POLL: Is anyone sick of the constant "gotchas" and "scandals" in politics?

Have you had it with this shit yet?

• NO, I think the other side is really going down this time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, I'd rather spew mud than look for common ground on issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, I'm just having great fun with this, I love slapping them around

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • YES, but I also know it's going to continue anyway

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Mango. Mangos here, mangos there, mangos everywhere

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Boy, this is getting old. Strike that, it's beyond old.

Far more attention and time are being spent on "gotchas" and scandals and leaks than in fixing our problems. Damn near nothing but dueling rumors, predictions of jail terms and claims that "this time we've got 'em".

Agree or disagree?

Far more attention and time are being spent on "gotchas" and scandals and leaks than in fixing our problems. Damn near nothing but dueling rumors, predictions of jail terms and claims that "this time we've got 'em".

Agree or disagree?

This Trump investigation is like reading the best spy novel ever written, and that's exactly what it's going to be when someone sits down to write it. I love spy novels.

Very enjoyable--especially since Trump supporters were warned over and over again not to vote for him.

Agree or disagree?

Disagree.

If the GOP wanted to fix the problems, they can do it just fine without the Democrats. At least for now.

Boy, this is getting old. Strike that, it's beyond old. Far more attention and time are being spent on "gotchas" and scandals and leaks than in fixing our problems. Damn near nothing but dueling rumors, predictions of jail terms and claims that "this time we've got 'em". Agree or disagree?
This Trump investigation is like reading the best spy novel ever written, and that's exactly what it's going to be when someone sits down to write it. I love spy novels. Very enjoyable--especially since Trump supporters were warned over and over again not to vote for him.
It this were just happening during Trump's administration, that would be one thing. But this has been going on for YEARS.

If we've passed the point where we want to improve things, I guess this is all fine. Because this will obviously continue regardless of which party is in the White House.

Trump brought every ounce of this on himself. He wanted attention, by damn he's got attention.

Fuck him.

It is the shadow resistance that is the problem. Ignore them now just like we did in Nov. 2016. Then vote the traitors out.
Repubs and dems alike, let the swamp eat itself while Trump ups our GDP, stops the Muslim Spring and gets rid of Obamacare.
Couldn't be happier.

Agree or disagree?

Politics is one thing, but the "gotcha" games liberals play in their posts is getting fricken piss poor.

Boy, this is getting old. Strike that, it's beyond old. Far more attention and time are being spent on "gotchas" and scandals and leaks than in fixing our problems. Damn near nothing but dueling rumors, predictions of jail terms and claims that "this time we've got 'em". Agree or disagree?
This Trump investigation is like reading the best spy novel ever written, and that's exactly what it's going to be when someone sits down to write it. I love spy novels. Very enjoyable--especially since Trump supporters were warned over and over again not to vote for him.
It this were just happening during Trump's administration, that would be one thing. But this has been going on for YEARS.

If we've passed the point where we want to improve things, I guess this is all fine. Because this will obviously continue regardless of which party is in the White House.

Sure it does, but let's face it this is historic. Never before have we watched a campaign collude with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election and get caught. Most Presidents walk into office, and everything is quite--you may disagree with their policies, but nothing and I mean nothing in our history compares to this one.

As James Clapper stated this is 1000 times worse than Watergate.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

As far as my spy novel comment it starts right here.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Sure it does, but let's face it this is historic. Never before have we watched a campaign collude with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election and get caught. Most Presidents walk into office, and everything is quite--you may disagree with their policies, but nothing and I mean nothing in our history compares to this one.

James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
Well, it remains to be seen that the Trump "campaign colluded with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election", and that's part of the problem. If it turns out to be true, holy shit, yeah, we're in new territory. But just as with Hillary, the Republicans and Benghazi, the Democrats are fully buying into every last whisper and doing the happy dance at every chance. Yuck.

Well, it remains to be seen that the Trump "campaign colluded with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election", and that's part of the problem. If it turns out to be true, holy shit, yeah, we're in new territory. But just as with Hillary, the Republicans and Benghazi, the Democrats are fully buying into every last whisper and doing the happy dance at every chance. Yuck.

Not even comparable.

