POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There have been some terrible regimes active in the Middle East lately, it's true. One caused tremendous death and destabilization with its illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Better Peace than War

Wars are sad, sad events.

Always pray for Peace... try to at least.

What do I know...:dunno:

for very accurate information -----ask a YEMENI-----my source still has family in
SANAA

Saudi Arabia is RESPONDING to attacks from SHIITE SHIT----at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia------Saudi Arabia has no DESIGNS on Yemen----none at all---FOR IRAN YEMEN IS THE PATH TO THE BIG BLACK TURD IN THE SAND OF MECCA

Saudi Arabia's trying to reinstate a leader that most Yemenis don't want back. In fact, the Houthis and some Sunni groups have formed a coalition to oust the Saudis.

No one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until it started bombing there. It's meddling in a foreign nation. The Saudis should just leave and go back to Saudi Arabia.

how do you know? you got it from the Teheran Times? Iranian armed Houthis have been on a murder spree in Yemen for more than a decade.----
their attacks in concert with Iranian Hezbollah implants have consisted of
fairly limited skirmishes at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia----their objective is actually the SAME as that of your all time fave ISIS and even Al Queida----ie GRAB THE GIANT TURD IN THE SANDS OF MECCA------

try to cope---their are SEVERAL FACTIONS ----the MOST NEFARIOUS being
the dogs and pigs allied with Iran. Iran is trying to "SAVE" Yemen like your
best pal ADOLF went to Austria to SAVE the Austrians

Again, no one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until the Saudis started bombing there. Saudi Arabia has committed numerous war atrocities in Yemen. Hopefully it will be held accountable. I mean, i'm not counting on it. But maybe somehow it'll happen.
That should be clear even for the fiercest propaganda parrot.

Exclusive: U.S. withdraws staff from Saudi Arabia dedicated to Yemen planning

the article demonstrates that Saudi Arabia picked up its RESISTENCE efforts against the IRANIAN PROXIES in Yemen SO? Why not start counting the
numbers of children killed over the past 20 years in YEMEN ----by Iranian subsidized or supplied weapons?------Shiite shit has been going on in Yemen for quite some time--------its the PORTS that the Shiite shit want. My very own hubby was born in an important Yemeni port------Saudi Arabia would have had no trouble grabbing that port for the past 1000 years if SHE WANTED TO. It is now in the hands of the Iranian proxy Shiite shit
Wahabi irosie suffers another sectarian hizzy-fit. Only the burka hides the wrath and the shaky fingers needed 5 minutes to form these angry words.

For the historical accuracy challenged:
CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup

Some people would defend Hitler because he 'made the trains run on time'.

Once again I have to correct your error.

The CIA 'role' was made up to puff up their power in the region.

Totally false. Know who said that? Dwight Eisenhower.

Take notes:
Professor Milani, [Dr. Abbas Milani is he Director of the Iranian Studies Program at Stanford University. His recent book is “The Shah,” is based on ten years studying the archives of the United States and of Britain] using the latest declassified archival documents, suggests:
a) the crowds were combinations of both sides, chaos abounded....and
b) “Although declassified CIA documents confirmed many details of his account, which Roosevelt told with the relish of a John le Carré thriller, his version was exceptionally self-serving.

For instance, despite knowing little about Iranian society and speaking no Persian, Roosevelt launched by his own description an instantly potent propaganda campaign.

The American understanding of the event largely derives from a 1979 memoir published by Kermit Roosevelt Jr. The author, a CIA operative and grandson of Theodore Roosevelt, slipped into Iran and spent considerable sums on black propaganda intended to inflict mortal wounds on Mossadegh.

But Roosevelt’s memoir inflated his own and, in turn, America’s centrality to the coup. Although declassified CIA documents confirmed many details of his account, which Roosevelt told with the relish of a John le Carré thriller, his version was exceptionally self-serving.

For instance, despite knowing little about Iranian society and speaking no Persian, Roosevelt launched by his own description an instantly potent propaganda campaign.

Dwight Eisenhower, president during the 1953 coup, was to characterize Roosevelt’s report as seeming “more like a dime novel.” http://www.hoover.org/publications/hoover-digest/article/5280

Don't force me to have to correct you again......pick up a book.

Last edited:
No surprise to see all the usual Israel Firster scum and the chicken hawks beating war drums
---------------------------------------------- but be serious , they mess with USA Navy ship s like they have been doing , what would you do Odium ??
Stay out of the strait of Hormuz. US navy should protect our land and interests not try and pick fights overseas then claim victim status
------------------------------------------------------------- I might have agreed to that plan many years ago long before the muslims went on their rampage on Sept 11, and long long before mrobama gave them nukes [permission] treaty and huge money but not nowadays . You oughta be on the edge of your seat though , no idea what the President might do if iran keeps messing around Odium .
When did Obama give nukes to Iran? We must have missed this

If you missed it, you're a fool.

He did exactly that.

After this:

Here are some of his statements on the subject, going back to his first campaign for the presidency:

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bc1fce-071d-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_print.html

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

---------------------------------------------- but be serious , they mess with USA Navy ship s like they have been doing , what would you do Odium ??
Stay out of the strait of Hormuz. US navy should protect our land and interests not try and pick fights overseas then claim victim status
------------------------------------------------------------- I might have agreed to that plan many years ago long before the muslims went on their rampage on Sept 11, and long long before mrobama gave them nukes [permission] treaty and huge money but not nowadays . You oughta be on the edge of your seat though , no idea what the President might do if iran keeps messing around Odium .
When did Obama give nukes to Iran? We must have missed this

he loosened the restraints of the ----"no nuke development for Iran" """"agreement"""
and he gave the Shiite shit a few billion BUCKS
He gave the Iranians their own money back. Iran has done well to live up to the nuclear agreement, its worked out just fine

Gads, you're a moron.

