POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

~S~
Yes, I looked it up. My question remains.

It was just called "satanic", so I'd love to see the specifics.
Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.
So he has to claim it, to be it? I don’t think so.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

oh i see - bill gates is satan. now i get it!
Believe Gates. He’s the expert and he loves you.

noooooooooo............ he's not an expert. i never said he was. did HE say he was?

there just isn't enough cash to fund research.

you know - donny's foundation could have gone global - - like gates & clinton did. oh well ...
Gates could do whatever he wanted. What he has chosen to do for the last couple of decades is travel the world, getting hands-on in the absolute shittiest areas, speaking constantly with local, national and global experts on human health and safety, donating billions of dollars to advance scientific innovation and ease human suffering, and advocating for more of the same.

He is a human being with all the regular human flaws. But these people want to attack him because they have been convinced that he represents some kind of evil or satanism or globalist dictatorship or whatever the fuck talk radio and the internet are telling them to be afraid of. We should be ashamed that we let things get this fucked up in our society.

Last edited:
And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

~S~

Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.

true - but since he isn't going on his own, defying the science - & giving false info to those that 'listen' to him - your question is moot.
You haven’t researched the Gates Foundation and the many questions swirling around it.

noooooooooo............ he's not an expert. i never said he was. did HE say he was?

you know - donny's foundation could have gone global - - like gates & clinton did. oh well ...
Gates could do whatever he wanted. What he has chosen to do for the last couple of decades is travel the world, getting hands-on in the absolute shittiest areas, speaking constantly with local, national and global experts on human health and safety, donated billions of dollars to advance scientific innovation and ease human suffering, and advocated for more of the same.

He is a human being with all the regular human flaws. But these people want to attack him because they have been convinced that he represents some kind of evil or satanism or globalist dictatorship or whatever the fuck talk radio and the internet are telling them to be afraid of. We should be ashamed that we let things get this fucked up in our society.

He wants to control people. America is the nation of liberty. In the nation of the free, we decide which vaccines we take, and which we don't. This is one I will be passing on, at least on the initial batch, not until Gates himself has taken the vaccine. You can pump all the Luciferase you want to your ass.

So are you going to take the Luciferase or not, anyway?

~S~

Gates could do whatever he wanted. What he has chosen to do for the last couple of decades is travel the world, getting hands-on in the absolute shittiest areas, speaking constantly with local, national and global experts on human health and safety, donated billions of dollars to advance scientific innovation and ease human suffering, and advocated for more of the same.

He wants to control people. America is the nation of liberty. In the nation of the free, we decide which vaccines we take, and which we don't. This is one I will be passing on, at least on the initial batch, not until Gates himself has taken the vaccine. You can pump all the Luciferase you want to your ass.

You're free to take the vaccine or not. So am I, and I'll make that determination myself, including considering "Luciferase".

Your paranoia is unfounded and tedious.

~S~

Yes there’s nuts out there, but I don’t consider it nutty to question the actions and motives of someone so powerful and wealthy as Gates.

~S~

Sometimes your own words come back to bite you in the ass

Bill Gates admits that the vaccines are for human depopulation. According to him, to stabilize the world population, 350,000 people must be eliminated per day.

~S~

Yes there’s nuts out there, but I don’t consider it nutty to question the actions and motives of someone so powerful and wealthy as Gates.
Healthy skepticism is good and it's constructive. Ideology-based paranoia is the opposite.

~S~

Bill Gates admits that the vaccines are for human depopulation. According to him, to stabilize the world population, 350,000 people must be eliminated per day.

I'm not going to watch the videos.

Rather than just depend on your winger website to tell you what he said, please indicate where in the videos he says that "350,000 people must be eliminated per day".

That would be very troubling, indeed. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ol' Mac never has to name names.

I just have to make a point, and they all jump in to illustrate it for me.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?

So....a thing.....ANYTHING cannot be "true" unless you personally believe it? That must be a very tough burden for you.
EbNBfEO.gif

Oh look.....a coward

There's no conspiracy in following the pharma $$$, and how interconnected it is with governance and regulatory bureaucracies

~S~

You know, Sparky, whether it's a benighted conspiracy theory or reasonable criticism (and Big Pharma deserves lots of the latter) hinges on whether these are real dollars changing hands for nefarious ends, and whether or not these connections actually exist and are being used to further these ends. As usual, the level of hyperventilation and apoplexy among crackpots and pinheads is not itself evidence. Neither is the bellowing by someone no one ever heard of on YouDupe!, nor is the number of memes circulating on FaceShit.

Once again, there is nothing more profitable for the pharma complex than to treat chronic or severe recurring illnesses in huge numbers of patients. Vaccines, I remind you again, prevent these recurring illnesses, and therefore vaccination is a way to bring down Big Pharma profits. The crackpots, hyperventilating about the gobs of money Big Pharma makes out of vaccines, should be excluded from any reasonable debate on first sight.

~S~

you have no idea what luciferase is, scumbag. you could at least read the link you provided yourself.

There's no conspiracy in following the pharma $$$, and how interconnected it is with governance and regulatory bureaucracies

~S~

You know, Sparky, whether it's a benighted conspiracy theory or reasonable criticism (and Big Pharma deserves lots of the latter) hinges on whether these are real dollars changing hands for nefarious ends, and whether or not these connections actually exist and are being used to further these ends. As usual, the level of hyperventilation and apoplexy among crackpots and pinheads is not itself evidence. Neither is the bellowing by someone no one ever heard of on YouDupe!, nor is the number of memes circulating on FaceShit.