James Clapper? Wasn't he the roman catholic schooled lying sack of shit that claimed that the NSA wasn't spying and collecting data on the American people and said so in front of a Senate committee hearing thus perjuring himself? James Clapper, a member of the CFR??? Yeah.......like he isn't a deep state stooge.

I find it hilarious how leftards believe that the Russian government only became a threat to USA.INC AFTER they had procured 20 percent of the uranium mined in this country where the Hildebeast, Barrypuppet and other D.C establishment types got their palms greased to fast-track the deal.

NOTHING Russia is accused of, had anything to do with the Hildebeast losing the election. The Wikileaks data dump proves beyond a shadow of a doubt as to the corruption and criminality of the DNC. What chaps leftards the most isn't the revelations of the leaked e-mails....it's who did it that pisses them off.

James Clapper? Wasn't he the roman catholic schooled lying sack of shit that claimed that the NSA wasn't spying and collecting data on the American people and said so in front of a Senate committee hearing thus perjuring himself? James Clapper, a member of the CFR??? Yeah.......like he isn't a deep state stooge.

I find it hilarious how leftards believe that the Russian government only became a threat to USA.INC AFTER they had procured 20 percent of the uranium mined in this country where the Hildebeast, Barrypuppet and other D.C establishment types got their palms greased to fast-track the deal.

NOTHING Russia is accused of, had anything to do with the Hildebeast losing the election. The Wikileaks data dump proves beyond a shadow of a doubt as to the corruption and criminality of the DNC. What chaps leftards the most isn't the revelations of the leaked e-mails....it's who did it that pisses them off.
We still have a way to go here before Trump needs to start drawing up his resignation speech.

We may be getting a bit closer, but this notion that Trump and the Russians colluded to get him elected is simply not there, yet.

Yes, he's totally in with the Lizard Man Illuminati Jesuit conspiracy...

Except it's more like 10% and can't be shipped overseas... and the reason why it's not such a big deal is there is barely enough demand for uranium to even justify digging it up at this point.

Well, except there is plenty of evidence that their selected disinformation campaigns on social media in Swing States did effect the vote.

But whether or not it did, if there would have been the same result if they did nothing, the very fact that Trump, Inc. colluded with them before and after the election is worrisome to most normal people.

We still have a way to go here before Trump needs to start drawing up his resignation speech.

We may be getting a bit closer, but this notion that Trump and the Russians colluded to get him elected is simply not there, yet.

Okay, if you need to tell yourself that.

If you think everyone around Trump was involved with the russians, and Trump didn't know what was going on, he should be removed for incompetence.

Unlike wrongdoing in Benghazi, there is actual evidence that Russia interfered and 19 contacts with Trump campaign officials and Russians....

No this house cleaning is healthy, I want politicians to be ratting each other out.

Yes, he's totally in with the Lizard Man Illuminati Jesuit conspiracy...

Except it's more like 10% and can't be shipped overseas... and the reason why it's not such a big deal is there is barely enough demand for uranium to even justify digging it up at this point.

Well, except there is plenty of evidence that their selected disinformation campaigns on social media in Swing States did effect the vote.

But whether or not it did, if there would have been the same result if they did nothing, the very fact that Trump, Inc. colluded with them before and after the election is worrisome to most normal people.

But yet your leftard politicians took millions from those that purchased said uranium.....that is ethical to you? I don't give a shit if Russia got 100 percent of the uranium. They are not enemies to me...they are simply an enemy to uninformed leftards and their globalist masters that are frustrated that Putin doesn't "play ball" with them.

"Well, except there is plenty of evidence that their selected disinformation campaigns on social media in Swing States did effect the vote"

Such as?? The Wikileaks revelations stand on their own merit and anyone that was paying attention to the contents didn't need to see anything else to know that the Hildebeast is nothing but a crook.

Agree or disagree?

No. We need more of it. Drain the swamp, right? Let’s make America great again by getting rid of every single one of these Republican Russian colluding sexual assaulters as we can. The more the better.

Okay, if you need to tell yourself that.

If you think everyone around Trump was involved with the russians, and Trump didn't know what was going on, he should be removed for incompetence.

So, what you are claiming is that Trump and the Russians allegedly cheated by revealing the cheating of the DNC? Do you really want to roll with that, Joe?

Forum List

Back