POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Is that person seriously conflating vaccines that have been tested for decades to rushed in vaccine that has never been tested? Produced by people with strong ulterior motives... who possibly won't ever take the vaccine.

Then don't take it. Problem solved. You could be one of the 144,000 to survive and build a new world.

But not taking an untested vaccine is paranoia?

Did I say you are being paranoid?

No but BigMac did.

Caring what someone else thinks about you ... now, that's paranoid.

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school

Not giving someone full access to public services for not following public rules isn't the same as forcing someone into a behavior.

If you want to use the library, you have to get the card and keep your mouth shut. If you want to swim in a public pool, you have to shower before getting in.

That doesn't preclude you from either reading or swimming, it merely means you can't use the public facilities.

If you feel strongly enough that you don't want to follow public regulations, you need to feel strongly enough to pay for that position.

yes people have a choice fncceo

the conjecture is that same choice will be foisted upon the general public

~S~

O'Connor v. Donaldson 1975. ruled that involuntary hospitalization or treatment violates a person's human rights.

I turned hundreds of old timers into soylent green by simply declaring them incompetent via standard questioning fncceo

they were taken for what was often their 'last ride' to the fossil home in protest, then their families were given a 'choice'

but i digress, the choices we are debating here are constructed to either be compliant, or lose one's freedom

that's not a choice, that's an ultimatum

jmho

~S~

I turned hundreds of old timers into soylent green by simply declaring them incompetent via standard questioning fncceo

We don't euthanize the elderly in the US. The other guys did that.

he was 100% spot on.

BUT SATAN WAS SPEAKING THROUGH HIM I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

Gates of Hell has been planning the plandemic for years. There was no windows 9, the pandemic started in 2019, all because Gates got schooled in Chess in 9 moves.

Wow! You can't argue with that logic.

But, just for my own education, how many copies of Office and Windows will he sell if he kills 7.4 Billion people?

he was 100% spot on.

BUT SATAN WAS SPEAKING THROUGH HIM I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

Gates of Hell has been planning the plandemic for years. There was no windows 9, the pandemic started in 2019, all because Gates got schooled in Chess in 9 moves.

Wow! You can't argue with that logic.

But, just for my own education, how many copies of Office and Windows will he sell if he kills 7.4 Billion people?

7,400,000,000. 5

that .5 is brad williams.

They're dumber than a sack of hammers.
This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus to other paranoids and those who either have not yet been vaccinated, or those without access, because they think the vaccine is satanic.

So what starts as funny turns into something else.

Your inability to distinguish between the fringe and the mainstream, is a sign that you are in the fringe.

This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus to other paranoids and those who either have not yet been vaccinated, or those without access, because they think the vaccine is satanic.

Your inability to distinguish between the fringe and the mainstream, is a sign that you are in the fringe.
Yes, I am an admitted radical pinko commie Hitler Stalin Bill Gates Deep State Nazi Fake News Marxist.

And you are an honest, open minded, intellectually curious, clear thinking patriot of the highest quality.

We have long since established that.

Last edited:

Yes, I am an admitted radical pinko commie Hitler Stalin Gates Deep State Nazi Fake News Marxist.

And you are an honest, open minded, intellectually curious, clear thinking patriot of the highest quality.

*) Gates of Hell.

Yes, I am an admitted radical pinko commie Hitler Stalin Gates Deep State Nazi Fake News Marxist.

And you are an open minded, intellectually curious, clear thinking patriot of the highest quality.

I made a valid point, and your reply is snark.

My point stands.

And you are an open minded, intellectually curious, clear thinking patriot of the highest quality.

My point stands.

Well, I tried to agree. I don't know what else you want.

Yes, I am an admitted radical pinko commie Hitler Stalin Bill Gates Deep State Nazi Fake News Marxist.

:desk:

you are a PERFECT candidate to join my antifa group!!!!

:desk:

you are a PERFECT candidate to join my antifa group!!!!
we saw him first!!!

~S~

My point stands.

A serious response to my point, like I did to your op. That shouldn't be too much to ask.

My point stands.

A serious response to my point, like I did to your op. That shouldn't be too much to ask.
Holy crap.

Let's do this: Type out a response that you would like, and I'll sign off on it.

Deal?

Forum List

Back