Poll: Americans don’t think gun control is important

It makes a great deal of difference when the argument for passage of that bill was 90% of Americans wanted background checks.
So would you agree their are more than 10% gun owners in America?

Duh... obviously, some gun owners understand the need for tighter controls on guns in America in spite having a 'precious' or two in the house.

'Reasonable' will eventually prevail. Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) that most Americans are reasonable whether they own guns or not.

Nope, gun owners know that we already have background checks.

And you speak for ALL gun owners in America? :eusa_eh:

That's balls, Bro'.

What about the idea of no sale without a state issued weapons permit? How many gun owners drive a car? How about a uniform background check, performed by the states, and a little symbol on your ID that says you're cool to buy a gun?

Retailers and gun shows could even swipe the ID's magnetic strips to determine if a customer has lost their gun privileges recently.

:rock: Welcome to the 21st Century!

Nope Rights are not permits

ok how many gun owners are their in America?

there

Hmm...without registrations, this is only an estimate. Lets say 100,000,000.

Next question on your way to another fail, please.

Nope wrong

Number of Privately Owned Firearms
The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,0001
CompareRate of Civilian Firearm Possession per 100 Population
The rate of private gun ownership in the United States is 88.81 firearms per 100 people

Guns in the United States: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Kills that 90% bullshit

You can't even answer your own questions - no wonder you have so much trouble putting coherent arguments to other posters.

Duh... obviously, some gun owners understand the need for tighter controls on guns in America in spite having a 'precious' or two in the house.

'Reasonable' will eventually prevail. Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) that most Americans are reasonable whether they own guns or not.

Nope, gun owners know that we already have background checks.

That's balls, Bro'.
I can speak the facts. Gun owners know that we already have background checks. That much I can speak for all of them.

there

Hmm...without registrations, this is only an estimate. Lets say 100,000,000.

Next question on your way to another fail, please.

Nope wrong

The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,0001
The rate of private gun ownership in the United States is 88.81 firearms per 100 people

Kills that 90% bullshit

You can't even answer your own questions - no wonder you have so much trouble putting coherent arguments to other posters.

I'm not here to answer my questions I already know the answer to them it's your place to show me the 90% of Americans wanted background checks bull shit.
You have failed so far.

The poll said nothing of the kind, of course.

It said that 4% of Americans think Gun Control is the MOST IMPORTANT issue... and the rest think the Economy, or Immigration, or some other issue is the MOST important.

Nice try.

Only gun nuts would think it is the MOST IMPORTANT issue,
other than the Sandy Hook community, where I gather the more vocal pro-gunners there are getting some nasty if legal in your face attention from community members.

They hear it on the radio and think it's true. Perfect example here.

...as opposed the Intelligensia that hears it on MTV ???

That's balls, Bro'.
I can speak the facts. Gun owners know that we already have background checks. That much I can speak for all of them.

I am a gun owner. I know that lots of guns are sold in America without background checks....legally.

Man....you REALLY suck at this.

Did you have a background check?
OH and if you are talking about private sales Friends don't need a piece of paper from the government telling them that their friend can own a firearm. You should know your friends history.

Nope wrong

Kills that 90% bullshit

I'm not here to answer my questions I already know the answer to them it's your place to show me the 90% of Americans wanted background checks bull shit.
You have failed so far.

No, you made an assertion framed as a question-and-answer, and it's currently descending earthwards in flames.

You could say that you don't know the answer yourself which we might believe.

Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for private firearms purchases at gun shows. Federal law only requires licensed dealers to do background checks at gun shows.

View variations in policies from state-to-state in the following map:

Interactive Map: Gun Show Background Checks State Laws
You and I have been through this before
1. It's 10 years in prison to sale a firearm to someone who cannot ownn a firearm
2. You should know your friends background you do not need a piece of paper from the government telling you what you already know.

You have failed so far.

No, you made an assertion framed as a question-and-answer, and it's currently descending earthwards in flames.

Stop dragging your feet either add to the discussion or move on.

You have failed so far.

Stop dragging your feet either add to the discussion or move on.

Well it can't move on if you haven't proven your claim about gun ownership.
You might be right but I assume that you've already done the research so no-one else should have to look it up for you.

Forum List

Back