POLL: Is anyone sick of the constant "gotchas" and "scandals" in politics?

Have you had it with this shit yet?

• NO, I think the other side is really going down this time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, I'd rather spew mud than look for common ground on issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, I'm just having great fun with this, I love slapping them around

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • YES, but I also know it's going to continue anyway

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Mango. Mangos here, mangos there, mangos everywhere

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I find it interesting timing that, on a day where Flynn pleads GUILTY to a CRIME, in EXCHANGE for TESTIMONY that OTHERS committed CRIMES...

Mac on the internet is tired of the "phony" partisan accusations and such...

:spinner::spinner::spinner:
Well yeah, because I'm a BIG Trump supporter, plus I like Hitler and I'm a Nazi Fascist.

I thought everyone knew that.
dude, you brought this up on a day where a guy literally pled guilty
So what? There are literally dozens if not hundreds of Salacious stories in the media right now. Flynns situation doesn't make the rest of the bullshit magically disappear.

Okay Joe, I admit it, you're right. You've really nailed me on this one. There's no significant difference between 1810 and 2017 in politics. After all...

... it's not as if the internet reaches virtually any part of this country instantly, as opposed to,

Okay, got to cut you off right there, guy. The thread wasn't about communications technology. It was about how mean and nasty politics are now that we've caught Trump pretty much red handed.

And I pointed out, politics were just as nasty back then as they are now. Maybe even nastier. "The Politics of Personal Destruction" did not begin with the internet, or TV, or Radio, or Telegraphs, or the Printing press.

It's easier to attack someone's character than his policies, because understanding policies takes work.

And yes, please provide the location of the nearest safe space, so that I might briefly enjoy a salve from the intellectual and emotional damage you have inflicted upon me with your objective intellectual prowess. Ouch.

Guy, you are the one who tried to move the goalposts...

The fact that they voted on a bill that was last min hand written notes on the margins, to get the hold outs to sign on. & that once again the vice president had to cast the swing vote tells me that government is not about" We the people". I vote for people I think have done the best job, left, right or sideways. realize now that once voted into office unless they do something crazy have not paid that much attention. will pay more attention in the future.

Boy, this is getting old
"Boy this is getting old"
Signed, The year 1810. It's a necessary evil. It's the best way we have designed to hold them accountable. Every scandal is to you what you make of it. Right?
It's a little different than 1810.

Do I really, really need to point out the differences?

I really don't think it is that different. The content is different, as is our access to information. But this same complaint has been registered consistently. The moment the press stops covering this stuff is the moment our politicians lose accountability.

Wherever you have big money flowing from corporations to politicians on both sides of the aisle, you have nothing but corruption. Then all the secret underhanded meetings with foreign officials and deals here and deals there with a hush hush. Yet the American votes believes somehow billionaires are in office to help the American worker. That's the hardest part to understand. Never could figure it out other than blinded by patriotism or something like that. People clamor to be taken advantage of in the end. This is just a fact.

Boy, this is getting old. Strike that, it's beyond old.

Far more attention and time are being spent on "gotchas" and scandals and leaks than in fixing our problems. Damn near nothing but dueling rumors, predictions of jail terms and claims that "this time we've got 'em".

Agree or disagree?
I believes that Hillary's days of corruption is over.

tenor.gif

pipe.jpg

I am really getting tired of proving over and over again that all politicians are self-serving narcissists with too much power and money and not enough oversight.

These people are running our government. That should scare the horse-fucking shit out of each and every last one of you motherfuckers.

I am really getting tired of proving over and over again that all politicians are self-serving narcissists with too much power and money and not enough oversight.

These people are running our government. That should scare the horse-fucking shit out of each and every last one of you motherfuckers.

Well it doesn't, because humans are humans.

The media, especially the liberal media teaches us to be offended. Our education system does the same, especially in "higher" learning. This is where snowflakes come from.

The govt., especially the Democrats practice projection, as they reject responsibility and point to the abstract. This is where confusion and irresponsibility comes from. It's also how they remain in power.

Hence, everyone is a victim and others are corrupt and accountable. We'll see more lesbians as a result. Probably more gay dudes too, but I've yet to understand how they develop to begin with.

I find it interesting timing that, on a day where Flynn pleads GUILTY to a CRIME, in EXCHANGE for TESTIMONY that OTHERS committed CRIMES...

Well yeah, because I'm a BIG Trump supporter, plus I like Hitler and I'm a Nazi Fascist.

Yes, and you were too smart for me!

I admit it! I'm a big Trump supporter, plus I like Hitler and I'm a Nazi Fascist!

Yes, and you were too smart for me!

I admit it! I'm a big Trump supporter, plus I like Hitler and I'm a Nazi Fascist!
way to not exaggerate

Democrats are too insane to continue on in public. They need to be locked up until they stop foaming at the mouth.

Forum List

Back