[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Thanks for showing your true colors, you fucking Nazi.

They, like you, were right wing extremists as they, like you, thought that their biggest enemy were Communists.

There is something called Godwins law I believe that says the first person that brings up the Nazis in a forum has lost the argument. Looks like in this case thats you Bripat.

Godwins law has been abolished by Contumacious' corollary

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it",

You still keep your copy of mein kampf on your beside table? I was amazed you admitted it when you were drunk the other day.

Your carefully polished sheen, as a deserving aristocrat, becomes more tarnished by your mouth, daily.

You're much closer to a SS thug.

Yeah? What were the German SS like? I'd like to hear from someone who lived through it. Were they like Obama's SS?

Before my time.

I assume by SS you mean Social Security, another huge Democrat solution that has made a real difference to the real people of America.

But, it's not Obama's. It's ours. We, the people, whose remaining wealth, 15% of the total, some in our SS savings, you are so jealous of.

Are you going after that next as Big Brother Bush wanted to do?

You're about as "centrist" as Pol Pot. Kennedy and Johnson also thought the communists were our biggest enemy. Being anti-communist doesn't make you a right-winger. If it did, then that would mean all the left-wingers in this country are pro-communist. Is that really what you want us to believe?

Nazis believed in big government, just like you. Nazis believed businesses existed to serve government purposes, just like you. Nazis believed your net income was a gift from the government, just like you. Nazis believed in socialized medicine, just like you.

Nazis believed they were entitled to impose their delusions on the rest of the world, by any means, just like you.

What "delusions" am I trying to impose on you? You and your ilk are the ones who want to impose your delusions on everyone else. I'm not lobbying for any laws to impose anything on anyone. Precisely the opposite is the case. I'm trying to get rid of all your laws and regulations.

The delusion that small, weak government will make us free.

We are free. You, not so much. You're not even free to think for yourself.

So, our demands that you do not impose on us is a "delusion". You have a right to enslave us?

Just so you know violence begets violence.

No, we have a right to be free of your irresponsibility. We can't afford it, being only one of a long list of reasons. We are the most free people to ever walk the planet thanks to a strong government.

You've chosen the wrong market to sell your boogeyman in.

And let me guess, you and your ilk get to define "irresponsibility.". If we refuse to feed and insure your ass we are being "irresponsible".

Exactly. Business is "irresponsible" if it doesn't stick its neck on the chopping block and expand when economic conditions don't warrant expansion. We all exist solely to serve government purposes, not our own. That's how PMS thinks, and nothing could be more Nazi than that.

Typical of the mythology that the cult of conservatism insists their victims accept unquestioningly.

You still keep your copy of mein kampf on your beside table? I was amazed you admitted it when you were drunk the other day.

Your carefully polished sheen, as a deserving aristocrat, becomes more tarnished by your mouth, daily.

You're the only one in this discussion advocating the use of force on innocent people.

And let me guess, you and your ilk get to define "irresponsibility.". If we refuse to feed and insure your ass we are being "irresponsible".

We define responsibility as not imposing what's best for you, on others.
The purpose of the rule of law.

Most of us live inherently responsible lives. We are not affected by the rule of law. Those that don't, criminals that break our laws, get an "extra" lesson in the meaning of responsibility.

And let me guess, you and your ilk get to define "what's best for you". If we refuse to feed and insure your ass we are not doing what is best for you.

We don't need your help. Your help typically costs us a fortune. Your help is unaffordable. Take your help and leave.

You seem like one of those weak minded victims of, the only thing that separates the poor from the wealthy is hard work.

I know plenty of both. Believe me, the wealthy are complete slaves to comfort. They wouldn't last 5 min in the land of the poor.

What's happened to them is best exemplified by Versailles.

Just so you know, ignorance begets ignorance.

Nazis believed they were entitled to impose their delusions on the rest of the world, by any means, just like you.

What "delusions" am I trying to impose on you? You and your ilk are the ones who want to impose your delusions on everyone else. I'm not lobbying for any laws to impose anything on anyone. Precisely the opposite is the case. I'm trying to get rid of all your laws and regulations.

