POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

~S~
Yes, I looked it up. My question remains.

It was just called "satanic", so I'd love to see the specifics.
Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.
So he has to claim it, to be it? I don’t think so.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

oh i see - bill gates is satan. now i get it!
Believe Gates. He’s the expert and he loves you.

noooooooooo............ he's not an expert. i never said he was. did HE say he was?

there just isn't enough cash to fund research.

you know - donny's foundation could have gone global - - like gates & clinton did. oh well ...

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?
People went off on Trump when he said something good about hydroxychloroquine wanting to know where Trump got his doctorate. However when it comes to college dropout nerd boy Gate creating a vaccine nobody questions his knowledge on the subject they just take his word for it.

he's not creating anything. his cash is helping those that are.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

What say you?
People went off on Trump when he said something good about hydroxychloroquine wanting to know where Trump got his doctorate. However when it comes to college dropout nerd boy Gate creating a vaccine nobody questions his knowledge on the subject they just take his word for it.

Again neither did Trump create anything, he only hoped a old cheap drug would work. So what makes Gates selections of vaccines he places his money on different?

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

~S~
Yes, I looked it up. My question remains.

It was just called "satanic", so I'd love to see the specifics.
Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.
So he has to claim it, to be it? I don’t think so.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

oh i see - bill gates is satan. now i get it!
Believe Gates. He’s the expert and he loves you.

noooooooooo............ he's not an expert. i never said he was. did HE say he was?

there just isn't enough cash to fund research.

you know - donny's foundation could have gone global - - like gates & clinton did. oh well ...
I can play that game too, playtime. I never said he was Satan. Get it?

They are terrified.
well who can blame them, given our lovely government's response to past disasters Mac

~S~
I don't blame people for doubting the government, and I sure do as well, but there's a profound difference between a healthy, constructive skepticism and abject, crippling paranoia.

We have flushed reason and nuance straight down the shitter. Our thought processes have decayed into an ongoing, simplistic, binary state that is making us willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater at the slightest provocation.

This is a self inflicted wound.

Last edited:

What say you?
I guess I’ll be seeing this soon on my FB. They’re all about eliminating mail-in voting for now.
Some of the shit I'm seeing is pretty amazing. Bill Gates is demonic and the government is going to break down your door, hog tie you, and inject you with microchips to control you.

And these people are absolutely, dead serious. They are terrified.

I guess it could be funny, but it really isn't.

How do you know he ( Gates ) would not enjoy injecting a microchip into you and making you his Borg?

How Mac!!!
Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

I believe it as much as I believe a single being created the Universe and controls us from a cosmic place in the magical sky...

Let be factual there are many people out there that will believe whatever TV and Talk Radio tell them, and I believe they believe he would do it but as for me I know the truth that our Albino Space Alien Chimp Overlords would never allow this...

In the end the answer is a resounding NO Mac and to even ask me something that stupid make me wonder do you believe Trump is the anti-Christ like some believe he is?

My point?

Neither man is the ultimate evil and yet lunatics on all sides seem to need a Devil to make them feel better about their hate and stupidity...
I assume there is an answer in there somewhere, thanks.

Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

Talk about strawmen. I shouldn't even dignify that childish question with a reply. I will say this though. Based on his track record both in business and in "philanthropy", his family background, and pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth, I want nothing to do with Bill Gates or his vaccine. For many reasons.

And unless you've been living in a cave... the world is changing in a number of ways, with or without Bill Gates, the technology is there for biometric tracking devices, and there are agendas in the works having to do with biometrics and nanotechnology, are you denying that? There are also agendas for massive surveillance, are you denying that? They haven't directly stated that vaccines will be mandatory, as far as I know, but Gates and others have stated that people won't be able to do normal things unless they are vaccinated, so it appears that we are also heading toward mandatory vaccinations.

I barely scraped the surface, but the bottom line is, the idiots here are not the people who don't like or trust Bill Gates, the idiots are the brainwashed, bootlicking dupes who are cheerleaders for the big pharma-connected crooks behind this scam who will make a massive fortune from the vaccine, and the fools here who seem to be completely oblivious to the war on our civil liberties and the Orwellian agendas attached to this whole thing. It's embarrassing how unaware some of you are, while thinking that others are idiots.
Well, thankfully we have the super smart people like you to tell us what's what.

Insult people all you want. I asked a reasonable question, based on what people have actually said.

Ask the dot heads or some Africans what they think about Bill gates and his poisons.
Ask a 17 year olds mother whose daughter all of a sudden developed lukiemia after taking the hpv vaccine .......made in chi com china

Why or why not?

