Poll: More Americans believe Cohen than Trump

No, I just hate you.

You have destroyed western civilization and you will pay with your lives for it.
You threatening people again?

Inciting murder?
I am not threatening.

I will kill as many of you as I can.

But not before I torture you for hours.

I just can’t decide if I want to skin you all alive and drown you in boiling water so you can experience what white South Africans go through every day, or whether I should turn one of your political symbols into a weapon against you and chisel ominous messages into your bodies with a hammer and sickle.

Someone is just deranged, period. Geez, seek professional help. Thank goodness the ACA requires mental health be covered...

Wow.

Another right winger who wants to kill their fellow American only for the reason that the American has different views from them.

This is today's conservative. Violent and filled with hate to the point that it wants to torture and murder their fellow Americans just because those American don't share their beliefs.

This is one very seriously sick and disturbed person.

I think the best thing to do is just ignore this very disturbed person. I sure hope that person doesn't lose it and start on a rampage of murder.

Ignore him? Call the FBI more like...

The FBI isn't going to do anything about that person. The monitors of this board aren't going to do anything about this person either. Most of the monitors of this board agree with this crazy person.

So I think that the best thing to do is to ignore that person. Don't give it the attention it obviously is very desperate for. It's obviously a very disturbed person who can become violent at any time. So it's best to be out of the path of violence when it happens.

Sad that more people believe a felon over the so called president...who IS. a unindicted Felon.

Well get something on him because your side has failed so far...

Trump will never be confused for an honest man that is why he might be a good politician...

You guys must be the most gullible people in the world...wait....maybe expect for trump himself.

"You mean, Kim may have lied to me? I can't believe he lied to me."

"I mean he seems like such an honest guy."

Gee, the professional liar is shocked when he is lied to.....Karma is a Bitch!

Sad that more people believe a felon over the so called president...who IS. a unindicted Felon.

Well get something on him because your side has failed so far...

Trump will never be confused for an honest man that is why he might be a good politician...

You guys must be the most gullible people in the world...wait....maybe expect for trump himself.

"You mean, Kim may have lied to me? I can't believe he lied to me."

"I mean he seems like such an honest guy."

Gee, the professional liar is shocked when he is lied to.....Karma is a Bitch!

Either you are daft or just a daft troll because you confused me with a damn Trump supporter.

You love lying politicians as long as they tell you the lies you want to believe.

In the end Trump is as honest as you are which by your countless of threads mean you never knew the word honesty!

a convicted felon is believed more than our....so called....president. How Low can You Go?

The Breeze thinks a Serial Liar president is funny....

How many excuses can they come up with for this clown?

How many excuses can they come up with for this clown?

It appears the list is Endless....They are afraid of being Primaried....so they throw the entire country under the bus....including the constitutional responsibility of Congress and the Rule of Law. All these excuses to protect a Mob Boss in the Oval Office.

Americans Trust President Trump Less Than Admitted Liar Michael Cohen, Survey Says

Yes....Americans believe we have a Criminal in the White House. The tide is turning and the Mafia Boss is being exposed....
Republicans are resisting the obvious:

QU Poll Release Detail

"March 5, 2019 - 64 Percent Of U.S. Voters Say Trump Committed A Crime, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; President Gets Mixed Grades For North Korea
quinnipiacpoll-horizontal-hex-full-color.png

PDF format
Trend Information
Sample and Methodology detail

"President Donald Trump committed crimes before he became president, American voters say 64 - 24 percent in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.

"Republicans say 48 - 33 percent that President Trump did not commit crimes before he was president, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University National Poll finds.

"Every other listed party, gender, education, age and racial group says by wide margins that Trump committed crimes."
Republicans are now the most intelligent group in the country by a very wide margin.

Most Democrats couldn’t tell you Trump’s age if you held a gun to their non-existent testicles.
Republicans are now the most intelligent group in the country by a very wide margin.
Where did you get that idea?
2-12.png

"Overall, whites with a four-year college degree or more education made up 30% of all validated voters. Among these voters, far more (55%) said they voted for Clinton than for Trump (38%). Among the much larger group of white voters who had not completed college (44% of all voters), Trump won by more than two-to-one (64% to 28%)"

An examination of the 2016 electorate, based on validated voters
The fact that you associate college with intelligence hilariously proves how wrong and how stupid you are. High schoolers today are more intelligent than college graduates today.

Professors who actually know what they are talking about no longer exist in the biggest colleges, they have been chased off by dumbass kids, Obama’s policies and the media. Instead you have idiots who shouldn’t be allowed to teach kindergarten teaching in college and making national headlines with the stupid and racist shit they are saying.
he fact that you associate college with intelligence hilariously proves how wrong and how stupid you are. High schoolers today are more intelligent than college graduates today
why-go-to-college-header.jpg

"Sure, college isn’t for everyone. And yes, there are many, many examples of very bright and successful people who did not go the college route. I don’t deny this. And I don’t think that a college education guarantees success. This said, for the reasons demarcated herein, I think it is fair to say that a good college education comes with all kinds of lifelong benefits."

Why Go to College?

Trumproids are being repeatedly shown with clear evidence their leader is a Hillary Clinton obsessed lying fool with uneducated views whose world is collapsing on him and causes them to randomly throw out emotional comments about abortion and other unrelated topics in the middle of discussions.
People are repeatedly being convinced,
the Democrats will stop at nothing to make something stick....

Shit, at this point, Nancy will use my dad,
whose been long gone, to fabricate something outlandish
if she thinks it has, even less than a 1% chance, of working

Trumproids are being repeatedly shown with clear evidence their leader is a Hillary Clinton obsessed lying fool with uneducated views whose world is collapsing on him and causes them to randomly throw out emotional comments about abortion and other unrelated topics in the middle of discussions.

The Repub Congress provided NO oversight on a regime whose criminal culpability is unparalleled in US history. trump has been running roughshod over the Constitution.

Now....as Dems begin oversight as envisioned in the US Constitution.....trump cries presidential harassment.

Sorry...it is their job. trump needs to find out that he is not above the law and that he is not King.

The Repub Congress provided NO oversight on a regime whose criminal culpability is unparalleled in US history. trump has been running roughshod over the Constitution.

Now....as Dems begin oversight as envisioned in the US Constitution.....trump cries presidential harassment.

Sorry...it is their job. trump needs to find out that he is not above the law and that he is not King.
As Trump becomes more and more desperate he becomes a bigger and bigger buffoon and the fool of America on display.
Considering that every Democrat today has a double digit IQ, Trump has too much competition to be a buffoon or the “fool of America”.

Desperate

Desperate projection.

By you.

Facts....so sad

As Trump becomes more and more desperate he becomes a bigger and bigger buffoon and the fool of America on display.
Considering that every Democrat today has a double digit IQ, Trump has too much competition to be a buffoon or the “fool of America”.

Desperate

Desperate projection.

By you.

Facts....so sad[/QUOTE]

Statements don't become facts just because you say they should.

So sad.

For you.

Desperate

Desperate projection.

By you.

Facts....so sad

Statements don't become facts just because you say they should.

So sad.

For you.[/QUOTE]

trumpettes are so easily fooled....simpletons

Forum List

Back