Poll: How will presidential historians rate Trump's 1st term?

How will presidential historians rate Trump's 1st term?

• Great

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Average

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Worst in American History

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
I expect Trump will be ranked very low among past presidents. What do you think?

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
They said the same thing about Ronaldus Magnus back in the 1980s and he was ranked way up there. Obammy, the 1/2 white fag who took it up the ass by Putin, became the worst, because he beat out Malaise Jimmy (the peanut) Carter, who allowed Iran to overthrow our embassy and caused the world to be in fear of Radical Islam...

Wilson was pretty bad.

I would go "very bad".

Remember Harding was a bit more corrupt than Trump and like Trump Andrew Johnson was impeached but Johnson really set the seeds for segregation after a Northern victory in the Civil War.

Warren Gamaliel Harding wasn't corrupt at all, although there were a few corrupt people in his administration, mainly Interior Secretary Albert Fall.

Harding was never personally implicated in the scandals, but he was aware of the corruption of Forbes, Smith, and the Ohio Gang and failed to bring their corruption to light. Probably due to his heavy drinking during prohibition and extra marital affairs were more important to him.

Knowing about corruption and doing nothing about it as President is corruption.

It depends who writes the book.

If it is a Leftist historian who suffers from TDS....then we know what's going to be

If it is a normal, unbaised, honest historian it's going to be very good.

In fact Trump will be rated as one, if not the best, President ever. :thup:

I expect Trump will be ranked very low among past presidents. What do you think?

They said the same thing about Ronaldus Magnus back in the 1980s and he was ranked way up there. Obammy, the 1/2 white fag who took it up the ass by Putin, became the worst, because he beat out Malaise Jimmy (the peanut) Carter, who allowed Iran to overthrow our embassy and caused the world to be in fear of Radical Islam...

Wilson was pretty bad.

Harding was actually a pretty tremendous President. Revived the US economy, bridged racial divides by speaking in then Birmingham Alabama, reduced taxes. I have in my home the definitive biography of Harding "From Farm to White House - The Illustrious Life and Work of Warren G. Harding". Highly recommend it for students.

Here ya go,Chief.
View attachment 403690
Typical fascist poll.
He’s the greatest president in the history of America
As a member of his cult, your answer is expected.

Lol yep thank you for confirming how big of a cult it really is.

Here ya go,Chief.
View attachment 403690
Typical fascist poll.
He’s the greatest president in the history of America
As a member of his cult, your answer is expected.

Lol yep thank you for confirming how big of a cult it really is.

Says the bubblecultist.

I selected Worst in American History. I believe leadership skills weigh heavily in this rating and on this Trump has played into his distractor's hands . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back