POLL: President of the United States of America

Who is the real President of the USA?

• Total voters
This is a ridiculous thread based on a ridiculous question. The President of the United States is Joe Biden....period.

One could say the election was stolen, there was voter fraud, etc... but that does not change the fact thatJoe Biden was sworn in as President.

Perhaps if the words 'IN YOUR MIND who is really the US President' it would make the question / thread more acceptable / valid.

A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.

Literally.

What say you?
Your question is flawed We don't believe Trump is the actual president; we believe he is the rightful winner.

If you think that is bad, Biden signed an executive order that says he believe that people with a Y chromosome, gifting them with larger hearts, lungs, muscles, and volume of blood, should be able to compete against real women in the sports of their life goals. Science and all that.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You nailed it. :thup:
With the exception of trump,each president starting with the clown in 1981,each one has gotten worse and worse Than the previous one and lying Biden is getting that tradition started again that was briefly stalled for four years.

That is a reflection of the intelligence level of today's Republicans.

Want proof? Read their posts.

Want proof? None will respond to the issues of this post. The bold ones might criticize the writer.
Today's Republicans are so predictable.
Hey biased dem troll what deserted island are you living on the fact you are obviously clueless about the actions of Noem of South Dakota ,Desantis of Florida,and the one running for governor of Alaska to try and replace the current evil governor there.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nancy Pelosi is actually the President and Joe Biden is her puppet for now...

Otay, Joe Biden is the person pretending but is he really running the country?
:yes_text12::thankusmile:Best damn post on this thread except replacethe name Nancy Pelosi with Barack Obama.

A recent poll indicates that 53% of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is the actual President of the USA.

Literally.

What say you?

The president has never been elected on truly democratic reasons.

Why do they think it should be so now?

And Trump didn't ever win the popular vote. Why are they complaining?

Republicans have literally won the popular vote ONCE in the last 4 decades since the 1990s. And yet had nearly half the presidents.

If you count full term presidencies, there have been 4 republican presidents in the last 40 years. There has been 2 democratic ones.

I don't count Biden because he has just started. When he's been there for a couple years I will put him in that count.

The reason for that is because Biden's agenda has not been totally set or implemented so we don't see the results of his presidency yet.

I put it this way, from 1981 until May 2021,

reagan 8 years
bush the first 4 years
bush boy 8 years
trump 4 years

Total 24 years.

Clinton 8 years
Obama 8 years
Biden 4 months and 6 days

Total 16 years, 4 months and 6 days.

This is a ridiculous thread based on a ridiculous question. The President of the United States is Joe Biden....period.
One could say the election was stolen, there was voter fraud, etc... but that does not change the fact thatJoe Biden was sworn in as President.
Perhaps if the words 'IN YOUR MIND who is really the US President' it would make the question / thread more acceptable / valid.
I've been very pleased by the responses, as they've confirmed both the poll and my suspicions.

Your approval is not required.

I've been very pleased by the responses, as they've confirmed both the poll and my suspicions.

Your approval is not required.

Good...I hope you weren't holding your breath waiting for it.....

:p

Ole Sleepy Joe Biden of course who happens to be on track to becoming the best President of the 21st century.
ROFLMAO! at this point being the "best President of the 21st Century" is like winning the Blue Ribbon in fuck up contest, sure he might end up being better than the three complete fuck ups that preceded him but that isn't saying much.:hmpf:
You mean the FIVE complete fuck ups that preceded him from 1981 to 2016. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: MAYBE better than those five clown screwups but that is not saying too much. :abgg2q.jpg:
I hate to be the one to break it to you but the 21st Century DIDN'T BEGIN IN 1981 (it was the year 2000 in case you're wondering), thus the number of Presidents preceding Biden in the 21st Century is THREE (Georgy Boy elected in 2000, Nimrod elected in 2008, Delusional Infant elected in 2016).

