Poll: Americans don’t think gun control is important

One could easily say many things But smart people know we already way too many gun laws that do not work. No need to add too what we already have.

I don't disagree. Any new laws with regard to gun control are useful only in controlling already law abiding citizens. I was just pointing out that one poll does not necessarily negate the other.

OH I'm sure more than 50% wanted background checks but that 90% figure no way.

The bigrebnc1775 no way barometer. OK. :lol:

only 4% polled are concerned about the gun control issue.

The poll said nothing of the kind, of course.

It said that 4% of Americans think Gun Control is the MOST IMPORTANT issue... and the rest think the Economy, or Immigration, or some other issue is the MOST important.

Nice try.
The poll showed gun control was tied for 7th most important, the most important issue, the economy in general, scored only 24% so by Wing-nut "logic" 76% don't think the economy is important, because you know Americans can only care about one thing and nothing else.

One could easily say many things But smart people know we already way too many gun laws that do not work. No need to add too what we already have.

I don't disagree. Any new laws with regard to gun control are useful only in controlling already law abiding citizens. I was just pointing out that one poll does not necessarily negate the other.

Oh well, that's the final word then.

The Bigrednec National Gut-Feel Poll reports that support for background checks at the time of firearm purchases is more than 50% and less than 90% with a margin of error of +/- 40%.

The Bigrednec National Gut-Feel Poll reports that support for background checks at the time of firearm purchases is more than 50% and less than 90% with a margin of error of +/- 40%.

:lol:

Dude if there is one thing that I do know that is Guns You can take my word as the gospel.
That 90% bull shit is just that bullshit.
There is more than 10% of Americans that own firearms. Firearms owners know that we already have background checks.

If any of you have the guts to watch this do it.
He's a liberal.
[ame=http://youtu.be/k_ko4OMbIak]AWB: Obama Shows True Colors - YouTube[/ame]

Dude if there is one thing that I do know that is Guns You can take my word as the gospel.
There is more than 10% of Americans that own firearms. Firearms owners know that we already have background checks.

So, dude, you know for a fact that no firearms owners favour background checks for on-line or gunshow purchases?

So, dude, you know for a fact that no firearms owners favour background checks for on-line or gunshow purchases?

What have I said? nothing that you have implied.
Gun owners did not favor this bill because we gun owners know that we have background checks
Even at gun shows and online you must go through a background check.

:eusa_think: Nobody, even a private seller, would think of selling a car to a Monkey who couldn't produce a state-issued drivers license....

:dunno: What if there were a rule that said nobody could purchase a weapon without a state issued weapons permit, and if you're too little to get a permit, you're parents are responsible for anyone you shoot.

Screw the gun registry... lets register the gun nuts. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back