Poll on Trump skipping the debate

Trump yellow or principled

• Trump is yellow and afraid of a woman

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Trump principled. Really

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Remember how we tore Obama a new ass cause he wouldn't ever go on Fox News and his minions talked shit on Fox?

Ahhhh the glorious hypocrisy
Grampa you have a way of trying to draw parallels and flailing. Instead of posting out of emotion, think things through before posting nonsense that makes absolutely no sense at all

Those are the only two choices offered? Really? The choices reflect the 'checkers' concept of what is going on when really it's a 'chess match'.

I am one of many who believe the media has 'gotten too big for it's britches', and - while not a Trump supporters - I am kinda glad to see a candidate give the Middle Finger to them (no matter what it does to their candidacy).

At the same time the Liberal media is 'pitching soft-boiled eggs for Hillary to swing at' (as in hardly NO tough questions at all), some of the 'Conservative Media' seem - 'SEEM' - to be helping the GOP Establishment 'go after' Trump by asking him tough / 'biased' questions. If that is what Trump believes then he must think in his mind that he's not going to play that game and will just / can afford to 'sidestep the landmine' by backing out of the debate. He obviously has a great deal of (over)confidence in his popularity and control of the voters/his supporters (also evident by his narcissistic comment about being able to shoot someone and be able to get away with it because so many people love him - shades of Hillary and Obama there).

While I do think there is a lot going on here than the 2 choices cover, I do not want to seem like I have a clue what is in the man's head, what he's thinking, what his reasons or motivations are, but I think whatever is going on is certainly more complicated than JUST that he is either a coward or is 'principled'.

Remember how we tore Obama a new ass cause he wouldn't ever go on Fox News and his minions talked shit on Fox?

Grampa you have a way of trying to draw parallels and flailing. Instead of posting out of emotion, think things through before posting nonsense that makes absolutely no sense at all
Naw, I just bust idiots who are two faced. The post you quoted is a perfect example of an issue that people have double standards over.

Naw, I just bust idiots who are two faced. The post you quoted is a perfect example of an issue that people have double standards over.
I get that, but Obama's reason and Trumps reason have nothing to do with each other, they are completely different. There is no double standard when the conditions for not showing up are completely different

I get that, but Obama's reason and Trumps reason have nothing to do with each other, they are completely different. There is no double standard when the conditions for not showing up are completely different
Like anyone on this site gives a damn about a reason? You look the fool if you believe that. Obama was blasted for it because he's Obama, Trump forgiven for it because he's Trump. Its as simple as that. To suggest otherwise is just ignorant

A Trump tantrum.

In negotiations with Putin Trump announced he felt slighted so he is scheduled to pick up all his Legos at 5 am and board Airforce 1 for the return trip home.

You mean like how Reagan walked away from the Reykjavik Summit over a single word?

Sometimes the answer is "no".

I don't think trump is scared, I think this might be strategy. For what, IDK. But he is getting MORE free advertisement. And considering the past, will probably gain a point or two.
Not to mention his town hall will probably get more attention than all the dem debates together. True story.

A Trump tantrum.

In negotiations with Putin Trump announced he felt slighted so he is scheduled to pick up all his Legos at 5 am and board Airforce 1 for the return trip home.

You mean like how Reagan walked away from the Reykjavik Summit over a single word?

No, I mean like how Trump feels it's his job to punish anyone he disagrees with.

A Trump tantrum.

No, I mean like how Trump feels it's his job to punish anyone he disagrees with.
Nope, punish people that disrespect him. There's a difference.

A Trump tantrum.

We disrespect politicians HOURLY, what punishment is appropriate for us?

He doesn't want to punish anyone...what he wants is a debate where the deck isn't stacked against him.

Tough questions are one thing. Having a target on your back as the front runner from the other candidates is a given. But the moderators should be impartial.

If you think Megan Kelly or Fox News Channel is impartial after watching the first debate...I've got some ocean front property in Ripley County you might be interested in. ;)

Like anyone on this site gives a damn about a reason? You look the fool if you believe that. Obama was blasted for it because he's Obama, Trump forgiven for it because he's Trump. Its as simple as that. To suggest otherwise is just ignorant
I, unlike you, believe the majority of people here think beyond such simplistic ways. Sure there are some mouth breathers but the majority of members here (on both sides) are intelligent people.

A Trump tantrum.

We disrespect politicians HOURLY, what punishment is appropriate for us?
We don’t run Fox.

Those dipshits did a press release making fun of Trump. Juvenile shit. The kind of shit liberals are doing all of the time. Trump told them to go fuck themselves if they want to play games. He said essentially he doesn't play games.

I am quite sure the bimbo Kelly was already preparing questions to humiliate Trump as a retaliation.

So what you're saying is that a female reporter was going to "humiliate" Trump by asking "questions?"
I don't think he cares.
He just wants to be treated fairly, and Megyn Kelly didn’t the last time, so he wanted someone who would treat him fairly.

I don't think trump is scared, I think this might be strategy. For what, IDK. But he is getting MORE free advertisement. And considering the past, will probably gain a point or two.
Not to mention his town hall will probably get more attention than all the dem debates together. True story.
He's not scared nor is this any strategy. Fox's statement pissed him off and thats why he dropped out. Obama has blasted Fox News and yet they've never issued any type of statement like that towards him.

Lets be honest if MSNBC was hosting the debate and they mocked a candidate EVERYONE would be up in arms. The RNC would probably cancel the whole debate. Fox and Ailes fucked up...now they'll deal with lower ratings

Forum List

Back