POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
If the vaccine is anything like his operating system, there will be many, many updates. Black (screen of) death lurking about that never gets fixed.

You don't want to beta test this folks.

So.........

What person/company would you trust to create a vaccine?

William F Buckley said that to make the conservative movement viable in America, you had to kick out the nutters.

The nutters are a big part of the conservative movement in 2020.

He is all about population control. That much is certain.
And I am not religious at all but i did find it ironic his patent for chipping was patent number 060606 lol
He also holds a patent on Coronavirus.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?
This grand experiment is over. This kind of stupidity ensues and it tells me the hairless ape is unworthy. This big blue ball will flick this cancer off it's back and not think twice. We are so easy to divide it is almost unbelievable. Do not even need a good lie to do it.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

What say you?

Bill Gates is a man who has worked on preventing and educating people about pandemics for years.

He's one of the good guys who has been trying to warn people and help prevent just what we are enduring now.

Unlike the bat crap crazy people on Facebook, Bill Gates has actually taken the time to learn about the subject and help people learn about it.

I maybe from left field here but every step of this trump and his followers have done everything they can to make this virus worse. To spread it to as many people as possible and kill as many as possible.

Now they are trying to get people to hate a man who is trying to save us from the virus and get them to not take the vaccine if and when it's developed.

This isn't the behavior of rational and sane people.

Have you ever considered that these people are russians and not Americans? This just sound like the same garbage that the russian trolls put out in 2016 to divide our nation, spread hate and cause chaos.

I personally have never had a Facebook account. When it first started I was doing all I could to protect my privacy because of my career. So I didn't set up an account. I'm glad I never did. From what I've seen of Facebook it's filled with russian trolls who do all they can to elect trump and harm our nation.

I would rather try the aquarium cleaner than take his "cure".

Gates of Hell and his untested vaccines, can't be trusted. He himself does not vaccinate his children even with normal vaccines, let alone the untested new vaccine.

We should force him and his family take the vaccine publicly first. Then I may reconsider.

If you're using a PC you must trust Gates. I highly doubt you own a Mac. They're much more expensive than a PC. A person can get one of those for a few hundred bucks. Can't do that with a Mac. You have always come across to me as a dirt poor ignorant person who lives in a double wide trailer so there's no way you could ever afford an Apple product.

He owns the company that wrote the software that runs your computer.

Or are you so poor you can't afford a computer and can only afford a cheap tablet?

Are you going to start being paranoid that he's put some sort of spying device in the software?

You people have lost your minds.

What say you?

Bill Gates is a man who has worked on preventing and educating people about pandemics for years.

He's one of the good guys who has been trying to warn people and help prevent just what we are enduring now.

Unlike the bat crap crazy people on Facebook, Bill Gates has actually taken the time to learn about the subject and help people learn about it.

I maybe from left field here but every step of this trump and his followers have done everything they can to make this virus worse. To spread it to as many people as possible and kill as many as possible.

Now they are trying to get people to hate a man who is trying to save us from the virus and get them to not take the vaccine if and when it's developed.

Have you ever considered that these people are russians and not Americans? This just sound like the same garbage that the russian trolls put out in 2016 to divide our nation, spread hate and cause chaos.

I personally have never had a Facebook account. When it first started I was doing all I could to protect my privacy because of my career. So I didn't set up an account. I'm glad I never did. From what I've seen of Facebook it's filled with russian trolls who do all they can to elect trump and harm our nation.
I'm serious when I call it a group pathology, and I'm serious when I say we've seen this before in world history.

I'm confident (hopeful?) that, like the other countries that have been through this, we'll come out of it okay. And I hope we will have learned something.

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school

Not giving someone full access to public services for not following public rules isn't the same as forcing someone into a behavior.

If you want to use the library, you have to get the card and keep your mouth shut. If you want to swim in a public pool, you have to shower before getting in.

That doesn't preclude you from either reading or swimming, it merely means you can't use the public facilities.

If you feel strongly enough that you don't want to follow public regulations, you need to feel strongly enough to pay for that position.

yes people have a choice fncceo

the conjecture is that same choice will be foisted upon the general public

~S~

I don't know your age so I don't know when you grew up but in the 60s and 70s when I grew up vaccinations were not up to the parents.

