POLL: President of the United States of America

Who is the real President of the USA?

• Total voters
Ole Sleepy Joe Biden of course who happens to be on track to becoming the best President of the 21st century.
,o1 a1-2.jpg

Rightly or wrongly, Joe Biden is president.

Correct.

Whoever sits in the Oval Office is the President. Honest election or no honest election.

It sticks in the craw of a lot of people to refer to him as "President" Biden, so polite people (like me) refer to him as "Mr." Biden.

Using disrespectful terms to refer to him is childish, IMHO.

I guess no link to poll. Probably just another delusion by mac :dunno:
:dunno:
You wanted a link to the poll so I gave you one.
Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.

Literally.

What say you?
For 4 years all we heard is NOT MY PRESIDENT, HILLARY ACTUALLY WON, ETC...

The only difference is the parties flipped. Your obsession with Trump is duly noted.
Nah they're not.

A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.

Literally.

What say you?
I say stop saying "what say you?" It's annoying trying to sound like a Victorian banister.
Did you mean "barrister"? I worked with stair systems for years, but never heard one make a sound unless somebody used cheap construction method or parts that did not properly support the structure. Even then it only creaked, making the owner say words under their breath.

Literally.

What say you?
I say stop saying "what say you?" It's annoying trying to sound like a Victorian banister.
Did you mean "barrister"? I worked with stair systems for years, but never heard one make a sound unless somebody used cheap construction method or parts that did not properly support the structure. Even then it only creaked, making the owner say words under their breath.
Yup, barrister. Still annoying.

Literally.

What say you?
For 4 years all we heard is NOT MY PRESIDENT, HILLARY ACTUALLY WON, ETC...

The only difference is the parties flipped. Your obsession with Trump is duly noted.
Nah they're not.

They have to try to equate the behaviors of the two parties after the last two elections.

They have to try to equate the historic Capitol insurrection with local riots.

Notice a trend?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back