FYI:
The number of Presidents preceding Biden since 1981 is SIX not five (Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump).
Uh unlike all the resident trolls here at usmb the Biden lovers,I can admit it when I am wrong so you you hardly have to say I hate to break it to you,unlike the Biden trolls I can own up to it when I’m wrong.they are the ones you need to address on I hate to break it to you.so okay my bad,on the 20th century,unlike them I don’t run off and evade posts by my opponent when I’m wrong

Yes I realise there were six preceding Biden. you seem to have reading comprehension problems the fact I said BEFORE 2016 when trump was elected. :cuckoo: And uh while trump was not a great president like the last great one we had JFK,he WAS a refreshing change than the last FIVE corrupt clown presidents we had preceding him going back to 1981. :thup: those FIVE fuck ups,mass murderers who all took a lighter to the constitution and were all warmongers..trump did what none of those five fuck ups did,brought jobs back to the country and was the most anti war president sense carter,the first one sense then to not start any new wars.he did not end the wars those evil warlords all started but he did not start any new ones.not only that he is the only president including the great JFK,to ever come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.If thst is being a nimrod and delusional infant,then I would proudly take a nimrod delusional infant over the current warmonger in office now and the previous five evil warmonger bastard presidents before the one that looked out for Americans that was elected in 2016 Charlie.
I see resident troll Aldo hates this little truth being said.as well as post 82 :abgg2q.jpg: He is crying about it in his panties.:auiqs.jpg:

Ole Sleepy Joe Biden of course who happens to be on track to becoming the best President of the 21st century.
ROFLMAO! at this point being the "best President of the 21st Century" is like winning the Blue Ribbon in fuck up contest, sure he might end up being better than the three complete fuck ups that preceded him but that isn't saying much.:hmpf:
You mean the FIVE complete fuck ups that preceded him from 1981 to 2016. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: MAYBE better than those five clown screwups but that is not saying too much. :abgg2q.jpg:
I hate to be the one to break it to you but the 21st Century DIDN'T BEGIN IN 1981 (it was the year 2000 in case you're wondering), thus the number of Presidents preceding Biden in the 21st Century is THREE (Georgy Boy elected in 2000, Nimrod elected in 2008, Delusional Infant elected in 2016).

FYI:
The number of Presidents preceding Biden since 1981 is SIX not five (Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump).
Uh unlike all the resident trolls here at usmb the Biden lovers,I can admit it when I am wrong so you you hardly have to say I hate to break it to you,unlike the Biden trolls I can own up to it when I’m wrong.they are the ones you need to address on I hate to break it to you.so okay my bad,on the 20th century,unlike them I don’t run off and evade posts by my opponent when I’m wrong

Yes I realise there were six preceding Biden. you seem to have reading comprehension problems the fact I said BEFORE 2016 when trump was elected. :cuckoo: And uh while trump was not a great president like the last great one we had JFK,he WAS a refreshing change than the last FIVE corrupt clown presidents we had preceding him going back to 1981. :thup: those FIVE fuck ups,mass murderers who all took a lighter to the constitution and were all warmongers..trump did what none of those five fuck ups did,brought jobs back to the country and was the most anti war president sense carter,the first one sense then to not start any new wars.he did not end the wars those evil warlords all started but he did not start any new ones.not only that he is the only president including the great JFK,to ever come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.If thst is being a nimrod and delusional infant,then I would proudly take a nimrod delusional infant over the current warmonger in office now and the previous five evil warmonger bastard presidents before the one that looked out for Americans that was elected in 2016 Charlie.
I see resident troll Aldo hates this little truth being said.as well as post 82 :abgg2q.jpg: He is crying about it in his panties.:auiqs.jpg:

Crying, nope laughing at your silliness! Oh ewe are being serious, ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

Literally.

What say you?

The president has never been elected on truly democratic reasons.

Why do they think it should be so now?

And Trump didn't ever win the popular vote. Why are they complaining?

Republicans have literally won the popular vote ONCE in the last 4 decades since the 1990s. And yet had nearly half the presidents.

If you count full term presidencies, there have been 4 republican presidents in the last 40 years. There has been 2 democratic ones.

I don't count Biden because he has just started. When he's been there for a couple years I will put him in that count.

The reason for that is because Biden's agenda has not been totally set or implemented so we don't see the results of his presidency yet.

I put it this way, from 1981 until May 2021,

reagan 8 years
bush the first 4 years
bush boy 8 years
trump 4 years

Total 24 years.

Clinton 8 years
Obama 8 years
Biden 4 months and 6 days

Total 16 years, 4 months and 6 days.

Well, Reagan and Bush snr both won the popular vote. Since then it's been one popular vote, two presidents, three terms for the Republicans.

Forum List

Back