POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?
I guess I’ll be seeing this soon on my FB. They’re all about eliminating mail-in voting for now.
Some of the shit I'm seeing is pretty amazing. Bill Gates is demonic and the government is going to break down your door, hog tie you, and inject you with microchips to control you.

And these people are absolutely, dead serious. They are terrified.

I guess it could be funny, but it really isn't.

How do you know he ( Gates ) would not enjoy injecting a microchip into you and making you his Borg?

How Mac!!!
Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

I believe it as much as I believe a single being created the Universe and controls us from a cosmic place in the magical sky...

Let be factual there are many people out there that will believe whatever TV and Talk Radio tell them, and I believe they believe he would do it but as for me I know the truth that our Albino Space Alien Chimp Overlords would never allow this...

In the end the answer is a resounding NO Mac and to even ask me something that stupid make me wonder do you believe Trump is the anti-Christ like some believe he is?

My point?

Neither man is the ultimate evil and yet lunatics on all sides seem to need a Devil to make them feel better about their hate and stupidity...

Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

Talk about strawmen. I shouldn't even dignify that childish question with a reply. I will say this though. Based on his track record both in business and in "philanthropy", his family background, and pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth, I want nothing to do with Bill Gates or his vaccine. For many reasons.

And unless you've been living in a cave... the world is changing in a number of ways, with or without Bill Gates, the technology is there for biometric tracking devices, and there are agendas in the works having to do with biometrics and nanotechnology, are you denying that? There are also agendas for massive surveillance, are you denying that? They haven't directly stated that vaccines will be mandatory, as far as I know, but Gates and others have stated that people won't be able to do normal things unless they are vaccinated, so it appears that we are also heading toward mandatory vaccinations.

I barely scraped the surface, but the bottom line is, the idiots here are not the people who don't like or trust Bill Gates, the idiots are the brainwashed, bootlicking dupes who are cheerleaders for the big pharma-connected crooks behind this scam who will make a massive fortune from the vaccine, and the fools here who seem to be completely oblivious to the war on our civil liberties and the Orwellian agendas attached to this whole thing. It's embarrassing how unaware some of you are, while thinking that others are idiots.

Last edited:

Why or why not?

Talk about strawmen. I shouldn't even dignify that childish question with a reply. I will say this though. Based on his track record both in business and in "philanthropy", his family background, and pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth, I want nothing to do with Bill Gates or his vaccine. For many reasons.

And unless you've been living in a cave... the world is changing in a number of ways, with or without Bill Gates, the technology is there for biometric tracking devices, and there are agendas in the works having to do with biometrics and nanotechnology, are you denying that? There are also agendas for massive surveillance, are you denying that? They haven't directly stated that vaccines will be mandatory, as far as I know, but Gates and others have stated that people won't be able to do normal things unless they are vaccinated, so it appears that we are also heading toward mandatory vaccinations.

I barely scraped the surface, but the bottom line is, the idiots here are not the people who don't like or trust Bill Gates, the idiots are the brainwashed, bootlicking dupes who are cheerleaders the big pharma-connected crooks behind this scam who will make a massive fortune from the vaccine, and the fools here who seem to be completely oblivious to the war on our civil liberties and the Orwellian agendas attached to this whole thing. It's embarrassing how unaware some of you are, while thinking that others are idiots.
Well said.

We are supposed to believe Gates is this wonderful honest philanthropist. I’m not buying it.

Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

He's not a medical doctor. He's not an expert. He's funding a vaccine because he's a billionaire and wants to help.

What is it about the fringe in America that is so paranoid that it goes beyond skeptical inquiry to bizarre conspiracy theories?

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

~S~
Yes, I looked it up. My question remains.

It was just called "satanic", so I'd love to see the specifics.
Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.
So he has to claim it, to be it? I don’t think so.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.

He's not a medical doctor. He's not an expert. He's funding a vaccine because he's a billionaire and wants to help.

What is it about the fringe in America that is so paranoid that it goes beyond skeptical inquiry to bizarre conspiracy theories?

perhaps if he funded his own bank account, using his charitable foundation's donations to do it - they would think he's a great guy.

Anti-Vaxxer Logic.png

It is rooted in the DNA and breeding... Many people believe or must believe that someone like Gates has some hidden agenda to rule the World like Brain from Pinky and the Brain but the reality is Gates just figures the money spent on research and development will help pad stocks he might be invested in that many do not know about...

Ask the dot heads or some Africans what they think about Bill gates and his poisons.
Ask a 17 year olds mother whose daughter all of a sudden developed lukiemia after taking the hpv vaccine .......made in chi com china

Why or why not?

Wot ?lol
You ignorant slut

& Gates so wants to chip yas
You believe you're an American centrist ...thats pretty brainwashed tinfoil hatty if ya ask me ....
You're a centrist in dopey ignorant western Europe .?..youd fit right in

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

~S~

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

~S~

You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

oh i see - bill gates is satan. now i get it!

You are really out of touch. It's not "the fringe." Have you even looked at Bill Gates' Instagram page? Read the comments. Even AFTER whoever runs that page deleted thousands of comments, STILL there are hundreds of thousands of scathing comments from people ALL OVER THE WORLD. To say that they are all "fringe" just shows how out of touch you are, on a number of levels. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion about him.

~S~

oh i see - bill gates is satan. now i get it!
Believe Gates. He’s the expert and he loves you.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?
People went off on Trump when he said something good about hydroxychloroquine wanting to know where Trump got his doctorate. However when it comes to college dropout nerd boy Gate creating a vaccine nobody questions his knowledge on the subject they just take his word for it.

Forum List

Back