Wot ?lol
You ignorant slut

& Gates so wants to chip yas
You believe you're an American centrist ...thats pretty brainwashed tinfoil hatty if ya ask me ....
You're a centrist in dopey ignorant western Europe .?..youd fit right in
Yikes. Is that an answer of some sort?

Yep. But, he's defying an ideology, so he must be personally attacked and vilified and dismissed.

This is just where we are as a society right now, across the board.

Not good. These are serious times, and we appear to be regressing.

Yep. But, he's defying an ideology, so he must be personally attacked and vilified and dismissed.

No. He must be questioned based on his actions. No one gets a free pass just because he has enormous wealth.

No. He must be questioned based on his actions. No one gets a free pass just because he has enormous wealth.
And no one is asking you to.

Let's try to stay honest here.

And these people are absolutely, dead serious
I believe it. I’ve got one friend in particular who I’m about to unfriend and tell him to look me back up after he regains his sanity. I’ve known him for 30 years.
Yeah. One of mine probably posts 7 to 10 memes a day, often absolute fiction that has her horrified and terrified.

A couple of times I carefully pointed out that one was simply and demonstrably wrong, and it didn't slow her down a bit. So I gave up on that.

Now, imagine this stuff spreading everywhere, making people more and more angry and paranoid. Not good.

What say you?
I guess I’ll be seeing this soon on my FB. They’re all about eliminating mail-in voting for now.
Some of the shit I'm seeing is pretty amazing. Bill Gates is demonic and the government is going to break down your door, hog tie you, and inject you with microchips to control you.

How do you know he ( Gates ) would not enjoy injecting a microchip into you and making you his Borg?

How Mac!!!

Why or why not?

I believe it as much as I believe a single being created the Universe and controls us from a cosmic place in the magical sky...

Let be factual there are many people out there that will believe whatever TV and Talk Radio tell them, and I believe they believe he would do it but as for me I know the truth that our Albino Space Alien Chimp Overlords would never allow this...

In the end the answer is a resounding NO Mac and to even ask me something that stupid make me wonder do you believe Trump is the anti-Christ like some believe he is?

My point?

Neither man is the ultimate evil and yet lunatics on all sides seem to need a Devil to make them feel better about their hate and stupidity...

You didn't see the No in there or are you being obtuse because you believe that I am one of those that believe Gates is the anti-Christ?

Also Facebook is a joke site that should be consider what it was made for and that is entertainment and keeping in touch with family and friends and should never be used as a guide to judge society by...

What say you?

How Mac!!!

Why or why not?

My point?

You didn't see the No in there or are you being obtuse because you believe that I am one of those that believe Gates is the anti-Christ?

Also Facebook is a joke site that should be consider what it was made for and that is entertainment and keeping in touch with family and friends and should never be used as a guide to judge society by...
No, Facebook is not a "joke site". People often express their opinions and fears there. As they do here. As they do pretty much everywhere.

If this is a joke to you, great.

What say you?
Who told you that Gates is "creating a vaccine"?
When "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation" is paying to spearhead the development of COVID-19 vaccines, you could say Gates is "creating a vaccine"

What say you?

How Mac!!!

Why or why not?

My point?

No, Facebook is not a "joke site". People often express their opinions and fears there. As they do here. As they do pretty much everywhere.

If this is a joke to you, great.

Calm down Mac because after 2016 Facebook became a damn joke and you throwing a fit will not change the facts the site is a troll magnet...

Now dry your tears and know Facebook has always been a joke to me...

And no one is asking you to.

Let's try to stay honest here.
Your OP isn’t honest. It’s a flamer.

There are hundreds of vaccine and treatment research programs around the world, private and public, in many advanced countries. We now see that the prescient warnings of public health experts and researchers AND THE GATES FOUNDATION that new deadly viral outbreaks were inevitable were ... 100% accurate! But rather than recognize their warnings were accurate, American morons witch-hunt the messengers.

This was and is not just a question of vaccines, but also of internationally encouraging coordination of research, preparation, and rapid response to local outbreaks. SARS-CV-2 will not be the last such threat to humanity. The next one could be far more lethal. Will we be better prepared for it? Not if the U.S. conspiracy nuts get their way. Not if the major powers of the world break up into warring camps, stop coordinating and financing research.

What bothers me is not so much the outright tin hat nutcases, but all the sad half-assed rationalizing and justifying of their fantasies by otherwise intelligent people.

Forum List

Back