Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

Oprah Winfrey's camp is denying reports the U.S. television superstar will not endorse President Obama's re-election campaign.

A spokeswoman for Winfrey told the New York Daily News she remained a stalwart backer of the first African-American president.

«Oprah's support of President Obama has been and remains unwavering since she initially endorsed his candidacy in 2007,» Lisa Halliday told the newspaper. «Any reports that suggest otherwise are untrue.»

CHICAGO, April 9 | Oprah still embraces Obama | Life-Nachrichten | news72.com

Part of the problem...people listen to so-called "Superstars"...and cease thinking on thier own. They GET what they deserve...LOSS of Liberty.

So was he going to resign? No. It was meaningless. He wasn't responsible nor did he change anything in response. That was just a move to keep Nappy in office.

As for Scott Brown, no he blamed Bush. "The same anger that swept me into office swept Scott Brown into office." That isn't taking responsibility.
Your post is an utterly failed attempt to prove the unprovable.

Look dude, you claimed that Bush did not blame others, I provided you with several examples, only one of which you even tried to contradict.

And you claimed that Obama never accepted blame, to which I provided contradictory evidence.

You can spin and parse that all you want, but I certainly proved my point to the the point where most people would be satisfied. I relatively sure that no matter what I say at this point, you will remain unconvinced, so I will cease to try.

But, again, none of this has to do with the comparison of Obama to Reagan, which is an apt one, in my opinion.

So was he going to resign? No. It was meaningless. He wasn't responsible nor did he change anything in response. That was just a move to keep Nappy in office.

As for Scott Brown, no he blamed Bush. "The same anger that swept me into office swept Scott Brown into office." That isn't taking responsibility.

Look dude, you claimed that Bush did not blame others, I provided you with several examples, only one of which you even tried to contradict.

And you claimed that Obama never accepted blame, to which I provided contradictory evidence.

You can spin and parse that all you want, but I certainly proved my point to the the point where most people would be satisfied. I relatively sure that no matter what I say at this point, you will remain unconvinced, so I will cease to try.

But, again, none of this has to do with the comparison of Obama to Reagan, which is an apt one, in my opinion.

Save your energy. You can prove Rabbi wrong until you're blue in the face and he'll just continue to move the goal posts or ignore the stuff he can't refute.

Obama never accepted blame for anything he did. I've shown that already. Bush always accepted responsibility when he screwed up on something. He wasn't looking to deflect blame all the time, unlike Barak Insane Obama.
Your arguments are worthless. Your evidence is non-existent.

Obama never accepted blame for anything he did. I've shown that already. Bush always accepted responsibility when he screwed up on something. He wasn't looking to deflect blame all the time, unlike Barak Insane Obama.

LOL.

I could say the sky is blue, show you the sky, and you would still insist the sky is red, mainly cause Blue is a "liberal" color.

LOL.

I could say the sky is blue, show you the sky, and you would still insist the sky is red, mainly cause Blue is a "liberal" color.

No. It is more like. "The sky is blue." No it isn't. Why not? Because it's night time. Well, at some point it's blue. That's true. But not what you claimed.

You have yet to show Obama taking responsibility for any of his own acts. You have yet to show Bush blaming others for his policy failures. Fact.

Just wait till he lays this newest load of shit on us Wednesday. His ratings will tank. Hey, do you think the $608 million spent on Libya so far to do nothing will be included in his plans?

Just wait till he lays this newest load of shit on us Wednesday. His ratings will tank. Hey, do you think the $608 million spent on Libya so far to do nothing will be included in his plans?

608 million ? Really?

What is that? .005% of what Bush spent in Iraq? With no American deaths?

Yeah, that's going to be HUGE! :cuckoo:

608 million ? Really?

And he stared a civil war and created a problem that won't go away until we send in ground troops. How much did Bush spend in the first two weeks of war? How much has Obama spent in Iraq and Afghanistan since he took office. And what happend to I will end America's wars?

608 million ? Really?

