POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just giving you their perspective. They see it as a corrupt double standard. Israel, and probably Saudi Arabia, have nuclear weapons. And the US has actually used em in the past in Japan.

If you aren't on iran's payroll, I don't know who is.

There is no comparison between the US, Israel and a scumbag, murderous, terrorist dictatorship like iran, NONE. The latter is an unaccountable dictatorship that commits terrorism worldwide, and is running four arab nations interfering across the mideast.

What is interesting is how you demand SA get out of yemen, but not that iran GTFO of lebanon, iraq, bahrain, syria and gaza.

Actually, Iran and Shiites have very little influence on Global Jihad. It's overwhelmingly Sunni Muslims who commit most Islamic Terrorist attacks around the world. I'll go a step further and say Shiites are likely more reasonable than Sunnis. Shiites don't subscribe to Saudi Wahhabi teachings.

But regardless, i was just giving you the Iranian perspective. Israel, Saudi Arabia, and others have Nuclear Weapons. Why is Iran banned from having them? They don't think it's just.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

I don't believe you've won until your enemy is vanquished.

I'll take that as a 'Yes.'

DSCHRUTE----what is your farsi (or Shiite-shit) name?

I'm an American. I just don't buy into Warmonger Bullshite. Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

I voted No.

That's no and no and no and no and....NO.

We're all tired of war, I think everyone should just sit down and have some nice Martini Cocktails and talk about Neoclassical architecture and 19th Century poetry, wouldn't that be nice? Yes it would be very nice.

I hear that. Thanks.

If you're not willing to send your own children to die, than don't be a Warmonger.

It's a VOLUNTARY army - no one was drafted into it. Second, it's the fucking army, not the boy scouts; if those joining had no thought that they might ever get called upon to actually fight, then they should have joined the peace corps or taught high school social studies.
Don't stop yet!

9a0e65a2c6bc5b865e6688a15c47f4f7.jpg

I hear ya. I'm just saying, if you don't wanna send your children to die and be maimed in some foreign Hellhole, don't be a Warmonger.
I and every male member of my family has served in the military, many of them in combat as far back as the Revolution. We don't want war but if there is one my family is gonna work for Uncle Sam.

I hear that a lot from Warmongers. They 'don't want war', yet they keep us in a Permanent state of War. So i'm sorry, i have to be skeptical of Warmongers who claim they 'don't want war.' Because it appears they do want it.

The US shouldn't have meddled there. Its meddling led to the Revolution. We should stop trying to control every nation on earth. It's time for big change in our foreign policy.

We can arm chair QB the first Superbowl all we like. It happened.

It was also a two nation super power global political stage at that point with rising turd world countries who's only resource was billions of malnourished human beings.

It's a different world now.

Between the russkies, chinks and Apu's the eastern hemisphere can fight among itself at this point and the best thing we could do is promote Russia since they have dumped all the bolshevik idiocy.

We can't undo what we've done, but we damn sure ought to take this opportunity to secure this hemishphere, keep the jihadist bullshit out and eradicate marxist malcontents. We can sell weapons to the rest of them so they keep their populations in check while we make sure our genetic garbage goes queer or aborts all it's offspring.

Removing some safety barriers might help also.

Saudi Arabia's trying to reinstate a leader that most Yemenis don't want back. In fact, the Houthis and some Sunni groups have formed a coalition to oust the Saudis.

No one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until it started bombing there. It's meddling in a foreign nation. The Saudis should just leave and go back to Saudi Arabia.

how do you know? you got it from the Teheran Times? Iranian armed Houthis have been on a murder spree in Yemen for more than a decade.----
their attacks in concert with Iranian Hezbollah implants have consisted of
fairly limited skirmishes at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia----their objective is actually the SAME as that of your all time fave ISIS and even Al Queida----ie GRAB THE GIANT TURD IN THE SANDS OF MECCA------

try to cope---their are SEVERAL FACTIONS ----the MOST NEFARIOUS being
the dogs and pigs allied with Iran. Iran is trying to "SAVE" Yemen like your
best pal ADOLF went to Austria to SAVE the Austrians

Again, no one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until the Saudis started bombing there. Saudi Arabia has committed numerous war atrocities in Yemen. Hopefully it will be held accountable. I mean, i'm not counting on it. But maybe somehow it'll happen.
That should be clear even for the fiercest propaganda parrot.

Exclusive: U.S. withdraws staff from Saudi Arabia dedicated to Yemen planning

the article demonstrates that Saudi Arabia picked up its RESISTENCE efforts against the IRANIAN PROXIES in Yemen SO? Why not start counting the
numbers of children killed over the past 20 years in YEMEN ----by Iranian subsidized or supplied weapons?------Shiite shit has been going on in Yemen for quite some time--------its the PORTS that the Shiite shit want. My very own hubby was born in an important Yemeni port------Saudi Arabia would have had no trouble grabbing that port for the past 1000 years if SHE WANTED TO. It is now in the hands of the Iranian proxy Shiite shit

Hopefully all the old Iranian hardliners will die soon and the young generations will take over that are sick with the current regime.

It could happen. But not if the US continues to meddle and threaten.

Iran is no threat to the United States but there is pressure from the Jewish Lobby to destroy Iran because that is what the Israelis want.

It's also what Saudi Arabia wants. So i see war with Iran as being inevitable.

The US shouldn't have meddled there. Its meddling led to the Revolution. We should stop trying to control every nation on earth. It's time for big change in our foreign policy.

We can arm chair QB the first Superbowl all we like. It happened.

It was also a two nation super power global political stage at that point with rising turd world countries who's only resource was billions of malnourished human beings.

