Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
Fort Fun says Fraudi was "trying to build a sars family tree." WTF? Where do you start with a retarded statement like that? :dunno: Folks TDS is a hellavu disease. :laugh:

Last edited:
So you again believe something without a shred of evidence.
What do you believe?

That the wuflu simply jumped from a bat to a human at the local wet market as fauci and the CCP claim?

Even fauci is backtracking from that idea

otto105

We dont know if the covid19 was a finished product ready for use by the PLA or not

Even as an interim virus it is quite potent

Yes i know. I read over it. Nothing alluding to gain of function in the abstract. In fact, it wasn't what they were doing. They were basically trying to build a sars family tree.

Repeating Rand's claim isn't support for it. And i am not seeing support for his claims in that paper. They weren't developing gain of function for new viruses. They used a gain of function to speed up the experiment, not to develop new viruses. Nor were they developing gain of function techniques (an acceptable form of which is used in every virus lab on Earth, apparently). So no, it was not funding of gain of function research.

Basically...stop me if you've heard this one... Rand doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.
Basically...stop me if you've heard this one...fake-i doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

I think Rand Paul is a whiny little pussy who needs to concern himself more with the lack of vaccinated people in Kentucky than constantly harping gain of function nonsense
He got his ass kicked in. And still stood up.

If thats what you choose to believe its no skin off my nose
Why wouldn't anyone believe that? You made a claim and when challenged to prove it, you confessed you had no proof.

He got his ass kicked in. And still stood up.
The best part is how cocky Rand Paul was as he expected Fauci to grovel and beg forgiveness.

Once FaucI started discrediting his source document, Rand refused to let him speak and cut him off

Because i dont have an answer to your question, as stated. Firm belief without good evidence is for you goofy and gullible faithy types.
Ok if you say so

But there has been a lot of charges and denials about the wuhan bio lab

Are you still completely clueless and not leaning one way or the other?

The best part is how cocky Rand Paul was as he expected Fauci to grovel and beg forgiveness.

Once FaucI started discrediting his source document, Rand refused to let him speak and cut him off
I know you do not take this seriously. But losing some American cities by nuclear clouds will not affect many of those you hate.

Forum List

Back