POLL: How Bout An Official Gesture Of Atonement For Past Sins Against African Americans?...

Would You Support An Official Government-Sponsored Gesture Of Atonement To African Americans

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 89.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's about forgiveness an reconciliation. But how do we get there? That's the big question.

Forgiveness and reconciliation are made up issues that have no basis in the real world.

I don't know, Australia did something like it with the Aborigines. It doesn't solve all the problems, but it's like getting a new start to things.

Not only does it not solve any problems, but it won't be enough. I don't owe any of them one cent. None of them can legitimately blame slavery for their problems. Those are made up issues that have no basis in the real world.

It's about forgiveness an reconciliation. But how do we get there? That's the big question.

Forgiveness and reconciliation are made up issues that have no basis in the real world.

I don't know, Australia did something like it with the Aborigines. It doesn't solve all the problems, but it's like getting a new start to things.

Not only does it not solve any problems, but it won't be enough. I don't owe any of them one cent. None of them can legitimately blame slavery for their problems. Those are made up issues that have no basis in the real world.

Yeah, i don't support monetary compensation. That's a no-go for me too. I'm talkin about something official and Government-sanctioned. But not in a monetary sense.

Yeah, i don't support monetary compensation. That's a no-go for me too. I'm talkin about something official and Government-sanctioned. But not in a monetary sense.
You mean like banning the democrat party?

A lot of people can't. Why are we the only modern country without free or very cheap college? Thanks GOP!

Who are the colleges run by again? That's right, liberals. And those profit colleges are averaging a 20% profit margin. I would have no complaints if I could only invest money there.

Hmmm...I doubt it will work, I'll bet it will only encourage more demands.

Government pays ONE WAY fare...FIRST CLASS to anyone that wants REPARATIONS!....You can join the Obomanation upon his DISMISSAL!
kenyasign1.jpg

Blaming slavery is an excuse not a reason.

It's actually scary to comprehend the left wing's idea of "atonement for slavery" just days after they apparently condoned the most notorious assassination of (white) police officers in modern history.

Actually, it all started with slavery. They were forced here by brutal white slave traders. And then a couple hundred years of horrific treatment followed. They never asked to be ripped away from their families and taken here. This stuff has everything to do with slavery.

Actually, it all started with slavery. They were forced here by brutal slave traders. And then a couple hundred years of horrific treatment followed. This stuff has everything to do with Slavery.

Their own tribal chiefs sold them into slavery.

The problem with you wanting me as a white person to apologize for slavery is that not one member of my family ever owned slaves. I have nothing to apologize for nor is such an apology warranted. If you want an apology get all those that actually owned slaves to apologize to those that were slaves.

Actually, it all started with slavery. They were forced here by brutal slave traders. And then a couple hundred years of horrific treatment followed. They never asked to be ripped away from their families and taken here. This stuff has everything to do with slavery.
You mean democrats....

Actually, it all started with slavery. They were forced here by brutal white slave traders. And then a couple hundred years of horrific treatment followed. They never asked to be ripped away from their families and taken here. This stuff has everything to do with slavery.

Gots ta teach dem dummies eberthin'

first_slave.jpg

Actually, it all started with slavery. They were forced here by brutal slave traders. And then a couple hundred years of horrific treatment followed. This stuff has everything to do with Slavery.

The problem with you wanting me as a white person to apologize for slavery is that not one member of my family ever owned slaves. I have nothing to apologize for nor is such an apology warranted. If you want an apology get all those that actually owned slaves to apologize to those that were slaves.

Not talkin about a personal apology. I'm talkin about a collective nation acknowledgement and atonement gesture.

Slavery ended 150 years ago. How many centuries will pass before they stop using that as an excuse?

Slavery ended 150 years ago. How many centuries will pass before they stop using that as an excuse?

Those that use that excuse want people that didn't own slaves to apologize to people that weren't slaves.

It won't stop until there's reconciliation. A kind gesture like i'm proposing, could help achieve it.

Not talkin about a personal apology. I'm talkin about a collective nation acknowledgement and atonement gesture.

That's the same as forcing a personal apology from every American.

Go fuck yourself. I've done nothing to apologize for.

It won't stop until there's reconciliation. A kind gesture like i'm proposing, could help achieve it.

"You find?" Where did you find that? I've certainly never seen any evidence of it.

It won't stop until it stops. That means terminating welfare, for starters.