Poll- Marriage Equality

Are you in favor of marriage equality

• Yes- I am in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No- I am not in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
If D.C. were blown to smithereens today, there would be no protections for "gay marriages", outside of state governments of course...and most states have not favored it.

So it is a creation of the government and not true marriage.

Just like if D.C. were blown to smithereens today there would be no protections for mixed race marriages outside of state government of course.

Perhaps that is why you fantasize about DC being blown up?
Fags would be locked up or killed in a sane country.

Tantrum-Throwing-a-fit-Veruca-Salt-Rage-GIF.gif
spit take!

There's no such thing, so it doesn't.
Obviously there is, at least in the real world down here on planet Earth. :thup:
No, that's just in the minds of sheep who worship the state. There is no such thing as "gay marriage" in real life.

Government doesn't govern minds.
Let me guess, Phineas Brotherhood?
I think I've heard of them before, but I'm not a member. Isn't that from a book or something?
Maybe you should join, you seem the type....... That's not a compliment...... :thup:
Maybe I should. What do they stand for and what do they do to promote what they stand for?

If D.C. were blown to smithereens today, there would be no protections for "gay marriages", outside of state governments of course...and most states have not favored it.

Just like if D.C. were blown to smithereens today there would be no protections for mixed race marriages outside of state government of course.

Got some issues, huh?

Sorry, but wanting to kill someone because they are gay is not sane. And this country will never go back to the days in which homosexuality was illegal. Learn to live with it or not. It doesn't matter one iota.
I hate degenerate filth. It's not a problem, it's normal.

It is not a problem for me. But being filled with such hatred does show some other things about you.

Got some issues, huh?

Sorry, but wanting to kill someone because they are gay is not sane. And this country will never go back to the days in which homosexuality was illegal. Learn to live with it or not. It doesn't matter one iota.
Apparently there are no mirrors in your world........
I'm not a degenerate, you are.

Obviously there is, at least in the real world down here on planet Earth. :thup:
No, that's just in the minds of sheep who worship the state. There is no such thing as "gay marriage" in real life.

I think I've heard of them before, but I'm not a member. Isn't that from a book or something?
Maybe you should join, you seem the type....... That's not a compliment...... :thup:
Maybe I should. What do they stand for and what do they do to promote what they stand for?
They're a violent version of Westboroans........

Simple question. How does gay marriage personally affect you legally and financially?
There's no such thing, so it doesn't.

And with 60% of our population being in favor of recognizing gay marriage, it is not just the gov't.

But you keep insisting that it doesn't exist. I am sure all those happy gay couples will be devastated that you don't believe they are married.
I don't believe 60% supports it.
what you believe and what's fact are mutually exclusive .

Nope. Same sex couplings are never going to equal a marriage, doesn't matter what the government or any of it's cult following say.

Government should not even be asked if we can marry someone.

Why is a secular state involved in the marriage business?

If you want a marriage that the government has nothing to do with nor recognizes......you can have it.

If you want a marriage that the government protects and recognizes.....you can have it.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

But if Aunt Marry and Aunt Sue want to live together to make ends meet and not get married they should have the same rights as married folk without marriage

Got some issues, huh?

Apparently there are no mirrors in your world........
I'm not a degenerate, you are.
Sure thing Sparky........ How long have you had these delusions?

Meh, I'm not really that religious. Doesn't sound like my sort of thing.

They used violence to promote their ideology. Murder, bank robbery ect ect. There were 4 of them. All are in prison.

that's odd !as everything you spew reeks of a twisted religious view.

You're not a lot of things..... Again, not a compliment. :thup:

They used violence to promote their ideology. Murder, bank robbery ect ect. There were 4 of them. All are in prison.
Yeah, not into the bank robbery or murder either.
Well it's not coming from a religious point of view. Sorry to break it to ya.

false! you may know believe it isn't but in fact it is..

false! you may know believe it isn't but in fact it is..
False! No it's not. It's coming from a Hanns Hermann Hoppeian point of view actually.

Forum List

Back