POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!
It depends on what you consider white nationalism. If it’s merely standing up for your own race and culture, then it’s fine.
Going around like Hitler wannabes or KKK terrorizing blacks and Jews isn’t.

You know nothing about South Africa.

I know the claims of genocide are fake news

I know that the white population is 11% and they own 85% of the land. I know that the government is struggling to find a reasonable way to affect land reform.

What am I missing?
You are wrong on all counts.

The “claims” of genocide have existed since the early 2000s because of mass lynchings against white people in rural areas while the ANC ignored and then condoned all of it.

The white population is now 8.5% and own most, but not 85% of the land, despite building the entire country from scratch by themselves.

Then it wouldn't have been advisable to include mango as an option.
There are always going to be people who don't want to vote, so I give them an out. To me, votes for "mango" are actually kind of instructive.

Consider this: When you create a thread, you set a tone and direction for the conversation. Creating a poll with a mango option invites cheeky responses that aren't going to take the tread seriously, even if they had been prepared to initially. This problem can be compounded with a subject that strains the sensibilites, like this one.

All in all, this thread comes across like it's inviting failure. You're asking a question about an inflammatory subject. We can expect some people's responses will be influenced by stigma aversion. You even acknowledge that some people may be unwilling to provide direct answers, which means you ought to know that the the results would be biased. But then you decide to make the results public, which shows further willingness to invite the bias into the results. By the time you include the mango option, the whole endeavor is already so meaningless that mango becomes the most fruitful option.
Bummer.

I think the thread has been very instructive.

Then it wouldn't have been advisable to include mango as an option.
There are always going to be people who don't want to vote, so I give them an out. To me, votes for "mango" are actually kind of instructive.

I'm not sure if I should be heartened by mango getting the same number of votes as support for white nationalism...

The white population is now 8.5% and own most, but not 85% of the land, despite building the entire country from scratch by themselves.
Lol. Like the US it was built without black labour, eh?
South Africa was already built before blacks came in from the north.

The US was built by the white industrial revolution. All slavery did was postpone the industrial revolution in the south and hurt its economic prospects long term.

In the attacks on South African farms, predominantly white farmers and black farm workers[1][2][3][4] are subjected to violent crimes, including murder, assault and robbery. Farm attacks have been described as "frequent" in the post-apartheid period, and some analysts believe they may be linked to racial animosity within South African society.[5][6][7][8] The Government of South Africa, and other analysts, as well as Afrikanerrights group AfriForum maintain that farm attacks are part of a broader crime problem in South Africa, and do not have a racial motivation.[1][9][10][11] Statistics released in 2018 by the South African government showed that while the number of attacks had increased between 2012-18, the number of murders on farms had decreased, year-on-year during the period,[12] and farming organisation AgriSA reported that the murder rate on farms had declined to the lowest level in twenty years,[13] one-third of the level recorded in 1998

A. 74 murders of "farmers" occurred in a country that has a murder rate as high as the United States (among the highest in the world)

B. Many of these murders were of black farm WORKERS

C. Murders of "farmers" have been DECREASING

despite building the entire country from scratch by themselves.

The white population STOLE the land in the first place. Jesus.

They came from Holland and England and TOOK it...by force of arms

In the attacks on South African farms, predominantly white farmers and black farm workers[1][2][3][4] are subjected to violent crimes, including murder, assault and robbery. Farm attacks have been described as "frequent" in the post-apartheid period, and some analysts believe they may be linked to racial animosity within South African society.[5][6][7][8] The Government of South Africa, and other analysts, as well as Afrikanerrights group AfriForum maintain that farm attacks are part of a broader crime problem in South Africa, and do not have a racial motivation.[1][9][10][11] Statistics released in 2018 by the South African government showed that while the number of attacks had increased between 2012-18, the number of murders on farms had decreased, year-on-year during the period,[12] and farming organisation AgriSA reported that the murder rate on farms had declined to the lowest level in twenty years,[13] one-third of the level recorded in 1998

A. 74 murders of "farmers" occurred in a country that has a murder rate as high as the United States (among the highest in the world)

B. Many of these murders were of black farm WORKERS

C. Murders of "farmers" have been DECREASING
Because the number of farmers is minuscule compared to what it used to be. Just like the number of white owned businesses in the cities.

Black farm workers aren’t being lynched though. They are being killed because they are in the way and because they often side with their employers.

despite building the entire country from scratch by themselves.

The white population STOLE the land in the first place. Jesus.

They came from Holland and England and TOOK it...by force of arms
From who?

The Bantus are not native to South Africa, idiot.

The only people who actually lived there when white people came were the actual natives, and they did not have anything even resembling civilization. The Bantus consider them even less human than they consider the white people.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

And those who support White Nationalism so far....

Your brainless boys picking the cotton could have been anybody with hands.
Except the crops needed to be grown and harvested to provide a base for the industrialised processing, and it was the labour of blacks which did that.

Forum List

Back