POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
They're dumber than a sack of hammers.
This is where this kind of group pathology becomes dangerous. So, a vaccine comes out, and these people refuse it. They then continue to spread the virus because they think the vaccine is satanic.

So what starts as funny turns into something else.

A lot worse than Satanic, the vaccine is possibly created using Satan's blood. It is literally Satan. That in turn is literally even worse than Hitler.

Once Gates of Hell has taken this vaccine to his butt cheeks and his children also, only then we can begin to trust the untested, untried vaccine, made from literally Satan. What's the problem Mac?

So its true, the republicans and trampers want to keep the virus going.

What say you?
I'd say Gates is merely another player in the GPMB plan toward world inoculation Mac

a goal they openly admit to>>>

~S~
Hopefully this mess has taught us something about how to react in the future.

the 'powers that be' already have joined in a global effort ,and created a path for the rest of the world via GPMB Mac

i'm sure the anti-vaxers will be having conniptions in the near future

~S~

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.
What say you?

No crazier than your blurting that we are all heading toward Politically Correct Fascism because college kids don't want to hear unfunny comedians like Ann Coulter.

I would rather try the aquarium cleaner than take his "cure".

Gates of Hell and his untested vaccines, can't be trusted. He himself does not vaccinate his children even with normal vaccines, let alone the untested new vaccine.

We should force him and his family take the vaccine publicly first. Then I may reconsider.

So don't take the vaccine. Whose making you?

What say you?
I'd say Gates is merely another player in the GPMB plan toward world inoculation Mac

a goal they openly admit to>>>

~S~
Hopefully this mess has taught us something about how to react in the future.

the 'powers that be' already have joined in a global effort ,and created a path for the rest of the world via GPMB Mac

i'm sure the anti-vaxers will be having conniptions in the near future

~S~
Well, they walk around in a state of constant paranoia, so just throw it on the pile.

Gates of Hell and his untested vaccines, can't be trusted. He himself does not vaccinate his children even with normal vaccines, let alone the untested new vaccine.

We should force him and his family take the vaccine publicly first. Then I may reconsider.

and that would be the crux of the issue fncceo

consider that our Gub'Mit grants big pharma boocoo $$$'s to research , and that the people in our governance can profit as well as patent their findings , and the specter of bias is already on the table

~S~

Mac has created the perfect thread... again.

It's like watching a giant shit storm... with a giant fan above the storm.... and then the shit hits the fan.

So how does he justify defending literally Satan, anyway?

It's the perfect storm Norm.

considering we've already crossed the Rubicon with mandatory school aged children vaccinations , it's not too hard to visualize mandatory C-19 vaccinations for the great unwashed.

~S~

and that would be the crux of the issue fncceo

consider that our Gub'Mit grants big pharma boocoo $$$'s to research , and that the people in our governance can profit as well as patent their findings , and the specter of bias is already on the table

~S~

Let's forget for a moment that I'm diametrically opposed to government funded research (including NASA).

Even if a vaccine is produced and given a government stamp of approval... no one will be forced to take it.

I don't have any problem with anti-vaxxers. Anyone fool enough to ignore the clinical evidence of vaccine efficacy can roll the dice with getting sick. Thinking of it as Social Darwinism.

Is that how your mind perceives this thread?

That there is a Satan, and the purpose of this thread is to defend him?

There is a Satan? As opposed to many Satans?

Are you saying that there is an army of Satans fueling the vaccines with their demon blood sacrifice?

Is that how your mind perceives this thread?

That there is a Satan, and the purpose of this thread is to defend him?

There is a Satan? As opposed to many Satans?

Are you saying that there is an army of Satans fueling the vaccines with their demon blood sacrifice?
Once again, I can't tell if you're kidding.

So, let me know when you're willing to seriously admit that the thread is correct. You've already proven it a few times.

Even if a vaccine is produced and given a government stamp of approval... no one will be forced to take it.

ah...well Satan is in the details then>>>

Can you be forced to get a vaccine?

All 50 U.S states require that children be vaccinated in order to attend public school, although 47 states provide exemptions based on religious or philosophical beliefs. Forced vaccination (as opposed to fines or refusal of services) is rare and typically only happens as an emergency measure during an outbreak.

~S~

so no no vax= no school can easily be copy/pasted to no vax=no work

keep in mind we've a gub'mit funded billion $$$ industry here

~S~

Forum List

Back