Poll On Gun Violence: America Wants Action

One of the reasons (very intelligent reason) we are a Republic and not a pure Democracy is that voters will spend the entire national budget one year to save the whales and the next year they will destroy the economy to fight Fentanyl addiction.

Depending on which source of propaganda is pulling our heartstrings, will determine what our latest national outrage will be.

Maybe it will be too much mercury in our tuna ... maybe it will be sexual predators in our schools.

People got scared about COVID because they were told to be scared of COVID ... some still are terrified about it.

Everyone needs to calm the hell down and actually try to understand why mentally-ill people are committing violent acts in what should be safe and secure locations.

And oh look.

44% of Republicans think we should just shrug and accept it

And we’ll get the usual dishonest rhetoric from the right:

Polls don’t matter, America is not a democracy, the country is run by the states, not the people.

Rightwing obstructionism will prevent anything being done to address gun crime and violence, another manifestation of the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

And we’ll get the usual dishonest rhetoric from the right:

Polls don’t matter, America is not a democracy, the country is run by the states, not the people.

Rightwing obstructionism will prevent anything being done to address gun crime and violence, another manifestation of the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
No, you'll get straight shooting from me (pun intended).

I want fucking machine guns because if we let you commies do your revolution, MILLIONS will die. We need the ability to mow you Bolsheviks to the ground. So, no. We are not interest in "fixing" a problem you are happy to have.

ZERO "gun control" or I will go to Valhalla.

One of the reasons (very intelligent reason) we are a Republic and not a pure Democracy is that voters will spend the entire national budget one year to save the whales and the next year they will destroy the economy to fight Fentanyl addiction.

Depending on which source of propaganda is pulling our heartstrings, will determine what our latest national outrage will be.

Maybe it will be too much mercury in our tuna ... maybe it will be sexual predators in our schools.

People got scared about COVID because they were told to be scared of COVID ... some still are terrified about it.

Everyone needs to calm the hell down and actually try to understand why mentally-ill people are committing violent acts in what should be safe and secure locations.
Ssri's
Ssri's
Ssri's
Ssri's
Ssri's

OK boomer

How did you know I was in submarines?

USS_George_Washington_(SSBN-598)_underway_at_sea,_circa_in_the_1970s.jpg

Time to bring back public hanging for school shooters... that, or drawing-and-quartering... or the breaking-wheel... :mad:

And oh look.

44% of Republicans think we should just shrug and accept it

I'm not going to flip through 57 pages of a CBS poll, so maybe you can help me: Where does it say 44% of Republicans think we should just shrug and accept it?

As someone who works hands-on with the mentally-ill on a daily basis ... I sometimes think there aren't enough drugs in the world.
Perhaps, but you would know good and goddamn well the side effects of SSRIs.

How about this:

Free mental health care for everyone IN EXCHANGE for a repeal of the Hughes Amendment.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back