Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keep hoping Skylar. Meanwhile the lawyers who know contract laws,..

Not one lawyer has said that they agree with you.

The voices in your head are not lawyers- keep repeating that until you can understand that.
That's weird, I wonder if any of the 80-90% of the people who agrees with me in the poll above is a lawyer? 72 votes thus far. 86% feel a child having both a mother and father is important. And, as you know, gay marriage does not ever provide that to children...

The voices in your head are not lawyers- keep repeating that until you can understand that.
That's weird, I wonder if any of the 80-90% of the people who agrees with me in the poll above is a lawyer? 72 votes thus far. 86% feel a child having both a mother and father is important. And, as you know, gay marriage does not ever provide that to children...

Its weird....the obscure message board straw poll that you can vote in as many times as you'd like? It doesn't mention marriage or contracts.

Did you genuinely hallucinate those into the poll? When you look at it do you actually see mention of things that simply aren't there?

Or do you just lie without thinking?

what the FUCK does political party have to do with whether someone had a mother and father in their life?

Stupid.

/thread
/poll

The poll could have been did you have contact with your father and mother, and have you ever been a member of a union. Or have you always ignored politics.

For our purposes, it seems like party affiliation is the only good question.

Its a lead in to Sil's all consuming obsession: her hatred of gays.

Why press the subject when that is not what you want to see? It could be about how conservatives call for abstinence, family planning, family values, etc., and liberals really don't give a shit.

I had a mother and a father growing up, and I'm not either a democrat or republican. I don't see what that has to do with your political leanings. I know plenty of people who were raised in upper middle class/wealthy two parent households who are democrats and some more poor people who are republicans, so it really is inconsequential in most cases I think.

I was raised by both parents (they didn't divorce until I was older), and I can tell you that my upbringing was far from ideal. Lol. :D

Having a mother and a father is important. Gay marriage does not and cannot supply a developing child with everything essential to their well being. Are you with me so far?

Children are still not part of any marriage contract and have no rights in the marriage itself. The law currently does not find the presence of a mother and father essential to a child's growth. Two parents are optimum, without regard to gender. That is current law. So, don't look for a break open new set of laws.

Why press the subject when that is not what you want to see? It could be about how conservatives call for abstinence, family planning, family values, etc., and liberals really don't give a shit.

Sil has 54 threads on the same topic: gays. She has paid to have a website built dedicated to her fight against gays. She created a messageboard on yuku where she is the only participant and has 29 more threads on the same topic: gays. 29 threads were she only talks to herself.

Trust me, it was coming up regardless. She's compulsively obsessed with the topic. She can't help herself.

Sil has 54 threads on the same topic: gays. She has paid to have a website built dedicated to her fight against gays. She created a messageboard on yuku where she is the only participant and has 29 more threads on the same topic: gays. 29 threads were she only talks to herself.

Trust me, it was coming up regardless. She's compulsively obsessed with the topic. She can't help herself.

It seems to me that such a thing would be off-topic.

Having a mother and a father is important. Gay marriage does not and cannot supply a developing child with everything essential to their well being. Are you with me so far?

Children are still not part of any marriage contract and have no rights in the marriage itself. The law currently does not find the presence of a mother and father essential to a child's growth. Two parents are optimum, without regard to gender. That is current law. So, don't look for a break open new set of laws.

You were raised by a mother and a father? Hmm.

I thought it was a he??? It's usually guys who obsess about gay sex.

I found this pretty interesting. You can agree or disagree but it is still interesting and makes sense. I think that men who obsess about gays could possibly be gay themselves. That is why they feel so threatened by it.

Men: More Homophobic Than Women?

Definitely a she. I was actually able to check.

Definitely a she. I was actually able to check.

Did you lift her tail? :lol:

Sil confirmed she was female a while back, when she explained to us that a group of gay men allegedly attempted to gang rape her into giving homosexually a test run.

Sil confirmed she was female a while back, when she explained to us that a group of gay men allegedly attempted to gang rape her into giving homosexually a test run.

Wow. Lol. :D Usually women don't really care . . . well, maybe when they see a really hot guy and find out he's gay. That can be a bummer I suppose.

This is actually true - I've met tons of really awesome guys and yelled at them for being gay heh

Forum List

Back