Poll : Majority says Democratic party stands for nothing except opposing Trump

Wow, how long did it take for you to think that one up?
4 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds...next stupid question?

Forgive my simplistic stupidity, my highly intelligent Nubian princess, but I don't understand the significance of 4 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds - I know you're a towering beacon of Oxford-graduate intellectual erudition and this poor white boy is mentally like a small child lost in the woods compared to you. But is 4 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds the record amount of time you've gone without fucking something with a mammalian body temperature? Please educate this poor white simpleton because you know I'm not the Mensa member scholar you are.
You've just proved your ignorance by engaging me on my attempts to be funny. Clearly you're looking for a battle, because that's all you white ingrates do here, is battle truth...sadly, I'm not up for the fight...I got a life
You're just an inbreded nig@er that entertains us from time to time.
^^^ this ^^^ is why I laugh every time rightards try to project racism upon the left.
Do you laugh at her? She is the racist, and she will admit it. Will you? I really don't see color, I judge when you open your mouth.

Patently false accusation.

The Democrat Party firmly stands in favor of taking your money to fund their pet social engineering projects.

See, it's not just a one jackass outfit!

Forgive my simplistic stupidity, my highly intelligent Nubian princess, but I don't understand the significance of 4 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds - I know you're a towering beacon of Oxford-graduate intellectual erudition and this poor white boy is mentally like a small child lost in the woods compared to you. But is 4 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds the record amount of time you've gone without fucking something with a mammalian body temperature? Please educate this poor white simpleton because you know I'm not the Mensa member scholar you are.
You've just proved your ignorance by engaging me on my attempts to be funny. Clearly you're looking for a battle, because that's all you white ingrates do here, is battle truth...sadly, I'm not up for the fight...I got a life
^^^ this ^^^ is why I laugh every time rightards try to project racism upon the left.
Do you laugh at her? She is the racist, and she will admit it. Will you? I really don't see color, I judge when you open your mouth.
I judge you by the language you choose to use.

You're a racist.

Poll: Majority Says Democratic Party Stands for Nothing Except Opposing Trump

Today’s Democratic Party stands for only one thing – attacking President Donald Trump – a majority of registered voters said in a new Washington Post/ABC News poll.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it's being said Democrats are becoming their OWN RACE and nobody likes them. Because they're all ANTI-AMERICA Bill Ayre cult followers. Most of them just don't realize they've been following a cult leader and his trained puppets.

Standing against trump is standing for the very survival of this once great nation.

ACCEPT :

upload_2017-7-19_21-13-47.png

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629
Cries the forum moron who actually believes a tornado in Kansas lifted Dorothy's house and hurled it 130 miles with her safe inside.

1233796371590.gif

And here I thought the Trumpeteers eschewed polls and pollsters! Any of you remember late October 2016? I guess it's not polling, but what it says that counts. Fake News, anyone?

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629
Cries the forum moron who actually believes a tornado in Kansas lifted Dorothy's house and hurled it 130 miles with her safe inside.

1233796371590.gif

upload_2017-7-19_21-51-8.png

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629

1233796371590.gif

upload_2017-7-19_21-53-43.png

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 139640
^^^ what someone posts ^^^ when they can't think for themselves.

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 139640

NO THAT'S WHAT GETS POSTED WHEN ASSES CAN'T let reality sink in and we know anything said to a brain dead FK is USELESS.................. WASTE of time.

upload_2017-7-19_23-14-59.png

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629

1233796371590.gif

What is said to some who are a WASTE OF time..........................

upload_2017-7-19_23-18-42.png

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 139640

NO THAT'S WHAT GETS POSTED WHEN ASSES CAN'T let reality sink in and we know anything said to a brain dead FK is USELESS.................. WASTE of time.

View attachment 139649
^^^ More nonsense ^^^ from someone other than the poster; who clearly needs others to do his thinking for him.

ACCEPT :

View attachment 139629

1233796371590.gif

What is said to some who are a WASTE OF time..........................

View attachment 139650
^^^ Spits yet another imbecile on the right who's incapable of learning from history.

Posts by tigerred59 - and you - are the reason why i laugh every time leftards try to project racism upon the right.

You're a racist.
If you support welfare, you're still a slave owner.

Posts by tigerred59 - and you - are the reason why i laugh every time leftards try to project racism upon the right.
^^^ parrot who can't think for itself and mindlessly squawks back what it hears.

You're a racist.
If you support welfare, you're still a slave owner.
Even had that been true, that's not about race since there is no race excluded from welfare.

Pu

You mean to tell me that mirror doesn't make you laugh, well I be damn

Pu

You mean to tell me that mirror doesn't make you laugh, well I be damn

You are damned, all right.

Forum List

Back