Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

Yep, what you think about you bring about and they dwell on Trump, bad publicity is better than no publicity. Trump proves it.

The lefts MSM's constant publicity of Trump, is the biggest thing that help put Trump in front runner status in the 2016 primaries.
And it didn't cost Trump a dime. Genius.

Let’s see, how many ex staffers of past presidents publicly called their ex boss idiot ? Trump is an idiot because like all good science, there is a consensus, even among Republicans.

An idiot? I don't know about that. A bad politician and a bad person,
Trump was too progressive for me. Him and Pelosi were spend a holics.

The lefts MSM's constant publicity of Trump, is the biggest thing that help put Trump in front runner status in the 2016 primaries.
And it didn't cost Trump a dime. Genius.
Spot on, I remember years ago an Old Navy opened in Bloomington, IN and two guys chained themselves to the two pillars in front of the store and the newspaper the next led the story the next day and the front fold the sign Old Navy was there. Old Navy could not of bought better advertising than what they got for free.

An idiot? I don't know about that. A bad politician and a bad person,
Trump was too progressive for me. Him and Pelosi were spend a holics.
A confessed fraud, liar, ignoramus…..guess that covers some of Trumps best qualities.

Apparently you are deaf 🧏‍♀️ as well as dumb. Ever listen to Biden when he tries to speak? In the middle of a sentence he forgets what he wants to say. Referring to World 🌎 Leaders or those in Gov’t he can’t even remember their names Can’t even read the teleprompter
BTW, he’s also a LIAR . He had NOTHING to do with the Civil Right Movement
Laughable. Have listened to both. You have to be joking. Biden believes in science and takes the advice of experts. Trump doesn’t even know how stupid he is. Trump steals from the gov and his own supporters
For some reason he’s lauded by his minions for lying and cheating them. Many of His top aids wrote about how stupid and dangerous Trump was…..

Last edited:
You’d be wrong, again you deflect to Trump because you can’t defend Biden, you proved my point, thank you.
I don’t deflect, I compare. Get real. As much as you criticize Biden, remember one thing, Trump lost each and every election by increasing larger popular margins. You have this insane idea that Biden is incompetent after supporting a man whose picture is in the dictionary next to the word “ incompetent”. Anything you say about Biden, makes Trump look that much worse. Keep making up shit though from your glass house.

Are they trying to look more like a woman? Then yes, that's F'n weird. That's the point. Men trying to look like women. That's weird.
Men trying to look more attractive to women, not weird.

Do you understand it now? Or does it just trigger you more?
I just wonder why you really care. I think it’s weird for people like you to judge people by what they wear. I never give it much of a thought what other people wear or try to look like.

Laughable. Have listened to both. You have to be joking. Biden believes in science and takes the advice of experts. Trump doesn’t even know how stupid he is. Trump steals from the gov and his own supporters
For some reason he’s lauded by his minions for lying and cheating them. Many of His top aids wrote about how stupid and dangerous Trump was…..
Still a Moron I see. The Vaccines were created under the Trump administration. That has nothing to do with his not even being able to read the teleprompter, ramble on forgetting what his “ point” was, or not remembering names of World Leaders or those in Our Gov’t
Certainly has nothing to do with his leaving the Borders Wide Open

I just wonder why you really care. I think it’s weird for people like you to judge people by what they wear. I never give it much of a thought what other people wear or try to look like.

I wonder why you care why I care.

It's not so much what they wear. It's why they wear it, that also weird.

Just wait til you son decides he wants to be your daughter.

A confessed fraud, liar, ignoramus…..guess that covers some of Trumps best qualities.

It also covers his progressive qualities. Along with spending too much. Funding Planned Parenthood, banning bump stocks, the border wall (a democrat created idea) and allowing trannies to use the ladies room at Trump Plaza.

Like I said, he was waaaay too progressive for me.

No one on the right has yet to explain exactly what a “deep state” is…..Go ahead, enlighten us. It can’t be democrats. Geesus, Trumps own republican judicial nominees said Trumps evidence lacking whine about election fraud was FOS. Go ahead, WTF is the deep state ? His own aids who say he’s an idiot after his tenure ? Who are they ? Is the Republican controlled congress during his first two years who failed to OK his building a wall ?
Of course.... The deep state doesn't have to consist of one party per-sae. As long as official's join together in a goal to undermine a President, then they fall directly under the label. Problem for Trump, is that when he flipped the lid off of the hornet's nest, he found his own party members lined up to serve the queen.

Of course.... The deep state doesn't have to consist of one party per-sae. As long as official's join together in a goal to undermine a President, then they fall directly under the label. Problem for Trump, is that when he flipped the lid off of the hornet's nest, he found his own party members lined up to serve the queen.

So, you are saying the deep state includes a conspiracy then between all the judges who ruled on the complaints lodged by Trump lawyers who said there was NO EVIDENCE presented by his lawyers of any wrong doing ? Are you saying that everyone is a member of a conspiracy ? Do YOU HAVE any evidence of that ?
So, your conspiracy by the deep state includes 50 federal courts ?
The national election committee summarized the results here. 50 plus complaints were rejected in federal courts

Last edited:

Go ahead, provide the list of Biden aids who have called him an “idiot” or “moron” or anything like that

Here is a list of former Trump aids who have discribed Trump as an “ idiot, moron, dope etc. “
He’s been in public office for decades. He’s had many aids.
They are all party of the deep state ? Ha ha

It also covers his progressive qualities. Along with spending too much. Funding Planned Parenthood, banning bump stocks, the border wall (a democrat created idea) and allowing trannies to use the ladies room at Trump Plaza.
Q
Like I said, he was waaaay too progressive for me.
So Trump was part of the deep state ?
Btw, every Republican President and Republican Congress that voted majority in favor of a budget, did so increasing the deficit over the preceding democratic admin.and congress. So, they are all deep state progressives ?

Forum List

Back