Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
Gain-of-function research is medical research that alters an organism or disease in a way that increases pathogenesis, transmissibility, or host range. This research is intended to reveal targets to better predict emerging infectious diseases and to develop vaccines and therapeutics.
Whats the difference between covid19 and a bioweapon?

Answer: none

Tell you what, that guy is the champion liar. I'll bet his IQ is off the map, with a good dose of twisted.

Gain-of-function research is medical research that alters an organism or disease in a way that increases pathogenesis, transmissibility, or host range. This research is intended to reveal targets to better predict emerging infectious diseases and to develop vaccines and therapeutics.

Democrats: It depends on what the definition of is is

You liars can can lie about anything

You're more of a white privilege defender.
Not really.
I believe in equality while you support a two-tiered justice system that favors blacks and Democrats over everyone else....or homosexuals over heterosexuals.
You support chaos and anarchy.
I support peace and liberty.

Dum Dum, you go back to OP’s post and read the report Rand is using to expose the c**t. It’s a scientific report, so a word of caution Is apropo.
Great, quote from that report where it mentions anything about China or Wuhan....

Souping up natural virus to make them lethal to humans was the mission of the wuhan lab
I didn't ask you to repeat yourself -- I asked for proof of what you're claiming. So? Do you have any?

I didn't ask you to repeat yourself -- I asked for proof of what you're claiming. So? Do you have any?
I guess there is no positive proof of that yet coming out of a dictatorship executes whistleblowers

But why would Covid-19 be any different from the of the biological monsters the chinese were working on?

I guess there is no positive proof of that yet coming out of a dictatorship executes whistleblowers

But why would Covid-19 be any different from the of the biological monsters the chinese were working on?
So you lied. That's what I figured.

There are certainly inconsistencies in Fauci’s statements. Whether that constitutes a lie is still up for debate.
However, if you take Fauci’s inconsistent statements but removed any aspect of a pandemic and then sent a fed SWAT team to arrest him at his house early in the morning, intercepted in advance by CNN news crews, you’d have the equivalent of the Roger Stone arrest.

There are certainly inconsistencies in Fauci’s statements. Whether that constitutes a lie is still up for debate.
However, if you take Fauci’s inconsistent statements but removed any aspect of a pandemic and then sent a fed SWAT team to arrest him at his house early in the morning, intercepted in advance by CNN news crews, you’d have the equivalent of the Roger Stone arrest.
Just lacking the felony threats.

Forum List

Back