POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
L.K.Eder
What on earth is wrong with believing “that improving health care and specifically child survival rate will lead to families having fewer children, because they can expect them to live”?

Is there anything wrong with families voluntarily having fewer children and concentrating on supporting them, vaccinating them, giving them better educations and a chance to contribute to society? Isn’t that precisely what more developed societies usually do?

Or should we just “go out and multiply,” and not give a damn about whether our children survive, let alone thrive?
you are barking up the wrong tree. i am not queefing about bill gates wanting to kill people and being satan.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?
I guess I’ll be seeing this soon on my FB. They’re all about eliminating mail-in voting for now.
Some of the shit I'm seeing is pretty amazing. Bill Gates is demonic and the government is going to break down your door, hog tie you, and inject you with microchips to control you.

And these people are absolutely, dead serious. They are terrified.

I guess it could be funny, but it really isn't.

Don't forget the G5

This is Bill Gates speaking in 2015 at a TED Talk. Gates speaks clearly and almost prophetically of the danger we are facing now.

In this excellent popular presentation, Gates says that we have mostly averted the likelihood of nuclear apocalypse. I don’t agree with this. I am also not happy that so much of the world’s wealth ends up in the hands of a very few ultra-rich in our society, including in his hands.

But Bill Gates was right to highlight the viral pandemic danger, to offer some of his own resources to deal with world health problems, and to propose exactly the kind of changes needed. His proposals grew out of meetings with professionals like Dr. Fauci all over the world:

Get it right, Trump supporters don't have time to invent theories about Bill Gates. Crazy lefties inflicted with TDS found some obscure blog that invented a theory about what republicans think. Alinsky lives when TDS lefties blame republicans for what they are doing. I haven't seen a single post about Gates other than from radical lefties.

Get it right, Trump supporters don't have time to invent theories about Bill Gates. Crazy lefties inflicted with TDS found some obscure blog that invented a theory about what republicans think. Alinsky lives when TDS lefties blame republicans for what they are doing. I haven't seen a single post about Gates other than from radical lefties.
Whitehall, you might as well tear your eyes out of your eye sockets, for all you “haven’t seen.” This has nothing to do with TDS or Saul Alinsky. Trump himself has never attacked Gates for his work, at least insofar as I know. I would never deny that there may even be some “crazy lefties” — with the emphasis on “crazy” — out there who believe these conspiracy theories. But it is overwhelmingly ignorant Trump supporters, anti-government anti-vaccine rightwing “libertarian” nutcases, rightwing talk radio, all the “usual suspects,” even here on USMB, who are driving the “pathological paranoia now focusing on a Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine.”

Whitehall, you might as well tear your eyes out of your eye sockets, for all you “haven’t seen.” This has nothing to do with TDS or Saul Alinsky. Trump himself has never attacked Gates for his work, at least insofar as I know. I would never deny that there may even be some “crazy lefties” — with the emphasis on “crazy” — out there who believe these conspiracy theories. But it is overwhelmingly ignorant Trump supporters, anti-government anti-vaccine rightwing “libertarian” nutcases, rightwing talk radio, all the “usual suspects,” even here on USMB, who are driving the “pathological paranoia now focusing on a Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine.”
:clap2:
Yep. Not everything has to be some big hysterical conspiracy.

Some stuff just is what it is, no paranoia or freak-out required.

Conspiracy theorists.jpg

The government loves you so much.

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

I just did a quick search on that bill.

Here's a link to the bill. So it's the exact words.

There isn't even one word about vaccinating anyone in this bill.

It's about testing and contact tracing. Basically giving states the money to do it.

These far right wing radical extremists lost their minds years ago and now it's become malignant.

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

~S~
Yes, I looked it up. My question remains.

It was just called "satanic", so I'd love to see the specifics.
Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.
So he has to claim it, to be it? I don’t think so.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

oh i see - bill gates is satan. now i get it!
Believe Gates. He’s the expert and he loves you.

noooooooooo............ he's not an expert. i never said he was. did HE say he was?

there just isn't enough cash to fund research.

you know - donny's foundation could have gone global - - like gates & clinton did. oh well ...
Gates could do whatever he wanted. What he has chosen to do for the last couple of decades is travel the world, getting hands-on in the absolute shittiest areas, speaking constantly with local, national and global experts on human health and safety, donating billions of dollars to advance scientific innovation and ease human suffering, and advocating for more of the same.

He is a human being with all the regular human flaws. But these people want to attack him because they have been convinced that he represents some kind of evil or satanism or globalist dictatorship or whatever the fuck talk radio and the internet are telling them to be afraid of. We should be ashamed that we let things get this fucked up in our society.

The far right radical extremists don't like him because he's a liberal born and raised in the very liberal Washington state. He still lives here.

He's become more in the forefront because of this virus now. Before the virus the right wing didn't pay much attention to him.

He's become more successful than just about everyone on the planet when it comes to business. However he didn't do with his business and money what the conservatives of our nation want done.

He's giving it away for the good of the human race.

Without asking or even thinking of asking for anything in return.

The far right radical extremists can't wrap their brains around that. The far right has never done anything selfless. Has never done anything that there wasn't something in it for them. They can't even comprehend that concept.

