POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

I don't believe you've won until your enemy is vanquished.

I was going to check "NO" as in "no, lets not do this" but you added the qualifier "imminent" [meaning it is going to happen and soon] so the answer is an unequivocal yes...so should we avoid it if we can?...yes! Should we get behind it if it does happen...yes!

More to the point-----DO YOU support the implantation of HEZBOLLAH in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Gaza, and several of the Balkan states and Yemen ----etc etc etc?

SUPPORT war with iran , sure , if the USA decides to go to war with iran , sure . And war with China and Russia if they decide to get involved , so yes , sure !!

SUPPORT war with iran , sure , if the USA decides to go to war with iran , sure . And war with China and Russia if they decide to get involved , so yes , sure !!

uhm-------thoughtful and intelligent responses to imperialism and the support
of terrorism

An attack is not imminent. There will be no war on Iran.

heck , steps shoulda been taken months ago with iran buzzing US Navy ships and the capture of American sailors a year or 2 ago . I don't WANT war but if iran keeps messing around some actions should be taken imo !!

only idiots want war, and only idiots ask about wanting a war.

only idiots twiddle their thumbs in the face of rampant conflagration

then you suit up and go fight rather than yammer about it.

I have already served and the navy will not take me back at my age and state of health.
My son served during war time----he might be eligible. "fight"-----most military never sees ACTIVE COMBAT IN THE TRENCHES----------I live in a town that is closer to active combat than anything I saw in the navy

I support no war in the middle east for any reason whats so ever.
What happens over there is no concern of ours.

thanks for your input OLD MACDONALD-----isn't it time for your to slop the pigs?
If you are so concerned, leave now and get your fat ass over there to help them out.
Im sure you could bore them to death with your rants.

Forum List

Back