POLL: Group pathological paranoia now focusing on Bill Gates & COVID Vaccine

Is Bill Gates trying to use a COVID vaccine to rule and/or destroy the world?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 4. Deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I see we have some clueless people on this thread who think they're smart. Horrible judges of character, and arrogant to boot.

I see we have some clueless people on this thread who think they're smart. Horrible judges of character, and arrogant to boot.
Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

I say this is bizarre.

Looks like Gates is now in competition with Soros for Chief Bogeyman of the Right.

The right? You ain't seen nothing yet:

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

Gates has been on a rampage around the third world, using and abusing and murdering unwitting girls in his vaccination wars - and, in the end, it's all about "dictatorial control". Kid you not.

There's no conspiracy in following the pharma $$$, and how interconnected it is with governance and regulatory bureaucracies

~S~

Gates is merely another pandemic opportunist cloaked in the guise of a 'bloody do gooder', Al Gore w/a syringe....~S~

And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.
And what would the bill, if passed, require, precisely?

And please quote from the bill. No paraphrasing or assumptions.

If there is bad stuff in there, I'd like to know. Thanks.

Last edited:
And democrats are trying hard to pass the most demonic bill yet - HR. 6666 to get it all done.

~S~

~S~
Yes, I looked it up. My question remains.

It was just called "satanic", so I'd love to see the specifics.

~S~

Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?

What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?

^^^

irony%2Balert.jpg

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

I'm not making this up. I wish I were.

What say you?
I guess I’ll be seeing this soon on my FB. They’re all about eliminating mail-in voting for now.

Bill Gates isn’t even a medical doctor. He knows nothing about vaccines. What makes him an expert?
What is it about Americans that they think billionaires are intelligent and should rule us?
Well, let's see.

He has not claimed to be a doctor, he has not claimed to be an expert, he has not claimed to be intelligent and he has not claimed that he wants to rule us.

He appears to be a guy who wants to leverage his great wealth to make the world a slightly healthier place. This has been his focus for a long time.

The guy in the White House isn't a doctor or an expert either.

~S~

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.

The Trumpsters on my Facebook feed are now posting meme after meme about how Bill Gates is engaged in a satanic conspiracy that he will execute with an evil Coronavirus vaccine.

What say you?
I guess I’ll be seeing this soon on my FB. They’re all about eliminating mail-in voting for now.
Some of the shit I'm seeing is pretty amazing. Bill Gates is demonic and the government is going to break down your door, hog tie you, and inject you with microchips to control you.

And these people are absolutely, dead serious. They are terrified.

I guess it could be funny, but it really isn't.

I believe Bill Gates is the anti-Christ that caused our beloved leader to cheat on his many wives, sired a child out of wedlock, and caused our beloved leader to show weakness when we needed bravery and a shinning knight.

I believe Bill Gates is the cause of why our Children dress as the opposite sex, we have homosexuality in society and why the Philippines have Filipina Slap Boxing...

I believe Bill Gates is the reason why FOX canceled Firefly, and that Ana de Armas is in Ben Affleck bed and not mine!

Once you get done reading that damning evidence would you take a Vaccine from the Devil?

( As Mac ponders if I am being serious or not, well seriously Mac there are crazies out there that would believe everything I just wrote... )

What say you?
Some of the shit I'm seeing is pretty amazing. Bill Gates is demonic and the government is going to break down your door, hog tie you, and inject you with microchips to control you.

How do you know he ( Gates ) would not enjoy injecting a microchip into you and making you his Borg?

How Mac!!!

What say you?

How do you know he ( Gates ) would not enjoy injecting a microchip into you and making you his Borg?

How Mac!!!
Do you believe that talk of a vaccination is a satanic plot by Bill Gates to use as an excuse to implant microchips in our brains?

Why or why not?

~S~

i would imagine he has access to all kindsa medical & scientific people & data.

it's not like he claims he 'knows more ' than them & when he gets that data, he's not tossing it out the window to go with his 'hunch'.
So he has to claim it, to be it? I don’t think so.

Forum List

Back