Gates has spent the last couple decades learning about viruses and pandemics. Has spent his time trying to educate people about the dangers and to prevent the pandemics from happening. All using his own money and asking for absolutely nothing in return.

They don't trust him when he's selflessly working for the benefit of everyone.

Yet they trust him to write the operating system that runs their computers, tablets, cell phones and smart speakers. I'm surprised they haven't started a silly conspiracy theory that he's brainwashing people with his operating systems or something equally ridiculous and nefarious.

I just did a quick search on that bill.

Here's a link to the bill. So it's the exact words.

There isn't even one word about vaccinating anyone in this bill.

It's about testing and contact tracing. Basically giving states the money to do it.

These far right wing radical extremists lost their minds years ago and now it's become malignant.

Not surprising. They just think what they're told to think.

That's why I asked - it's what I expected.

~S~

Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

noooooooooo............ he's not an expert. i never said he was. did HE say he was?

you know - donny's foundation could have gone global - - like gates & clinton did. oh well ...
Gates could do whatever he wanted. What he has chosen to do for the last couple of decades is travel the world, getting hands-on in the absolute shittiest areas, speaking constantly with local, national and global experts on human health and safety, donating billions of dollars to advance scientific innovation and ease human suffering, and advocating for more of the same.

He is a human being with all the regular human flaws. But these people want to attack him because they have been convinced that he represents some kind of evil or satanism or globalist dictatorship or whatever the fuck talk radio and the internet are telling them to be afraid of. We should be ashamed that we let things get this fucked up in our society.

The far right radical extremists don't like him because he's a liberal born and raised in the very liberal Washington state. He still lives here.

He's become more in the forefront because of this virus now. Before the virus the right wing didn't pay much attention to him.

He's become more successful than just about everyone on the planet when it comes to business. However he didn't do with his business and money what the conservatives of our nation want done.

The far right radical extremists can't wrap their brains around that. The far right has never done anything selfless. Has never done anything that there wasn't something in it for them. They can't even comprehend that concept.

Gates has spent the last couple decades learning about viruses and pandemics. Has spent his time trying to educate people about the dangers and to prevent the pandemics from happening. All using his own money and asking for absolutely nothing in return.

Yet they trust him to write the operating system that runs their computers, tablets, cell phones and smart speakers. I'm surprised they haven't started a silly conspiracy theory that he's brainwashing people with his operating systems or something equally ridiculous and nefarious.
Well, remember, he's also intelligent and believes in science, so...

~S~

Well, remember, he's also intelligent and believes in science, so...

Yes that too.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

What say you?
People went off on Trump when he said something good about hydroxychloroquine wanting to know where Trump got his doctorate. However when it comes to college dropout nerd boy Gate creating a vaccine nobody questions his knowledge on the subject they just take his word for it.

he's not creating anything. his cash is helping those that are.
Again neither did Trump create anything, he only hoped a old cheap drug would work. So what makes Gates selections of vaccines he places his money on different?

donny hawked a drug he had absolutely no knowledge of. & he wasn't going by any experts' advise. you think he is deep into research data? lol....

bill gates has at least some street cred regarding this. dr oz is a quack. & so is guliani & laura braun.

Last edited:

~S~

I can play that game too, playtime. I never said he was Satan. Get it?

you sure seem to be leaning in that di-rection... in a figurative way.

What say you?
People went off on Trump when he said something good about hydroxychloroquine wanting to know where Trump got his doctorate. However when it comes to college dropout nerd boy Gate creating a vaccine nobody questions his knowledge on the subject they just take his word for it.

Again neither did Trump create anything, he only hoped a old cheap drug would work. So what makes Gates selections of vaccines he places his money on different?

donny hawked a drug he had absolutely had no knowledge of. & he wasn;t going by any experts' advise. you think he is deep into research data? lol....

bill gates has at least some street cred regarding this. dr oz is a quack. & so is guliani & laura braun.
You dumb fuck. he did not "hawked a drug" he mentioned it and said it maybe promising. So get your shit together.

~S~

I can play that game too, playtime. I never said he was Satan. Get it?

you sure seem to be leaning in that di-rection... in a figurative way.
You too.

What say you?

donny hawked a drug he had absolutely had no knowledge of. & he wasn;t going by any experts' advise. you think he is deep into research data? lol....

You dumb fuck. he did not "hawked a drug" he mentioned it and said it maybe promising. So get your shit together.

him & his psychophants were allllllllllllllll about that drug. for a couple weeks that's the only thing he was talking about. it was way more than a 'mention'. & donny was creepy as hell trying to peddle it like the snake oil salesman he is.

' what have you got to lose? '

btw - you suck as a cheerleader for him.

~S~

I celebrate that in our system, that he was able to become a self made billionaire. To the extent that he earned that money, it is now his money, and he is welcome to do what he wants with it. I celebrate and support his Right to Property.

Conservatives tend to be MORE generous with donations to charity than liberals. Which makes sense since liberals are more likely to see problems and see the solution as something the government should do, while conservatives, blah, blah, blah.

But regardless, it is his money. I would support him if he decided to use it to build a pyramid for his tomb, in the style of the pharaohs of old.

Forum List

Back