POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, would stop wearing t

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on th

• 10 pct

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 10 32.3%

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
I would still wear the mask. I believe in science. The virus does not care about politics and it has refused to obey Trump.

Idiots who don't believe in science are the only people who have politicized mask wearing. They continue to keep up the nonsense because they are embarrassed to admit they were WRONG and STUPID.

I would still wear the mask. I believe in science. The virus does not care about politics and it has refused to obey Trump.

Idiots who don't believe in science are the only people who have politicized mask wearing. They continue to keep up the nonsense because they are embarrassed to admit they were WRONG and STUPID.
what science was done to conclude such a thing? show me the method of procedure to come to that conclusion.

I do know that humans use oxygen to breathe, and exhale carbon dioxide. And CO2 kills humans. That science is proven.

So you're saying we need to breathe our own CO2 to live and that's science? hahaahahahhahaahahaha only in a demofks dead head.

That idiot has absolutely no control over me. I laugh at that fucking buffoon
You idiots live,eat and breath Trump 24/7. Trump has been skullfucking you for over three years and you still haven't got him out of your heads.

What you ignore and fail to comprehend is for three years trump has lied and mislead the public. This time, with this health care crisis, he has gone too far. Being a narcissist, he will not admit he was (and remains) wrong; his choice to not wear a mask has divided our nation, and even today he made a statement the virus will disappear. That goes beyond being irresponsible, it is murderous.

Trump’s not smart enough to do that and his followers surely aren’t. In the event he does we’d just ask “what took so long?”

Keep telling Trump supporters they are stupid. And then attack them more, for not voting for you.

I've been hearing this ad, supposedly a Trump supporter who is changing her mind and voting for Biden.

Like anyone that voted for Trump, will ever be forgiven by you people or welcome in your circles.
Voting for Trump wasn’t the sin. I get that. Establishment candidate vs antiestablishment candidate with no record. It was a gamble. But when the gamble lost and he turned out to be a lazy divisive lying dope to still support him is a sign of blind faith or stupidity.
wow, Attention: Orangemanbad post.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety trite and insipid

Trump’s not smart enough to do that and his followers surely aren’t. In the event he does we’d just ask “what took so long?”

Keep telling Trump supporters they are stupid. And then attack them more, for not voting for you.

I've been hearing this ad, supposedly a Trump supporter who is changing her mind and voting for Biden.

Like anyone that voted for Trump, will ever be forgiven by you people or welcome in your circles.
Voting for Trump wasn’t the sin. I get that. Establishment candidate vs antiestablishment candidate with no record. It was a gamble. But when the gamble lost and he turned out to be a lazy divisive lying dope to still support him is a sign of blind faith or stupidity.
wow, Attention: Orangemanbad post.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety trite and insipid
Says the guy that can’t post one trump lie

You idiots live,eat and breath Trump 24/7. Trump has been skullfucking you for over three years and you still haven't got him out of your heads.
The idiot-in-chief has been fucking over all of America for 3 years. The difference between you and me is that you like him fucking you over. He is nothing more than an asshole to me that will thankfully be gone soon.

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
Nothing that idiot says has any effect on any decisions I make.
Trump has been living in your stupid head rent free for about four years. You don't even see how pathetic you are.
Only four more years and then you can move in President Donald Trump Jr.
You certainly "make a lot of time" on this forum to whine and piss your panties over every of Trump's latest comments.
Wrong, idiot.

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
Nobody wears a mask to spite Trump. The question really is how many of you will change your tune when your dear leader starts supporting masks.

Come on, it's a valid question.
“If” questions aren’t always suspect.. they nearly always try to play “ gotcha”.
Wait till Trump starts actually wearing a mask, then ask the question.

A large portion of the left is largely against ANYTHING Trump states no matter what it involves or how good the advice may be.

Sure Trump's advice in regards to COVID-19 means nothing to the left. A justifiable position in my opinion, we're not listening to him on the matter. But for a moment think for yourself. If you really believe we on the left would go against the recommendations of Dr. Fauci and our own trusted healthcare providers then you haven't been paying attention to things.
Yes, I have been paying attention and even linked a similar point to you.

That you want to ignore what is going on around you is not my problem.

The blob is not to be taken seriously

Even more so are you not to be taken seriously. That "blob" as you call him, is the President of the United States, the most powerful and influential person in the free world, and the Commander in Chief of the most powerful armed forces in the world.

You on the other hand, are an insignificant nobody and dare I say, something a few steps above a segmented worm. A product of eons of evolution, a thing which evolved from pond scum.

Glad I could set you straight. You're very welcome.

Nobody wears a mask to spite Trump. The question really is how many of you will change your tune when your dear leader starts supporting masks.

Come on, it's a valid question.
“If” questions aren’t always suspect.. they nearly always try to play “ gotcha”.
Wait till Trump starts actually wearing a mask, then ask the question.

THe point about the knee jerk opposition of the rabid TDS Left, is not playing "Gotcha".

YOu guys have a problem. It is messing with your heads. A LOT.

The idiot-in-chief has been fucking over all of America for 3 years. The difference between you and me is that you like him fucking you over. He is nothing more than an asshole to me that will thankfully be gone soon.
How? Summarize it for us

The blob is not to be taken seriously

Even more so are you not to be taken seriously. That "blob" as you call him, is the President of the United States, the most powerful and influential person in the free world, and the Commander in Chief of the most powerful armed forces in the world.

You on the other hand, are an insignificant nobody and dare I say, something a few steps above a segmented worm. A product of eons of evolution, a thing which evolved from pond scum.

Glad I could set you straight. You're very welcome.
And can’t produce one lie

Trump has been living in your stupid head rent free for about four years. You don't even see how pathetic you are.
You certainly "make a lot of time" on this forum to whine and piss your panties over every of Trump's latest comments.
Wrong, idiot.
He was spot on

Wrong, idiot.
He got you, so he had the right idiot

None. Because we are not stupid fucks like Trumpettes.

If Rush Limbaugh said people should wear masks, Trumpettes would be wearing them.

Forum List

Back