[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Name one whine you POS libtard.

Why, here's one now!

You need to learn the difference between someone calling you out as a lying piece of shit, and someone whining about their circumstance. You also need to learn to use the dictionary before you use words, for which you have no clue as to their meaning.

Whine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You need to be taught some manners, boy.

Why, here's one now!

You need to learn the difference between someone calling you out as a lying piece of shit, and someone whining about their circumstance. You also need to learn to use the dictionary before you use words, for which you have no clue as to their meaning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAdLruOIKmA]Drill Sergeant Therapist - YouTube[/ame]

Why, here's one now!

Great part about the internet. You can mouth off and not get KO'd.

Great part about the internet. You can mouth off and not get KO'd.

That's why he does it.

Maybe someday you can be a Founding Father and create the country of your dreams. We're going to stick with ours that gives the Federal Courts the responsibility for the Constitution. You might want to design yours to allow anybody who wants to to do that.

One of my “dreams” is to see people like you support and defend our existing Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted.

Why do you ignore the written words of our constitution as they apply to our federal government promoting the advancement of science? I see no provision in it allowing Obama to tax hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and transferring their paychecks to his pals running a green energy money laundering operation. Our Constitution declares:

Congress shall have power To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries

Why do you hate hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and defend Obama who is robbing their hard earned paychecks to fund a money laundering operation?

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

" One of my “dreams” is to see people like you support and defend our existing Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted."

I am an ardent Constitutionalist. So is SCOTUS. You're against our Constitution in favor of the collected floor sweepings of those who's ideas were left behind as negotiated documented decisions were made, set in the written word and finally ratified.

Last time I checked our Constitution declares in crystal clear language that Congress shall have power To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries

It also declares The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.

So tell us PMZ, under what provision of our Constitution has our federal government been granted power to tax hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer that money to private businesses who are allegedly working on “green energy” technology? And especially when our Supreme Court, which you hold in high esteem, has stated "To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka ?

JWK

“He has erected a multitude of new offices (Washington‘s existing political plum job Empire) , and sent hither swarms of officers, to harass our people, and eat out their substance” ___Declaration of Independence

One of my “dreams” is to see people like you support and defend our existing Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted.

Why do you ignore the written words of our constitution as they apply to our federal government promoting the advancement of science? I see no provision in it allowing Obama to tax hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and transferring their paychecks to his pals running a green energy money laundering operation. Our Constitution declares:

Congress shall have power To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries

Why do you hate hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and defend Obama who is robbing their hard earned paychecks to fund a money laundering operation?

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

" One of my “dreams” is to see people like you support and defend our existing Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted."

I am an ardent Constitutionalist. So is SCOTUS. You're against our Constitution in favor of the collected floor sweepings of those who's ideas were left behind as negotiated documented decisions were made, set in the written word and finally ratified.

Last time I checked our Constitution declares in crystal clear language that Congress shall have power To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries

It also declares The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.

So tell us PMZ, under what provision of our Constitution has our federal government been granted power to tax hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer that money to private businesses who are allegedly working on “green energy” technology? And especially when our Supreme Court, which you hold in high esteem, has stated "To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka ?

JWK

“He has erected a multitude of new offices (Washington‘s existing political plum job Empire) , and sent hither swarms of officers, to harass our people, and eat out their substance” ___Declaration of Independence

"So tell us PMZ, under what provision of our Constitution has our federal government been granted power to tax hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer that money to private businesses who are allegedly working on “green energy” technology?"

I have no idea. It sounds like you don't either. Fortunately, the founders made an allowance for people like you and I and everyone else. They gave the responsibility to make determinations like that to experts. We follow their advice.

Think of the chaos that would result if they hadn't been prescient enough to foresee the problems that would result if every hack who came along could mangle it's meaning.

JWK

"So tell us PMZ, under what provision of our Constitution has our federal government been granted power to tax hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer that money to private businesses who are allegedly working on “green energy” technology?"

I have no idea. It sounds like you don't either. Fortunately, the founders made an allowance for people like you and I and everyone else. They gave the responsibility to make determinations like that to experts. We follow their advice.

Think of the chaos that would result if they hadn't been prescient enough to foresee the problems that would result if every hack who came along could mangle it's meaning.

No they didn't, worm. furthermore, the justices are not "experts." They're flunkies.

The reason they wrote the document in plain English is so every American could read it and understand it for himself.

JWK

No they didn't, worm. furthermore, the justices are not "experts." They're flunkies.

The reason they wrote the document in plain English is so every American could read it and understand it for himself.

You're certainly free to read it as often as you like.

Your arguments amount to the ooze that comes off wet donkey shit.

You are one classy guy.

I call it, how I see it. You want me to pretend that the bile you spew is benign?

I think that if you were anywhere near as smart as you like to pretend that you are, you would drop the one trick pony act of anarchy is the answer to every problem, that Bush wasn't the worst President that we've ever had, that business can replace government, that returning to Clintonomics is toxic and that you are entitled to liberties that you can't even define.

You are one classy guy.

I call it, how I see it. You want me to pretend that the bile you spew is benign?

I think that if you were anywhere near as smart as you like to pretend that you are, you would drop the one trick pony act of anarchy is the answer to every problem, that Bush wasn't the worst President that we've ever had, that business can replace government, that returning to Clintonomics is toxic and that you are entitled to liberties that you can't even define.

WTF is "Clintonomics"?
Inheriting an economy left by a Republican President and being forced to reform welfare by a Republican Congress?

WTF is "Clintonomics"?
Inheriting an economy left by a Republican President and being forced to reform welfare by a Republican Congress?

Clintonomics is paying down the National Debt.

WTF is "Clintonomics"?

Clinton never paid down one cent of National Debt.
Ah, so you also fell for the "Clinton left a surplus" myth. Bet you never took an economics course in college.
The national debt is made up of public debt and intergovernmental holdings. The public debt is debt held by the public, normally including things such as T bills, savings bonds, and other instruments the public can purchase from the government. Intergovernmental holdings, on the other hand, is when government borrows money from itself, mostly borrowing from social security as was the case with Clinton at the end of his term.
When you claim that Clinton paid down the national debt, that is patently false as the national debt went up every single year. What Clinton DID do was pay down the public debt.
But to those of us that know how to add Clinton paid down the public debt by borrowing far MORE money in the form of intergovernmental holdings, mostly from social security.
Am very surprised you fell for that myth.

WTF is "Clintonomics"?

Clinton didn't pay down a dime of the National debt.

Forum List

Back