POLL: If you ran a company, would you fire this guy?

Would you fire a guy for working with your competition to get you run out of business?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you owned or ran a company and you found out one of your employees was working with your competition to get you run our of business, would you fire him or keep him on the payroll so he could continue to torpedo your company?

Dimwingers expect Trump to keep this guy on the payroll, and call firing him dictatorial.

I'd fire all the registered Dem's out of spite, then start firing the RINO's.

Lol, stupid attempt to draw false equivalency.

Not at all. What's stupid is expecting they would still work in the White House after this was over. Only an imbecile would keep them in their administration after these events. Why you people are acting so shocked by this is beyond me.
Not shocked.

Everyone knew tRump wasn't gonna do the right thing.
Lol, liar claims everyone. Can't stop lying can you convict.

If you owned or ran a company and you found out one of your employees was working with your competition to get you run our of business, would you fire him or keep him on the payroll so he could continue to torpedo your company?

Dimwingers expect Trump to keep this guy on the payroll, and call firing him dictatorial.

What "guy" are you talking about?

Classic demobabble doublespeak. Pretending not to understand the topic he's been blubbering in it all day.

The problem was simple, he believed his experience, most importantly personal opinion, was superior to his superiors and simply knew better. Why he or anyone for that mater would stay on in an administration one so despised escapes reason.

Back to the drawing board kiddo.
Can't stop lying can you?
What is it that you think I'm lying about, Mikey?
Whatever you post, usually.
Sooooo.... You got nuthin'?

That's what I figured.

Not at all. What's stupid is expecting they would still work in the White House after this was over. Only an imbecile would keep them in their administration after these events. Why you people are acting so shocked by this is beyond me.
Not shocked.

Everyone knew tRump wasn't gonna do the right thing.
Lol, liar claims everyone. Can't stop lying can you convict.
English dude, we speak English here.

Trump doesn't "own" the company, nor does he "run" it. The American people own the company, and Congress, the Executive and the Courts run it.

As a company owner, the people want the Executive to have qualified advisors, not a bunch of "yes men" who will tolerate an executive who is stealing from the company. As a company owner, I would fire CEO who was stealing from me, not the guy who testified that he did it.

I've never had any of my employees do that. I can't imagine it happening.

Of course, I'm not a megalomaniac, either.

What? I bet you've been fired a few times, huh?

Aren't you making quite the assumption, there, Meister? To be fired a few times, he would have to be hired a few times.

I can't see the little shit getting past the first interview, myself.

If anyone who works for Coca Cola is ever seen with any Pepsi product they are immediately fired.

The people Trump is firing don't work for the Democrats. They work for the American people. As does Trump. Trump ignored advice not to abuse his power. They called him on it.

Trump is a criminal President.

This is comparing an employee making a pittance salary for some cheap as# company to a hand picked person serving for the nation. You somehow mistakenly feel an employee is there to help the company. I have news for you. The employee is there for the paycheck....not to see the company do well. Loyalty has no place in the corporate world.
What? I bet you've been fired a few times, huh?
You assume it's been employed.

Trump only hires the best........until he has to fire them.

Trump didn't hire Vindman, Obama did.

He should have fired the shithead on day one. Oh and "fired" is a bad concept. The president threw Vindman out of the NSC, he has nothing to do with military service. The army SHOULD court martial and dishonorably discharge both Vindmans, but that is not the President's call.

Classic demobabble doublespeak. Pretending not to understand the topic he's been blubbering in it all day.

Oh no, Shitting Bull REALLY IS that stupid. She might actually be Elizabeth Warren...

If anyone who works for Coca Cola is ever seen with any Pepsi product they are immediately fired.

The people Trump is firing don't work for the Democrats. They work for the American people. As does Trump. Trump ignored advice not to abuse his power. They called him on it.

What does "Serves at the pleasure of the president" mean, Comrade? Do your bosses in Beijing allow disloyalty?

CNN on air personality (they aren't journalists, that's for sure) Zaphod Beeblebrox recently came on air and gave the following monologue;

"You stupid wankers watching this are fucking retards. Fake news? This isn't just fake news, this is us pissing in your sodding face. If you're so FUCKING stupid as to believe one word of the shit we vomit out at you, you fully deserve to be lied to. If you silly wankers wanted to know the truth you'd tune in to Fox, you WANT us to lie to you. Anyone watching CNN is too fucking stupid to live. Jeff Zucker shits on pictures of viewers"

The network intends no action against Beeblebrox. "Keeping employees who are dedicated to the destruction of your business and are personally defaming you is a great strategy; CNN will no more terminate Beeblebrox than Trump should terminate Vindman..."

What does "Serves at the pleasure of the president" mean, Comrade? Do your bosses in Beijing allow disloyalty?

Your President is a lying criminal who should have been removed from office for violating his oath to uphold the Constitution. Your belief in his innocence doesn't make it so. The American people need staffers like Vindman to keep Trump honest. Or at least living within the law while in the White House. So far it's not working.

I'm not Chinese. I'm not even Asian. Once again your assumptions about me are utterly false.

Forum List

Back