Poll- Marriage Equality

Are you in favor of marriage equality

• Yes- I am in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No- I am not in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Proof that marriage does exist in nature. Get a load of the happy couple.
weiner-dog-wedding.jpg
that's animal abuse

Nope. Same sex couplings are never going to equal a marriage, doesn't matter what the government or any of it's cult following say.

Government should not even be asked if we can marry someone.

Why is a secular state involved in the marriage business?
To destroy it as a separate instution is what it looks like at this point.

Nope. Same sex couplings are never going to equal a marriage, doesn't matter what the government or any of it's cult following say.

For money and legal reasons, think about it.

Legal reasons? What legal reasons are there to deny some people marriage and not others?

Why should someone who is single not be able to have the same rights?

Think about it.

If the state gets out of the marriage industry then pretty soon the only ones getting married will be those who are religious......which is where marriage started in the first place.

No longer will people marry for financial reasons. Lawyers would soon be out of a job.

hey asshat what do you think marriage is ?
It's a union between a man and a woman. And it's not that I think, I know.

You're the morons that "think" you can define it differently.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but the legal definition now includes same sex couples. You can disagree with that. But it does not change the facts.

If the state gets out of the marriage industry then pretty soon the only ones getting married will be those who are religious......which is where marriage started in the first place.

No longer will people marry for financial reasons. Lawyers would soon be out of a job.
And that is what should happen.

It has been over 50 years since the Supreme Court told Virginia that the Lovings had the Constitutional right to marry each other despite the ban on inter-racial marriages.

It has been a year since the Supreme Court told multiple States that the Obergefells had the Constutional right to marry each other despite the ban on same gender marriages.

The question is- are you in favor of marriage equality in the United States- or against it?

The whole thought of the state giving a thumbs up or down regarding sexual preferences is beyond absurd.
meaning what?

Meaning the state has no business being in the marriage business.

So I buy a license to get married? What test did I pass to earn that license?

So I get special state perks cuz I only have one sexual partner? Why?
married people have always received governmental perks .
gay or straight.. what's your point?

This! Get the gov't out of teh marriage business and leave it to religious groups and/or the decisions of private citizens.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but the legal definition now includes same sex couples. You can disagree with that. But it does not change the facts.
I don't give a damn about "legal" definitions...it's not actually marriage. It's two filthy degenerates playing house.

I don't give a damn about "legal" definitions...it's not actually marriage. It's two filthy degenerates playing house.

Are people who have gay sex arrested? No.

Why then should the state be involved?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Well, you just keep your own definitions and we will see how that works out for you.

Meanwhile, do a little research on the percentage of marriages that end in divorce, involve domestic violence, or where one or both cheat on their spouse. The destruction of the institution of marriage has been going on for decades.

This! Get the gov't out of teh marriage business and leave it to religious groups and/or the decisions of private citizens.

Well I got news for you old chap. Getting the government out of anything is like trying to pry a steak away from a pit bull.

Forum List

Back