And he stared a civil war and created a problem that won't go away until we send in ground troops. How much did Bush spend in the first two weeks of war? How much has Obama spent in Iraq and Afghanistan since he took office. And what happend to I will end America's wars?

Obama started a civil war in Libya?

Lol....Tell us more.

608 million ? Really?

Lol....Tell us more.
You bet. The country is now divided. Pro Gadhafi and the rebels. Think it's going to end soon? Ghadhafi would have shut the revolution down post haste. Now it will linger and linger with innocent death tolls rising. Air is no longer effective because it will take out both sides. A camel jockey played Obama like a fiddle and won. Now even al qaeda, who ghadhafi kept out of Libya, is supporting the rebels. The ugliness is just beginning.

Lol....Tell us more.
You bet. The country is now divided. Pro Gadhafi and the rebels. Think it's going to end soon? Ghadhafi would have shut the revolution down post haste. Now it will linger and linger with innocent death tolls rising. Air is no longer effective because it will take out both sides. A camel jockey played Obama like a fiddle and won. Now even al qaeda, who ghadhafi kept out of Libya, is supporting the rebels. The ugliness is just beginning.

The Count of Tuscany has spoken!!

Obviously, Obama told the rebels to fight the government.

Lol....Tell us more.

The rebels would be done by now and this all would have been over. So when American citizens rise up against Obama he would be wrong to use force against them?

The rebels would be done by now and this all would have been over. So when American citizens rise up against Obama he would be wrong to use force against them?

So Obama started what happened in Libya? Or as you said, he perhaps prolonged it instead?

Lol....Tell us more.

Oh wait - you really DO believe that Obama started the civil war in the Libya!:lol::lol:

Did he also start the revolution in Tunisia, the ousting of Mubarak in Egypt, the fighting in Yemen and Bahrain and the conflict in Syria?

Damn, he's one POWERFUL mofo!

{quote]President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.[/QUOTE]

Well, here we are some weeks later and the news hasn't gotten any better.
Here's Rasmussen:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 19% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20

And here is an update in FL from Quinnipiac
President Barack Obama hits a losing trifecta with Florida voters: They disapprove 52 - 44 percent of the job he is doing; they prefer an unnamed Republican challenger by a too-close-to- call 41 - 38 percent in the 2012 presidential election and say 51 - 42 percent that the president does not deserve a second term, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

Today's numbers compare to results of a February 3 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University, when the President was almost dead even in the trifecta:

* 47 percent job approval, with 49 percent disapproving;
* 40 percent for Obama, compared to 42 percent for an unnamed GOP challenger;
* 45 percent saying four more years compared to 48 percent saying no.

No, it definitely looks ugly for the O-Team.

Oprah Winfrey's camp is denying reports the U.S. television superstar will not endorse President Obama's re-election campaign.

A spokeswoman for Winfrey told the New York Daily News she remained a stalwart backer of the first African-American president.

«Oprah's support of President Obama has been and remains unwavering since she initially endorsed his candidacy in 2007,» Lisa Halliday told the newspaper. «Any reports that suggest otherwise are untrue.»

CHICAGO, April 9 | Oprah still embraces Obama | Life-Nachrichten | news72.com

Part of the problem...people listen to so-called "Superstars"...and cease thinking on thier own. They GET what they deserve...LOSS of Liberty.

That's dumb.

You are such a liar. That is totally untrue and you know it. You've learned very well from the crazy right, haven't you?? Make things up, throw it out there, and hope it sticks. The only part they didn't tell you is that you make such a fool of yourself in the process.

You are such a liar. That is totally untrue and you know it. You've learned very well from the crazy right, haven't you?? Make things up, throw it out there, and hope it sticks. The only part they didn't tell you is that you make such a fool of yourself in the process.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorcY31cF6k&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Blames Bush for His Own Spending... Again[/ame]

Note his citing "not paying for two expensive wars and a drug program". We've seen posters here parrot this line.
Note that Obama himself voted for the prescription drug program.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back