POLL: If convicted of crimes, should Trump and his associates be punished?

If convicted of crimes involving Jan 6, should Trump and/or his associates be punished?

• Total voters
Anyone judged guilty by an impartial jury of their peers should face the consequences of their crime.

In order to return a touch of sanity to America, Biden or Harris, whoever is president, would best serve the nation with pardons, not kangaroo court convictions.
There won't be any trials, so your advice is even more idiotic than usual.

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

An incredibly clear, straightforward question.

O or if Trump is not convicted of a crime should Mac1958 do community service time picking up trash on Saturday for slander?

1. For yes

2. For no

jus sayin .... LOCK THEM UP!

N9200063-Medieval_inquisition.jpg

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

No, I hope he is not punished. The Dems are in power now. If Trump and company are not punished we have a road map how to stay in power for ever. Leave Trump Line and it sends a clear message there are no consequences. We just do what he tried to do only better. If I am Kamala Harris right now I am wondering if I am the most powerful person in the world right now. No Trump or Rastmsn in jail then I would wield my power with a smile on my face.

Nope, I know there won't be. The political and financial elite never face the same justice we would.
MAGA
THEY HAVE NO CASE!!!! THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!
Pelosi impeached Trump three times with zero evidence... damn you tards are dumb.....

An incredibly clear, straightforward question.I r

I recommend a third impeachment. The last two were fake. Why not go three for three. :thup:

Now we really want to vote for him. Remember....Repubs follow Progs on the lowering of the civility game. Next year, Progs will get forceful on spouting lets fix the economy and wasting time on impeaching Biden will solve nothing.

Forum List

Back