POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Mac1958 Did you know that one of the important active ingredients in the vaccine is "Luciferase".

Gates' of Hell spawn summoning the vaccine.

1*2KXB0x4M5vPj7XxDXRGipQ.jpeg

Last edited:
The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?

I've seen this on FB, too. It's a conspiracy among Hillary, Gates and the All-Time-Republican-Boogey-Man-Favorite George Soros to make billions off of Gilead's remdesivir.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

What say you?

Let see, luciferase, ID 2020, some weird 060606 number that isn't a patent sequence, needs the entire 7.7 billion people on the planet to be vaccinated. Naw, there's nothing to see there. No red flags or nothing. Keep mooing good cattle.

What say you?

Let see, luciferase, ID 2020, some weird 060606 number that isn't a patent sequence, needs the entire 7.7 billion people on the planet to be vaccinated. Naw, there's nothing to see there. No red flags or nothing. Keep mooing good cattle.

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

What say you?

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

I know. You cant make it up. Lol.

I don't want to believe it's true but why would trump and republicans do all they've done thus far? Everything they've done was the wrong thing to do or done way too late.

Starting with firing the whole pandemic team here in America to nearly destroying the American CDC in China, to now cutting off the money to the person who is working on a vaccine. And all the horrible blunders in between.

Imagine, if you will, for a few seconds, hard as it may be:

You are an ignorant nitwit not familiar with anything government, and not willing to learn.

You are also not interested in anything other than "what is in it for me", and your reelection in particular.

You preside over a bunch of rightarded nitwits who would every minute of the day vote for anything, any measure, provided the results would prove government to be the problem, never the solution.

Also, in order to make all that above a campaign asset, you need to make sure that Certain People are suffering most under the outlined incompetence and malfeasance. Minorities, the poor, the precariously employed, those in the gig economy, all the "moochers" and what have you...

Yeah, Boeing sure won't suffer. Big banks are flush in cash, and they took a bite out of every bread crumb arriving in the bank accounts of those on the lower rungs. Of course, real estate developers also got a special tax break out of the trillions spent, and the next corona bill is said to have the next poison pills in the form of more tax cuts for folks who don't need them.

Keeping all that in mind, and revisiting the Trump administration's response to the corona pandemic, find me an instance of their behavior that doesn't follow the outlined principal drivers. Once you're through, isn't, "the cruelty is sort of the point", jumping out at you?

Last edited:

What say you?

Bill Gates is a man who has worked on preventing and educating people about pandemics for years.

He's one of the good guys who has been trying to warn people and help prevent just what we are enduring now.

Unlike the bat crap crazy people on Facebook, Bill Gates has actually taken the time to learn about the subject and help people learn about it.

I maybe from left field here but every step of this trump and his followers have done everything they can to make this virus worse. To spread it to as many people as possible and kill as many as possible.

Now they are trying to get people to hate a man who is trying to save us from the virus and get them to not take the vaccine if and when it's developed.

This isn't the behavior of rational and sane people.

Have you ever considered that these people are russians and not Americans? This just sound like the same garbage that the russian trolls put out in 2016 to divide our nation, spread hate and cause chaos.

I personally have never had a Facebook account. When it first started I was doing all I could to protect my privacy because of my career. So I didn't set up an account. I'm glad I never did. From what I've seen of Facebook it's filled with russian trolls who do all they can to elect trump and harm our nation.

^ ' I maybe from left field here but every step of this trump and his followers have done everything they can to make this virus worse. To spread it to as many people as possible and kill as many as possible. '

i heard someone perfectly describe it today as 'genocide by policy '.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has watched this and come to the same conclusion.

I don't want to believe it's true but why would trump and republicans do all they've done thus far? Everything they've done was the wrong thing to do or done way too late.

Starting with firing the whole pandemic team here in America to nearly destroying the American CDC in China, to now cutting off the money to the person who is working on a vaccine. And all the horrible blunders in between.

I would like to know at least one thing trump has done that was the right thing to do and wasn't done too late and useless in regard to this virus.

I can't think of even one thing he's done right or wasn't done way too late and useless.

he has been willfully tearing this country apart from within on so many levels, including the fact that people are dying from his direct policies. i can only think of one reason why - he's being directed to.

Last edited:
Trump follows talk radio's lead every bit as carefully as do the Trumpsters.

I only listen to the Jazz Channel on the radio. They barely talk at all.

That Mac line I believe, has never worked. No one here seems to listen to radio, but yet he is absolutely convinced we do and take talking points out of some radio podcast instead of coming to smart conclusions on our own.

That's because CNN tells him what to think.

Bill Gates is what Ron Pepeil desired to be. Nothing more. A manipulator. He bullshitted his way through govts and businesses to become one of the worlds wealthiest and YOU bought it.
Go update your windows 10 and turn on foxy news. Don't forget to raise ol #1 in the morning.Unpatriotic fuck. It isn't that cold.
If your kid has an IQ at 80 or so don't forget. Uncle Sam wants Them. They'll even believe a guy like Saddam has WMD and under-desert moving missile silos to deliver them.

What say you?

I say this is bizarre.

Looks like Gates is now in competition with Soros for Chief Bogeyman of the Right.

What say you?

So....a thing.....ANYTHING cannot be "true" unless you personally believe it? That must be a very tough burden for you.

What say you?

So....a thing.....ANYTHING cannot be "true" unless you personally believe it? That must be a very tough burden for you.
EbNBfEO.gif

What say you?
Ask the dot heads or some Africans what they think about Bill gates and his poisons.

Ask a 17 year olds mother whose daughter all of a sudden developed lukiemia after taking the hpv vaccine .......made in chi com china

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school

Not giving someone full access to public services for not following public rules isn't the same as forcing someone into a behavior.

If you want to use the library, you have to get the card and keep your mouth shut. If you want to swim in a public pool, you have to shower before getting in.

That doesn't preclude you from either reading or swimming, it merely means you can't use the public facilities.

If you feel strongly enough that you don't want to follow public regulations, you need to feel strongly enough to pay for that position.

yes people have a choice fncceo

the conjecture is that same choice will be foisted upon the general public

~S~

I don't know your age so I don't know when you grew up but in the 60s and 70s when I grew up vaccinations were not up to the parents.

Vaccinations were in the schools. We were all lined up in the gym or cafeteria and everyone got vaccinated. The only exceptions were those who already have gotten the vaccinations. Everyone was vaccinated.

You were if you're a part of the same generation as I.

No one died. No one screamed that it was. a big conspiracy. We had sane parents who did the right thing for us and protected us from killer diseases.

The result was we eradicated disease. Small pox, polio and others. Some diseases have returned because of people who won't get vaccinated but by and large no one gets small pox or polio and other deadly diseases our parents had to endure.

Our parents lived through what we are living now. Kids back then couldn't go out to play with their friends. Everyone knew at least one person who died from one of those diseases if not more than one. One of my aunts had polio but beat it. My ex mother in-law also had polio but beat it. She was disabled all her life because of it.

Vaccinations aren't some giant conspiracy to harm people.

At one time I thought you were a sane person. I'm having my doubts now.

the point is vax's are a Gub'Mit mandate , not the validity of it Dana

~S~

Ask the dot heads or some Africans what they think about Bill gates and his poisons.
Ask a 17 year olds mother whose daughter all of a sudden developed lukiemia after taking the hpv vaccine .......made in chi com china
Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

Forum List

Back