POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Mac has created the perfect thread... again.
So how does he justify defending literally Satan, anyway?
Is that how your mind perceives this thread?

That there is a Satan, and the purpose of this thread is to defend him?

There is a Satan? As opposed to many Satans?

Are you saying that there is an army of Satans fueling the vaccines with their demon blood sacrifice?
Once again, I can't tell if you're kidding.

So, let me know when you're willing to seriously admit that the thread is correct. You've already proven it a few times.

If you want to take the Gates of Hell / Satan's blood vaccine and be a good Beta bitch for your master, you should go ahead. The big corporations demand your bloo... money.

If it's anything like Windows, there will be updates on top of updates. But again go ahead, try it. I dare you take it.

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school

Not giving someone full access to public services for not following public rules isn't the same as forcing someone into a behavior.

If you want to use the library, you have to get the card and keep your mouth shut. If you want to swim in a public pool, you have to shower before getting in.

That doesn't preclude you from either reading or swimming, it merely means you can't use the public facilities.

If you feel strongly enough that you don't want to follow public regulations, you need to feel strongly enough to pay for that position.

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school

Not giving someone full access to public services for not following public rules isn't the same as forcing someone into a behavior.

If you want to use the library, you have to get the card and keep your mouth shut. If you want to swim in a public pool, you have to shower before getting in.

That doesn't preclude you from either reading or swimming, it merely means you can't use the public facilities.

If you feel strongly enough that you don't want to follow public regulations, you need to feel strongly enough to pay for that position.

yes people have a choice fncceo

the conjecture is that same choice will be foisted upon the general public

~S~

Are you saying that there is an army of Satans fueling the vaccines with their demon blood sacrifice?

So, let me know when you're willing to seriously admit that the thread is correct. You've already proven it a few times.

If you want to take the Gates of Hell / Satan's blood vaccine and be a good Beta bitch for your master, you should go ahead. The big corporations demand your bloo... money.

If it's anything like Windows, there will be updates on top of updates. But again go ahead, try it. I dare you take it.
You're so busy playing games here, that I'll just assume you agree my OP is correct.

Cool.

It would be nice if you guys would have the balls to vote, but I know better.

You've already proven it a few times.

so did 'crazy lady virologist'

~S~
I don't know who that is.
go here Mac>
~S~

Is that person seriously conflating vaccines that have been tested for decades to rushed in vaccine that has never been tested? Produced by people with strong ulterior motives... who possibly won't ever take the vaccine.

You're so busy playing games here, that I'll just assume you agree my OP is correct.

Cool.

In this game the only thing you are allowed the assume is everything you ever said is wrong... and racist.

yes people have a choice fncceo

the conjecture is that same choice will be foisted upon the general public

~S~

O'Connor v. Donaldson 1975. ruled that involuntary hospitalization or treatment violates a person's human rights.

It's like watching a giant shit storm... with a giant fan above the storm.... and then the shit hits the fan.

yeaah.....

When I agree with JoeB131

There is def something wrong in the universe

Cool.

Did you fkn put pineapple as a choice?

Oh well!

Globalists love Cheap Slave Labor Bill Gates.
His 20 years of using humans to test experimental medications is enough to to convince me he only cares about the value of MS Stock and the rest of his assets.

Is that person seriously conflating vaccines that have been tested for decades to rushed in vaccine that has never been tested? Produced by people with strong ulterior motives... who possibly won't ever take the vaccine.

Then don't take it. Problem solved. You could be one of the 144,000 to survive and build a new world.

Then don't take it. Problem solved. You could be one of the 144,000 to survive and build a new world.

But not taking an untested vaccine is paranoia? And then Gates of hell transforms the entire planet into hell... the entire universe...

His 20 years of using humans to test experimental medications is enough to to convince me he only cares about the value of MS Stock and the rest of his assets.

As an investor in both Microsoft and Johnson & Johnson, I certainly hope that's true.

But not taking an untested vaccine is paranoia?

Did I say you are being paranoid?

But not taking an untested vaccine is paranoia?

Did I say you are being paranoid?

No but BigMac did.

Forum List

Back