POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?

I would rather try the aquarium cleaner than take his "cure".

Gates of Hell and his untested vaccines, can't be trusted. He himself does not vaccinate his children even with normal vaccines, let alone the untested new vaccine.

We should force him and his family take the vaccine publicly first. Then I may reconsider.

They're dumber than a sack of hammers.
This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus to other paranoids and those who either have not yet been vaccinated, or those without access, because they think the vaccine is satanic.

So what starts as funny turns into something else.

This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus because they think the vaccine is satanic.

A lot worse than Satanic, the vaccine is possibly created using Satan's blood. It is literally Satan. That in turn is literally even worse than Hitler.

Once Gates of Hell has taken this vaccine to his butt cheeks and his children also, only then we can begin to trust the untested, untried vaccine, made from literally Satan. What's the problem Mac?

This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus because they think the vaccine is satanic.

A lot worse than Satanic, the vaccine is possibly created using Satan's blood. It is literally Satan. That in turn is literally even worse than Hitler.

Once Gates of Hell has taken this vaccine to his butt cheeks and his children also, only then we can begin to trust the untested, untried vaccine, made from literally Satan.
Okay, I'm not sure if you're kidding.

Once Gates of Hell has taken this vaccine to his butt cheeks and his children also, only then we can begin to trust the untested, untried vaccine, made from literally Satan.

So what's the problem with Gates of Hell taking the vaccine first?

Are you asking me if Bill Gates would take the vaccine? Maybe just calm down and stop with the weird questions.

Anyway, I imagine he would, if that's your question.

Are you asking me if Bill Gates would take the vaccine? Maybe just calm down and stop with the weird questions.

Anyway, I imagine he would, if that's your question.

I want to see it happen.

Beta tester for Gates' vaccine... I would rather sit through the pandemic.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?

Not sure a man who spent a billion dollars inventing the outhouse without the house is one who is going to give us the cure.

If the vaccine is anything like his operating system, there will be many, many updates. Black (screen of) death lurking about that never gets fixed.

You don't want to beta test this folks.

I would rather try the aquarium cleaner than take his "cure".

Gates of Hell and his untested vaccines, can't be trusted. He himself does not vaccinate his children even with normal vaccines, let alone the untested new vaccine.

We should force him and his family take the vaccine publicly first. Then I may reconsider.
You would, so go ahead.

Forum List

Back