American policy was no nuclear proliferation.

The back-stabbing snake, Obama did the opposite in the face of sanctions that were strangling the Ayatollahs.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow) | Brookings Institution

Hopefully all the old Iranian hardliners will die soon and the young generations will take over that are sick with the current regime.

Did you see what that scumbag regime did in 2009?

In syria the last 5 years?

They will slaughter every fucking iranian, cat, mouse, plant and tree before giving up power, no different than the germans.

It will take an outside invading force willing to do what is necessary to save the world to destroy a regime the iranian people have foisted upon the rest of us.

Very true about the 7th century savages....

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

Funny how everyone is worried about a nation that allows in inspectors but not a peep about Israel which has refused to acknowledge its nukes nor let in inspectors and kidnapped and persecuted a scientist that told the world the truth about the biggest threat in the ME ...Israel.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.
Iran is no threat to the United States but there is pressure from the Jewish Lobby to destroy Iran because that is what the Israelis want.

only idiots want war, and only idiots ask about wanting a war.
I disagree. There is an intention in Trump's Administration to destroy Iran at the demand of the Israelis. Before that happens, Americans should ask themselves if this is what they want.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Iran is no threat to the United States but there is pressure from the Jewish Lobby to destroy Iran because that is what the Israelis want.

I do not support war with anybody - if that is possible.....which not always is possible, of course, I am aware of that

No war with Russia or China or Iran or whoever!

Don't you think that Peace - or a relative Peace - is better than war?

I do.

I do not support war with anybody - if that is possible.....which not always is possible, of course, I am aware of that

I do.
Yes, of course you are right.

Funny how everyone is worried about a nation that allows in inspectors but not a peep about Israel which has refused to acknowledge its nukes nor let in inspectors and kidnapped and persecuted a scientist that told the world the truth about the biggest threat in the ME ...Israel.

And so one of the vermin who lives by propaganda, 'moral equivalency,'' checks in.

Government school grad,huh?

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

Mr. Berman should add the roughly 1 MM children the iranian dung had walk across minefields to clear them of obstacles.

The jew-hating c-nts love to bring in Israel every time iran is brought up. Sorry dogshit, this thread is about iran, not Israel.

BTW c-nt, Israel doesn't have to allow inspectors since it never signed the NPT. Now you can go back to fucking men for money and women for drugs.

I do.

The thing is, that when countries like Iran, N.Korea, Cuba, Et Al feel they have the support of countries like China and Russia as long as they don't go too far all at once, they act predictably.

Especially when our "leader" was a meat puppet marxist faggot.

Iran is content to fuck with us just enough to pretend to be a victim if we started sinking their boats and blowing up their offensive weapons systems.

You can insist you do not want a conflict all you like. When you're faced with people who want a conflict with you, it's best to be ready to engage. It's gonna happen.

Mr. Berman should add the roughly 1 MM children the iranian dung had walk across minefields to clear them of obstacles.

If you have not read Dr. Glasov's book, “United in Hate,” you should....He goes into great detail about then the nature of the Ayatollah' blood cult, and exactly what you mentioned.
Blood is the currency of the insane movement.

Outlined by Dr. Hans-Peter Raddatz, Orientalist, and frequent critic of Islam, this blood-lust was the explanation of Iran’s demand for a truce, when it was learned that Iraq planned to kill the waves of Iranians with Tabun and Sarin nerve gas, which would not cause blood to flow.
Glazov, “United in Hate,” p. 107-108.

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

I do.

The thing is, that when countries like Iran, N.Korea, Cuba, Et Al feel they have the support of countries like China and Russia as long as they don't go too far all at once, they act predictably.

Especially when our "leader" was a meat puppet marxist faggot.

Iran is content to fuck with us just enough to pretend to be a victim if we started sinking their boats and blowing up their offensive weapons systems.

You can insist you do not want a conflict all you like. When you're faced with people who want a conflict with you, it's best to be ready to engage. It's gonna happen.

“The way to secure peace is to be prepared for war.” B. Franklin

Interesting, that's how many in Iran view US leaders. The US has been meddling in their nation, and many others, for many years. The Iranian Revolution wouldn't have happened if the US hadn't taken out its Democratically-elected leader years before. The US installing a brutal Dictator in his place, is what led to Revolution.

You are spouting the iran propaganda like a good paid-for tool:

1) Mossadegh wasn't elected PM, he was appointed by the shah WHO WAS ALREADY IN POWER

2) mossadegh was removed when he tried to take the constitutionally-mandated power of the shah to conduct foreign affairs.

3) if you had a clue, you'd know that iran under the shah through the 1970s was a VASTLY more free, less murderous country than under the islamic filth since 1979. Ask any adult iranian over 50, they know the facts. The islamic scum running iran is responsble for the deaths of hundreds of thousands in iran, and millions beyond. That cancerous regime is the world's worst, by far.

The US shouldn't have meddled there. Its meddling led to the Revolution. We should stop trying to control every nation on earth. It's time for big change in our foreign policy.

Forum List

Back