POLL: President of the United States of America

Who is the real President of the USA?

• Total voters
A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.

Literally.

What say you?
I say stop saying "what say you?" It's annoying trying to sound like a Victorian banister.
Did you mean "barrister"? I worked with stair systems for years, but never heard one make a sound unless somebody used cheap construction method or parts that did not properly support the structure. Even then it only creaked, making the owner say words under their breath.
Yup, barrister. Still annoying.
At least you avoided answering the question!

Rightly or wrongly, Joe Biden is president.
Joe Biden will NEVER be president. It takes more than a fraudulent election to be president and Dementia Joe just doesn't have what it takes. It becomes more evident with each passing day.
Well then, please vote for Trump in the poll.

Thanks in advance.

A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.
Thats not quite true

Depending on the wording of the poll question what the 53% think is that trump got the most legal votes and should be president

But of course old joe is the one who is actually sitting in trump’s chair and we realize that too

Literally.

What say you?
I say stop saying "what say you?" It's annoying trying to sound like a Victorian banister.
Did you mean "barrister"? I worked with stair systems for years, but never heard one make a sound unless somebody used cheap construction method or parts that did not properly support the structure. Even then it only creaked, making the owner say words under their breath.
Joe Biden will NEVER be president. It takes more than a fraudulent election to be president and Dementia Joe just doesn't have what it takes. It becomes more evident with each passing day.

Thanks in advance.
It's a stupid question axed by a pompous prick.

What say you?

Literally.

What say you?

Thanks in advance.

What say you?
I say you'd vote "Trump" if you weren't embarrassed to!

Since the better thread on this subject has been banished to the rubber room rather than having this one folded into it, this is something I ran across some time back:
Okay Trumpers.jpg

Literally.

What say you?

Thanks in advance.

What say you?
He is not president, and you're a pompous prick.

Literally.

What say you?

Thanks in advance.

What say you?
He is not president, and you're a pompous prick.
:laugh:

That is a reflection of the intelligence level today's Republicans. Most are intelligence challenged. They are unable to explain the basis of their belief, but, without a shred of evidence, they believe it anyway. They do their best to stay away from respected news sources that deal in reality. They don't know, and they don't want to know.

Want proof? Read their posts.

Want proof? None will respond to the issues of this post. The bold ones might criticize the writer.

Most of today's Republicans are from the South. Most are not even intelligent enough to get vaccinated against a virus that has killed over 600,000 Americans.

Last edited:
Most of today's Republicans are from the South. Most are not even intelligent enough to get vaccinated against a virus that has killed over 600,000 Americans,
Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA, during an interview on a conservative podcast this week, compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to continue to require mostly Republican unvaccinated members in the House to wear masks on the chamber floor to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.

Matt Gaetz is a Florida representative who is currently facing a federal investigation into a number of allegations of a sexual nature, including whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl.

The leader of the Republican Party lies to the American people about the election he lost, is assaulting free American elections, and led an insurgency against our government.

“Can we move forward without President Trump? The answer is no. I’ve always liked Liz Cheney, but she’s made a determination that the Republican Party can’t grow with President Trump. I’ve determined we can’t grow without him,” Lindsey Graham, the Republican senator from South Carolina.

All three Republican lawmakers are from the South. Liz Cheney is from Wyoming.

The leadership of the Republican Party endorse Greene and Gaetz, and have chosen Trump and his lies as the party leader while censuring Cheney for telling the truth about American elections and the assault on our government on Jan. 6.

Initially, Cheney was in agreement with the minority leaders of the House and Senate, Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell, but both changed their minds later.

Is this how the Republican Party is going win the House and Senate in 2022?

We will never know. Republicans on this forum do not talk about their party. They prefer talking about Democrats.

That is a reflection of the intelligence level today's Republicans. Most are intelligence challenged. They are unable to explain the basis of their belief, but, without a shred of evidence, they believe it anyway. They do their best to stay away from respected news sources that deal in reality. They don't know, and they don't want to know.

Want proof? Read their posts.

Want proof? None will respond to the issues of this post. The bold ones might criticize the writer.

Most of today's Republicans are from the South. Most are not even intelligent enough to get vaccinated against a virus that has killed over 600,000 Americans,
That's the power of ideology. We just haven't seen it manifest like this in America's history.

Ole Sleepy Joe Biden of course who happens to be on track to becoming the best President of the 21st century.
ROFLMAO! at this point being the "best President of the 21st Century" is like winning the Blue Ribbon in fuck up contest, sure he might end up being better than the three complete fuck ups that preceded him but that isn't saying much.:hmpf:
You mean the FIVE complete fuck ups that preceded him from 1981 to 2016. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: MAYBE better than those five clown screwups but that is not saying too much. :abgg2q.jpg:

They do their best to stay away from respected news sources
Respected by who? Most republicans think for themselves and employ critical thinking, as in not accepting parroted false statistics without question. Do you realize that the US fatality rate for ALL causes has remained constant at about 8K per day average over the last ten years? Please use that tremendous democrat logic to explain to me how it is that even with a pandemic death toll of 600K, by your estimates, the fatality rate in the US DID NOT INCREASE. Logic dictates that last year's numbers should have increased by a like amount. Critical thinking--try it sometime, lemming.

Forum List

Back