Once again, there is nothing more profitable for the pharma complex than to treat chronic or severe recurring illnesses in huge numbers of patients. Vaccines, I remind you again, prevent these recurring illnesses, and therefore vaccination is a way to bring down Big Pharma profits. The crackpots, hyperventilating about the gobs of money Big Pharma makes out of vaccines, should be excluded from any reasonable debate on first sight.
EXCELLENT POINT! The role of world governments should be to do much of what the (charitable) Gates Foundation was trying to accomplish.

Many necessary reforms and improvements, be they in our health care system in the U.S., or in world pandemic research and preparedness, were either sabotaged by “for profit“ private insurance companies or ignored by big pharma companies. The pharma companies were focused on treating chronic conditions, especially in the advanced countries. From their perspective it simply did not make financial sense to spend big money preparing for the many different, potential pandemics that had not yet broken out, or seemed to be initially just problems of poor countries.

Last edited:
They're dumber than a sack of hammers.
This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus to other paranoids and those who either have not yet been vaccinated, or those without access, because they think the vaccine is satanic.

So what starts as funny turns into something else.

Your inability to distinguish between the fringe and the mainstream, is a sign that you are in the fringe.
Yes, I am an admitted radical pinko commie Hitler Stalin Gates Deep State Nazi Fake News Marxist.

And you are an open minded, intellectually curious, clear thinking patriot of the highest quality.

We have long since established that.

I made a valid point, and your reply is snark.

My point stands.

Your inability to distinguish between the fringe and the mainstream, is a sign that you are in the fringe.
Well, I tried to agree. I don't know what else you want.

A serious response to my point, like I did to your op. That shouldn't be too much to ask.
Holy crap.

Let's do this: Type out a response that you would like, and I'll sign off on it.

Deal?

Cut and paste this, to my original post, then read it and tell me if it does not reflect how you truly feel. Your words, bolded.

"

Listen Corbell, I truly can't see the difference between a conspiracy theorist who believes Bill Gates is going to mind control us, and a republican voter who thinks that Trump might be able to get more manufacturing jobs and can deport enough illegals to reduce the number that are here, significantly.

I am not just saying this to smear people like you, I truly can't see any difference.

And nothing you say, can change that, because I'm not going to listen to anything anyone says, that does not fit my already held preconceived notions
."

Use that as your reply, then read it. I think it might feel real to you.

Then I will point out, how crazy your position are, and you can go back to just dismissing me with snark.
Approved!

Cut and paste it, so it looks like your words.
:laugh:

You wrote the words, I signed off on them, as promised.

Why in the world is this so important to you? Who are you trying to impress?

Not trying to impress anyone. Just banging my head against the walls of willful ignorance like always.

Cut and paste the words, so I can respond to them.

~S~

I'm not going to watch the videos.

Rather than just depend on your winger website to tell you what he said, please indicate where in the videos he says that "350,000 people must be eliminated per day".

That would be very troubling, indeed. Thanks in advance.
he of course does not say it. he has stated repeatedly and openly that he thinks that improving health care and specifically child survival rate will lead to families having fewer children, because they can expect them to live.

L.K.Eder
What on earth is wrong with believing “that improving health care and specifically child survival rate will lead to families having fewer children, because they can expect them to live”?

Is there anything wrong with families voluntarily having fewer children and concentrating on supporting them, vaccinating them, giving them better educations and a chance to contribute to society? Isn’t that precisely what more developed societies usually do?

Or should we just “go out and multiply,” and not give a damn about whether our children survive, let alone thrive?

I would rather try the aquarium cleaner than take his "cure".

Gates of Hell and his untested vaccines, can't be trusted. He himself does not vaccinate his children even with normal vaccines, let alone the untested new vaccine.

We should force him and his family take the vaccine publicly first. Then I may reconsider.

How many gd lies can you come up with? Yes, the Gates children are all vaccinated. You don't research a thing do you? It's right on her FB page.

They're dumber than a sack of hammers.
This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus to other paranoids and those who either have not yet been vaccinated, or those without access, because they think the vaccine is satanic.

So what starts as funny turns into something else.

I don't think they heard their orange god say a few weeks ago that the vaccination would be mandatory but then again he might not be President when the vaccine is actually discovered then Biden will have to decide whether mandatory or not.

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school

Not giving someone full access to public services for not following public rules isn't the same as forcing someone into a behavior.

If you want to use the library, you have to get the card and keep your mouth shut. If you want to swim in a public pool, you have to shower before getting in.

That doesn't preclude you from either reading or swimming, it merely means you can't use the public facilities.

If you feel strongly enough that you don't want to follow public regulations, you need to feel strongly enough to pay for that position.

yes people have a choice fncceo

the conjecture is that same choice will be foisted upon the general public

~S~

I don't know your age so I don't know when you grew up but in the 60s and 70s when I grew up vaccinations were not up to the parents.

Vaccinations were in the schools. We were all lined up in the gym or cafeteria and everyone got vaccinated. The only exceptions were those who already have gotten the vaccinations. Everyone was vaccinated.

You were if you're a part of the same generation as I.

No one died. No one screamed that it was. a big conspiracy. We had sane parents who did the right thing for us and protected us from killer diseases.

The result was we eradicated disease. Small pox, polio and others. Some diseases have returned because of people who won't get vaccinated but by and large no one gets small pox or polio and other deadly diseases our parents had to endure.

Our parents lived through what we are living now. Kids back then couldn't go out to play with their friends. Everyone knew at least one person who died from one of those diseases if not more than one. One of my aunts had polio but beat it. My ex mother in-law also had polio but beat it. She was disabled all her life because of it.

Vaccinations aren't some giant conspiracy to harm people.

At one time I thought you were a sane person. I'm having my doubts now.

Where I was from polio was mandatory and up until a certain point small pox was too I believe.

Forum List

Back