Am I free to choose the health insurance I want to buy? Am I free to choose how to fund my retirement? Am I free but whatever products I want to buy? If I have a business, am I free to pay my employees what I want to pay them?

We're all about as free as inmates in a penitentiary.

Am I free to choose the health insurance I want to buy? Am I free to choose how to fund my retirement? Am I free but whatever products I want to buy? If I have a business, am I free to pay my employees what I want to pay them?

We're all about as free as inmates in a penitentiary.

You are not free to pass the cost of maintaining your sorry, lazy ass on to others.

Most of us live inherently responsible lives. We are not affected by the rule of law. Those that don't, criminals that break our laws, get an "extra" lesson in the meaning of responsibility.

And let me guess, you and your ilk get to define "what's best for you". If we refuse to feed and insure your ass we are not doing what is best for you.

We don't need your help. Your help typically costs us a fortune. Your help is unaffordable. Take your help and leave.

You seem like one of those weak minded victims of, the only thing that separates the poor from the wealthy is hard work.

I know plenty of both. Believe me, the wealthy are complete slaves to comfort. They wouldn't last 5 min in the land of the poor.

Really?

Health and Human Services Budget

Where is all that dough coming from?!?!?!?

You're the only one in this discussion advocating the use of force on innocent people.

Boy, here's a world class delusion. The rule of law imposes on innocent people.

That's what criminals who operate outside the rule of law do.

How did Goodwin have the authority to make a law? Is/was he king?
Goodwin made the law because people were constantly accusing him of being a Nazi.
Its more like a law in the sense of a theory. and Godwin not Goodwin. Means just playing the Hitler card....and generally shows desperation on the part of the user.

I dont think many but Bripat have accused Godwin of being a Nazi

The thing we can learn from history is that organizations sometimes arise to deceive most of their own members. I think the recent betrayal of Buono in NewJersey by the Democratic party is a case in point, of that kind of behavior creeping into the mainstream partys. As is the betrayal in Virginia of Ken Cuccineli by the Republican party.

In other words, do what we tell you to do or leave. That's what your definition of "help" is. Again, you sound just like a Nazi.

No, it also takes a lot brains, foresight, ingenuity and perseverance. However, anyone who works hard in this country will not be poor, even a dumbshit like you.

Actually, almost all of them would quickly become wealthy again if they ever lost their fortunes.

You're comparing royalty with people who earned their fortunes. That's a classic Marxist propaganda technique.

In other words, do what we tell you to do or leave. That's what your definition of "help" is. Again, you sound just like a Nazi.

No, it also takes a lot brains, foresight, ingenuity and perseverance. However, anyone who works hard in this country will not be poor, even a dumbshit like you.

Actually, almost all of them would quickly become wealthy again if they ever lost their fortunes.

You're comparing royalty with people who earned their fortunes. That's a classic Marxist propaganda technique.

I have no trouble with people who earned wealth. It's the other half that we can't afford to support any longer.

The thing we can learn from history is that organizations sometimes arise to deceive most of their own members. I think the recent betrayal of Buono in NewJersey by the Democratic party is a case in point, of that kind of behavior creeping into the mainstream partys. As is the betrayal in Virginia of Ken Cuccineli by the Republican party.

How do define betrayal?

Deportation of people hostile to a country is pretty standard fare.

Boy, here's a world class delusion. The rule of law imposes on innocent people.

That's what criminals who operate outside the rule of law do.

What is it that I'm doing besides abolishing your ill conceived laws? "the rule of law" doesn't not mean that we are required to obey whatever laws are created, not matter how arbitrary or ill-conceived the process. Kings make all kinds of law. Does that mean enforcing those laws complies with "the rule of law?" Nope, and neither do the laws made by a mob in an democracy.

ROFL! And now we endorse deporting anyone who disputes his authority to impose his prejudices on us.

Do you still maintain you're not a Nazi?

ROFL! And now we endorse deporting anyone who disputes his authority to impose his prejudices on us.

Do you still maintain you're not a Nazi?

How tolerant should we be of residents hostile to our Constitution?

Forum List

Back