POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
brothers and sisters: if Obama was president, this wouldnt have been a crisis. he would have appointed someone like Maxine Waters, AOC or Pelosi to run the show, instead of this confederacy of dunces that's running around in the Trump White House!

Mitt Romney continues to establish himself as an outlier in the Republican Party. He fact checked the President’s claim that America is “number one” in testing. With almost 80,000 coronavirus deaths across the country, Romney says “there’s nothing to celebrate here.”

Romney is proving to be a real stand-up guy. I appreciate his ability to remain independent of Trump. And not become part of the AKC, ass kissing coalition

i'd lie to 'fact check' our entire gub'mit as to be essential ....~S~

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

I just did a quick search on that bill.

Here's a link to the bill. So it's the exact words.

There isn't even one word about vaccinating anyone in this bill.

It's about testing and contact tracing. Basically giving states the money to do it.

These far right wing radical extremists lost their minds years ago and now it's become malignant.

Who said that bill was about vaccinating? Nobody said that, as far as I saw, his point was that it was related to CV19. Do you even know what contact tracing is? It's a euphemism, a purposely chosen phrase to hide that it's actually massive Orwellian surveillance.

Do you TV watchers care at all about privacy and individual rights? Is that the type of world you want to live in, where everyone is surveilled a la 1984 and tracked like cattle? Because it's coming, thanks to all of you government/msm dupes who are enabling the criminals behind all this with your consent.

As James Corbett accurately states in this video, the PTSB always choose nice sounding names to fool people into accepting things that are actually really bad news, and unfortunately that works for many people, as we can by your response.

man, i shoulda gone into surveillance instead of yankin' romex , and i'd look great in jackboots too! ~S~

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?

Let see, luciferase, ID 2020, some weird 060606 number that isn't a patent sequence, needs the entire 7.7 billion people on the planet to be vaccinated. Naw, there's nothing to see there. No red flags or nothing. Keep mooing good cattle.

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

LOL. I thought this must have been a spoof but sure enough, that is HR. 6666

I have to wonder why they do not just skip that number in the same manner that you almost never find a 13th floor in Vegas.

I see we have some clueless people on this thread who think they're smart. Horrible judges of character, and arrogant to boot.
Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

No but here is hoping.

I mean really, when we finally do get mind/machine interfaces they are going to be damn expensive. If Gates is giving them away for free then sign me up!

:p

On a more serious note, I think you take some of this shit way to seriously. I would be rather surprised if this crap has any real following. FB and other social networks are in the business of increasing views and boring reality does not increase views or clicks. Sensationalism does and so these companies tend to bring out the most insane ideas anyone has to offer. Most of those people log off FB and return to normal lives doing normal things like getting vaccinated so they do not die of Measles.

Everyone has always known that one crazy guy down the street. It is only in modern times that such a person is the center of social interaction.

I'm glad someone voted for the deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I saw a picture of one of those, and I have to admit, I just stared at it for about 45 seconds.

Never even heard of it so I had to look up a picture too :D

Oh, look, paranoia on the loose:

The appeal, led by Archbishop Carlo Viganò, a former apostolic nuncio to the United States, was released Thursday in Rome and includes the signatures of at least two cardinals and a U.S. bishop, Joseph Strickland of Tyler, Texas, as well as anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the son of Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy. The manifesto cites "growing doubts ... about the actual contagiousness, danger, and resistance of the virus."

"We have reason to believe," the manifesto continues, "that there are powers interested in creating panic among the world's population with the sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people, and of tracking their movements. The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control."​

Now, "a world government beyond all control", no less.

So, who guessed paranoia can be quite politically useful? A gazillion brownie points to you.

Franklin Graham, the son of Billy Graham, joined the debate this week with a tweet claiming, "It's becoming more obvious to people that the response of some in the government is not just about protecting lives, but it's about control."

Other conservatives are tying the debate to the presidential campaign. CatholicVote.Org, which has been highly supportive of President Trump, tweeted this week, that the coronavirus response is becoming "the defining issue of the election." While Trump's position, the organization said, is to "cautiously reopen," former Vice President Joe Biden stands for "forced reliance on government handouts" and a "police state, no jobs, no school, no church."​

Yep, they're not just going to take your bibles away, but churches as well. Hunting down church-goers is probably not that far ahead. The damage they're going to do to some gullible minds will be unfathomable.

Oh, look, paranoia on the loose:

The appeal, led by Archbishop Carlo Viganò, a former apostolic nuncio to the United States, was released Thursday in Rome and includes the signatures of at least two cardinals and a U.S. bishop, Joseph Strickland of Tyler, Texas, as well as anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the son of Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy. The manifesto cites "growing doubts ... about the actual contagiousness, danger, and resistance of the virus."​
"We have reason to believe," the manifesto continues, "that there are powers interested in creating panic among the world's population with the sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people, and of tracking their movements. The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control."​

Now, "a world government beyond all control", no less.

So, who guessed paranoia can be quite politically useful? A gazillion brownie points to you.

Franklin Graham, the son of Billy Graham, joined the debate this week with a tweet claiming, "It's becoming more obvious to people that the response of some in the government is not just about protecting lives, but it's about control."​
Other conservatives are tying the debate to the presidential campaign. CatholicVote.Org, which has been highly supportive of President Trump, tweeted this week, that the coronavirus response is becoming "the defining issue of the election." While Trump's position, the organization said, is to "cautiously reopen," former Vice President Joe Biden stands for "forced reliance on government handouts" and a "police state, no jobs, no school, no church."​

Yep, they're not just going to take your bibles away, but churches as well. Hunting down church-goers is probably not that far ahead. The damage they're going to do to some gullible minds will be unfathomable.

Feeding the schizophrenics is not very nice....

I just saw a post that, without even an once of irony or humor, called Trump "a self-made billionaire".

When you see something like that, you realize that there is a segment of our population this is simply gone. At least for now.

I'm glad someone voted for the deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I saw a picture of one of those, and I have to admit, I just stared at it for about 45 seconds.
I'll never try it, because my body is a temple, and I would never think of polluting it with something so high in fat and calories because I only allow high-quality food & beverage to pass my lips.

[or]

I'll never try it, because I'm afraid I'd immediately become addicted to it like an dirty crack whore.

One of the two.

Last edited:
So far only 16.1% of respondents have voted "yes" to the question.

From the posts here, it's clear many more than that believe it. On a 70% Trumpster site, I'd guess the real number is closer to something like, um, 70%.

I'm glad someone voted for the deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I saw a picture of one of those, and I have to admit, I just stared at it for about 45 seconds.
I'll never try it, because my body is a temple, and I would never think of polluting it with something so high in fat and calories because I only allow high-quality food & beverage to pass my lips.

[or]

I'll never try it, because I'm afraid I'd immediately become addicted to it like an dirty crack whore.

One of the two.
LMAO.

Never will try it but not for those reasons. Just never going to see it unless it comes to the local fair :D

I have done the ultimate crack whore food ever invented - fried butter (it was TERRIBLE BTW). The state fair is an exercise in trying to kill the local populous with shitty food. Fried kool-aid was another abomination that came from the local fair and it was predictably terrible too.

And we know your first reason is a BS cop out, don't try and hide it :D

So far only 16.1% of respondents have voted "yes" to the question.

From the posts here, it's clear many more than that believe it. On a 70% Trumpster site, I'd guess the real number is closer to something like, um, 70%.
Naw, no matter how diluted you may think it takes to be a trump supporter that is a delusion based on team. This type of thing is another level entirely.

Forum List

Back