It's a different world now.

Between the russkies, chinks and Apu's the eastern hemisphere can fight among itself at this point and the best thing we could do is promote Russia since they have dumped all the bolshevik idiocy.

We can't undo what we've done, but we damn sure ought to take this opportunity to secure this hemishphere, keep the jihadist bullshit out and eradicate marxist malcontents. We can sell weapons to the rest of them so they keep their populations in check while we make sure our genetic garbage goes queer or aborts all it's offspring.

Removing some safety barriers might help also.

Most of the Jihadists come from nations we consider 'Good Friends.' Iran and Shiites have very little to do with Global Jihad. It's overwhelmingly a Sunni Muslim thing. Most of the world's Terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, and other Sunni nations. They adhere to violent Saudi Wahhabi teachings. Shiites don't adhere to those teachings.

Most of the Jihadists come from nations we consider 'Good Friends.' Iran and Shiites have very little to do with Global Jihad. It's overwhelmingly a Sunni Muslim thing. Most of the world's Terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, and other Sunni nations. They adhere to violent Saudi Wahhabi teachings. Shiites don't adhere to those teachings.

That's true, but I'm sick of all of it.

It's like the nazi's and soviets.

The nazi's were our enemy, as bad as they were our "ally" stalin was WAY worse.

Too bad we didn't just kill them both. MacArthur and Patton should have punched our armies into the flats of Mongolia and shaken hands in the spring of 1946.

That's true, but I'm sick of all of it.

It's like the nazi's and soviets.

The nazi's were our enemy, as bad as they were our "ally" stalin was WAY worse.

Too bad we didn't just kill them both. MacArthur and Patton should have punched our armies into the flats of Mongolia and shaken hands in the spring of 1946.

When's the last time you heard of a Shiite Terrorist attack in a Western country?

Iran is no threat to the United States but there is pressure from the Jewish Lobby to destroy Iran because that is what the Israelis want.

The United States pays more attention to what Israel wants than the Saud Family. Saudi Arabia has not got a lobby as influential as the Jewish Lobby in the USA. Benjamin Netanyahu will be visiting Washington D.C. this week. Be expecting more threats to Iran from Trump.

The United States pays more attention to what Israel wants than the Saud Family. Saudi Arabia has not got a lobby as influential as the Jewish Lobby in the USA. Benjamin Netanyahu will be visiting Washington D.C. this week. Be expecting more threats to Iran from Trump.

You're correct. The Israel lobby is more powerful. But both are pushing for an attack on Iran. That's why it's more likely than ever before that it's gonna happen.

When's the last time you heard of a Shiite Terrorist attack in a Western country?

I don't care if they're shitty or sunny. When they yell "allah snackbar" before going full retard they're jihadist filth. I don't care if it happens in Yemen, Lebanon, Beruit or San Diego.

Muhamhead was a pedophile warlord and that sick cult needs to get unfucked post haste.

I don't care if they're shitty or sunny. When they yell "allah snackbar" before going full retard they're jihadist filth. I don't care if it happens in Yemen, Lebanon, Beruit or San Diego.

Muhamhead was a pedophile warlord and that sick cult needs to get unfucked post haste.

Not gonna happen. Islam is here to stay. Muslim numbers are only increasing. The US itself, will have a very large Muslim population at some point. Just take a look at Western Europe. With the American Left pushing the same Immigration policies as the European Left, the Muslim population in the US is gonna increase dramatically.

Not gonna happen. Islam is here to stay. Muslim numbers are only increasing. The US itself, will have a very large Muslim population at some point. Just take a look at Western Europe. With the American Left pushing the same Immigration policies as the European Left, the Muslim population in the US is gonna increase dramatically.

Those numbers can be cut in half in one day. Left to their own devises they'll kill each other. That sick cult is on it's way to the shit can of history, it's most radical followers are making sure of it and they're oblivious to that fact.

Those numbers can be cut in half in one day. Left to their own devises they'll kill each other. That sick cult is on it's way to the shit can of history, it's most radical followers are making sure of it and they're oblivious to that fact.

The Muslim invasion is already underway. It's just not the kind of invasion most Americans envisioned. It's happening by way of open Immigration. Our Government is taking in Thousands. Just like Western Europe, once they have the numbers, they start to wield power.

Another low IQ, far left piece of jew-hating dogshit...

The Arab Lobby: The Invisible Alliance That Undermines America's Interests in the Middle East: Mitchell Bard: 9780061725975: Amazon.com: Books

Not gonna happen. The US will split apart with sections ethnically cleansed of the muslim filth before that occurred.

If you're not willing to send your own children to die, than don't be a Warmonger.

It's a VOLUNTARY army - no one was drafted into it. Second, it's the fucking army, not the boy scouts; if those joining had no thought that they might ever get called upon to actually fight, then they should have joined the peace corps or taught high school social studies.
Don't stop yet!

9a0e65a2c6bc5b865e6688a15c47f4f7.jpg

I hear ya. I'm just saying, if you don't wanna send your children to die and be maimed in some foreign Hellhole, don't be a Warmonger.
I and every male member of my family has served in the military, many of them in combat as far back as the Revolution. We don't want war but if there is one my family is gonna work for Uncle Sam.

I hear that a lot from Warmongers. They 'don't want war', yet they keep us in a Permanent state of War. So i'm sorry, i have to be skeptical of Warmongers who claim they 'don't want war.' Because it appears they do want it.
I wasn't talking about warmongers but the people who fight them. I can assure that once a man has been in combat, he is against war, doesn't hurt people or animals and is easy going. But if war happens and that man has to go back, then there's a man who will kill again.

Forum List

Back