Poll- Marriage Equality

Are you in favor of marriage equality

• Yes- I am in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No- I am not in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
No you're wrong and I'm right. End of story.

Oh, well in that case. You say you are right, and yet will not offer any evidence or explanation? Of course we will immediately accept your word and change our minds. Why didn't you just say "No you're wrong and I'm right" before? That explains everything.
Daws is claiming that just because some western countries voters or judges say that two people of the same sex in a relationship is the equvilant of an actual marriage by decree that it is so....it's not so.
not claiming anything, it's a statement of fact .
unlike your belief which is sheer speculation based on out moded and bias thinking.
You think two faggots equal a marriage, you have no facts...only opinion.
you got your ass handed to you and now we're faggots ?
who's the degenerate on this thread again?
You're a faggot, I already knew that. Lmao @ got my ass handed to me.

You're a real dumb faggot to boot!

Oh, well in that case. You say you are right, and yet will not offer any evidence or explanation? Of course we will immediately accept your word and change our minds. Why didn't you just say "No you're wrong and I'm right" before? That explains everything.
Daws is claiming that just because some western countries voters or judges say that two people of the same sex in a relationship is the equvilant of an actual marriage by decree that it is so....it's not so.
unlike your belief which is sheer speculation based on out moded and bias thinking.

And here we sit as Rome burns talking about gay sex as we are divided and at each others throats.

It's what our political leaders want us to do.

All it is, is those governments saying so...nobody has to agree and most of the world does not agree.

Plenty of people didn't agree with interracial marriages either. But that did not make them invalid. It just meant some people disagreed with them.

Since a marriage license is the defining factor, if the state issues that license it is a valid marriage.
An interracial marriage is still between a man and woman. Apples and oranges. You can only argue from legal fictions obviously.
false! women are different than men so "normal" marriage is apples and oranges .
same sex marriage is apple and apples .
you suck at analogies .....

Proof that marriage does exist in nature. Get a load of the happy couple.
weiner-dog-wedding.jpg

He looks spineless already

All it is, is those governments saying so...nobody has to agree and most of the world does not agree.

Plenty of people didn't agree with interracial marriages either. But that did not make them invalid. It just meant some people disagreed with them.

Since a marriage license is the defining factor, if the state issues that license it is a valid marriage.
An interracial marriage is still between a man and woman. Apples and oranges. You can only argue from legal fictions obviously.
false! women are different than men so "normal" marriage is apples and oranges .
same sex marriage is apple and apples .
you suck at analogies .....
You're not only a faggot, but a retard too?

No, it is the government actively supporting certain sexual preferences for their own perceived self interest.

Way back when, it used to be that government favored marriage between a man a woman. They felt that it elevated the family unit and encouraged reproduction in a stable home.

However, today the government is hell bent on controlling the population, including curbing reproduction so such issues as abortion and gay marriage are now subsequently championed.

The government? Who knew that all social cultures across all recorded history was "the government" of today? You've missed the forest for the tree.

And here we sit as Rome burns talking about gay sex as we are divided and at each others throats.

It's what our political leaders want us to do.

Exactly. Everyone wants to find someone to blame and wants to attack someone they are told is bad.

No, it is the government actively supporting certain sexual preferences for their own perceived self interest.

Way back when, it used to be that government favored marriage between a man a woman. They felt that it elevated the family unit and encouraged reproduction in a stable home.

However, today the government is hell bent on controlling the population, including curbing reproduction so such issues as abortion and gay marriage are now subsequently championed.

The government? Who knew that all social cultures across all recorded history was "the government" of today? You've missed the forest for the tree.

Do you know of any without governments?

false accusations .
I neither gay or stupid .
your posts prove your skull is empty
as to your sexuality it's asexual, meaning no one of either sex will fuck you .

Simple question. How does gay marriage personally affect you legally and financially?

The gov't is the one who sanctions the marriages, provides the +/-1,400 benefits to married couples, and prosecutes violations of the marriage laws.

false accusations .
I neither gay or stupid .
your posts prove your skull is empty
as to your sexuality it's asexual, meaning no one of either sex will fuck you .
You're stupid as hell. Deny it all you want.

It has been over 50 years since the Supreme Court told Virginia that the Lovings had the Constitutional right to marry each other despite the ban on inter-racial marriages.

It has been a year since the Supreme Court told multiple States that the Obergefells had the Constutional right to marry each other despite the ban on same gender marriages.

The question is- are you in favor of marriage equality in the United States- or against it?

The actual question is whether you favor redefining the meaning of a word or not?

Words are redefined- or more accurately have additional content added quite regularly.

The question is really simple- do you believe in marriage equality or not?

Simple question. How does gay marriage personally affect you legally and financially?
There's no such thing, so it doesn't.

really ?
Rome burning is melodramatic overkill of what going on.

If D.C. were blown to smithereens today, there would be no protections for "gay marriages", outside of state governments of course...and most states have not favored it.

So it is a creation of the government and not true marriage.

Just like if D.C. were blown to smithereens today there would be no protections for mixed race marriages outside of state government of course.

Perhaps that is why you fantasize about DC being blown up?

Forum List

Back