Poll on Trump skipping the debate

Trump yellow or principled

• Trump is yellow and afraid of a woman

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Trump principled. Really

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
I think hillary is satisfied. the trump people will stay hole now, and a large section or people will sulk in anger whoever the candidate is
This will just make the Trump campaign all the more aggressive. Meanwhile, a very tired Hillary campaign will limp along, coughing and hacking, and hoping that an indictment never materializes.

I think hillary is satisfied. the trump people will stay hole now, and a large section or people will sulk in anger whoever the candidate is

"The trump people will stay hole now." Interesting Freudian slip.....
Nobody gave a shit when Rand Paul skipped the last debate. Nobody mentioned that Democrats refuse to hold debates on Fox.

Guess this just shows how phony the left is.

Nobody gave a shit when Rand Paul skipped the last debate. Nobody mentioned that Democrats refuse to hold debates on Fox.

:uhoh3::cuckoo:

It's not the same thing ding dong.

:uhoh3::cuckoo:

It's not the same thing ding dong.

What a hypocrite.

Actually it's the same exact thing.
You just like double-standards.
Must be why you support the Demagogue Party.

Trump has concluded he no longer needs these debates to advance his campaign,and he's probably right. If he wins Iowa, NH and South Carolina, I'm not seeing how they stop him at this point.

and when Fox News doesn't get anywhere near the ratings other debates have gotten, watch how fast the other networks give in to Trumps demands.

Hillary could accidently go for a walk, then slip and fall on a rat, land on a petite five foot tall person, squash him/her to death, and her 35% will still vote for her.

Running for president means you are going to be asked tough questions and even questions you might think are unfair if you can't handle that you shouldn't be in the race.
Yeah....so why is Hillary still running?
Same reason everyone else who's still in is running she wants to be President. I'm truly sorry if Megyn Kelly upset Trump but seriously grow up and get over it.

I like to watch Fox news because I got tired of the pro-commie agenda on the other networks but I do get a little tired that GOP favorites head towards fox news like it is their own personal media relations squad. It is really embarrassing how they go on and on about themselves without anyone asking them a hard question. They definitely feel safe on Fox news but Trump does not which might show a lot about how the GOP feels about Trump. I go back and forth between CNN and Fox and just take anything they say with a grain of salt. Eventually the truth just surfaces out of that.

I kind of remember a few years ago when Clinton (bill) was on Fox news and he blew up on some reporter because he asked him a tough question. Since then every democrat avoids Fox news. I don't think Hillary will ever be on Fox news and I don't think anyone will say things like 'a president might get asked tough questions' like I am hearing from a lot of anti-trump people.

Can anyone actually remember the last time Obama was asked a tough question about anything? The liberal media has done everything in their power from sucking his cock. It must be really hard for them to resist since you can tell they want to.

A Trump tantrum.

In negotiations with Putin Trump announced he felt slighted so he is scheduled to pick up all his Legos at 5 am and board Airforce 1 for the return trip home.

Forum List

Back