Vaccinations were in the schools. We were all lined up in the gym or cafeteria and everyone got vaccinated. The only exceptions were those who already have gotten the vaccinations. Everyone was vaccinated.

You were if you're a part of the same generation as I.

No one died. No one screamed that it was. a big conspiracy. We had sane parents who did the right thing for us and protected us from killer diseases.

The result was we eradicated disease. Small pox, polio and others. Some diseases have returned because of people who won't get vaccinated but by and large no one gets small pox or polio and other deadly diseases our parents had to endure.

Our parents lived through what we are living now. Kids back then couldn't go out to play with their friends. Everyone knew at least one person who died from one of those diseases if not more than one. One of my aunts had polio but beat it. My ex mother in-law also had polio but beat it. She was disabled all her life because of it.

Vaccinations aren't some giant conspiracy to harm people.

At one time I thought you were a sane person. I'm having my doubts now.

I know at least one person at my church that believes this is the case. Sending me youtube videos almost every day to preserve and burn for him. These videos, some if which, are taken down in a day.

Its total nonsense. That said, I don't intend on taking any vaccine if i don't have to, on principle. Nothing to do with Bill Gates.

I had never gotten a flu shot until this year.

I didn't think I needed it. I got the flu every year.

I got tired of getting sick with all the secondary infections that come with it so this year I got a flu shot. I didn't get the flu even though everyone in my house got it.

I will get that vaccine if and when it's developed.

I know at least one person at my church that believes this is the case. Sending me youtube videos almost every day to preserve and burn for him. These videos, some if which, are taken down in a day.

Its total nonsense. That said, I don't intend on taking any vaccine if i don't have to, on principle. Nothing to do with Bill Gates.

I got tired of getting sick with all the secondary infections that come with it so this year I got a flu shot. I didn't get the flu even though everyone in my house got it.

Uh......dude, you gave everyone in your house the flu, because that flu shot made you a carrier.

3BE6A3A3-A4B8-4A22-8235-3D7239BD0F34.jpeg

His 20 years of using humans to test experimental medications is enough to to convince me he only cares about the value of MS Stock and the rest of his assets.

As an investor in both Microsoft and Johnson & Johnson, I certainly hope that's true.
I hope you’re happy Gates destroyed millions of lives with his Globalism and Business Visas.
I can’t do anything to encourage the existence of such an evil person.

What say you?

^ ' I maybe from left field here but every step of this trump and his followers have done everything they can to make this virus worse. To spread it to as many people as possible and kill as many as possible. '

i heard someone perfectly describe it today as 'genocide by policy '.

What say you?

^ ' I maybe from left field here but every step of this trump and his followers have done everything they can to make this virus worse. To spread it to as many people as possible and kill as many as possible. '

It may not be so nefarious. Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin -- essentially the three-part brain of TrumpWorld -- have been hammering on this non-stop, and therefore so have the Trumpsters.

The radio guys know they can't lose with this. They keep the base fired up, they score political points, and if things turn out well, they can give Trump all the credit for it.

Trump follows talk radio's lead every bit as carefully as do the Trumpsters. So all data that they don't like is "fake news".

This is the alternate universe in full roar.

Uh......dude, you gave everyone in your house the flu, because that flu shot made you a carrier.

No, everyone else in my house is in there 20s, goes to school and works in restaurants.

Colleges, schools and restaurants are breeding grounds for the flu and colds.

One came home with it, his girl friend got it from him. The other two got it either from school or work or one of the other 2 in the house.

I didn't get it. I didn't give them the flu.

Don't be absurd.

What say you?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has watched this and come to the same conclusion.

I don't want to believe it's true but why would trump and republicans do all they've done thus far? Everything they've done was the wrong thing to do or done way too late.

Starting with firing the whole pandemic team here in America to nearly destroying the American CDC in China, to now cutting off the money to the person who is working on a vaccine. And all the horrible blunders in between.

I would like to know at least one thing trump has done that was the right thing to do and wasn't done too late and useless in regard to this virus.

I can't think of even one thing he's done right or wasn't done way too late and useless.

My windows anti-virus failed to find a death virus from the computer that caused black death to the computer. The virus was called windows update.

Just saying...

Forum List

Back