Poll Says 56% of Americans Think Trump is Tearing Country Apart

Fox News is a great channel if you like watching sexy legs.

Some of the daytime programming is ok. Brett Bair I like. Gutfeild is ok.

Channel is not what it once was but I think that has more to do with the rise of social media more than anything else.

MSNBS hires women that look like men (creepy)
CNN hires men that want to be women (sick)
Fox hires hotties

Which channel knows how to make money?

912vhhA.jpg

A new poll just out and getting in the news claims the results say 56% of Americans think Trump is tearing the country apart. Only 33%, about the same as his historically low approval rating believe he is uniting the country.

This seems to go beyond just an approval/disapproval rating. It seems to indicate a majority of Americans now believe trump is a true danger to America.
Wasn't it 56% of Republicans?

A new poll just out and getting in the news claims the results say 56% of Americans think Trump is tearing the country apart. Only 33%, about the same as his historically low approval rating believe he is uniting the country.

This seems to go beyond just an approval/disapproval rating. It seems to indicate a majority of Americans now believe trump is a true danger to America.
Link?

C'mon man.

I'm not saying you're lying. I just can't think of any right now. I was thinking of that one young blonde chick who got huge on like Youtube or some shit, but I don't think she actually worked for FOX.

They really love blondes on that station.

It seems to indicate a majority of Americans now believe trump is a true danger to America.

The ONLY ones who believe that crap are liberal nutjobs who have been whining since he won the election. :crybaby:

I don't know any names and I'm too damn lazy to look them up.

Just type in women of Fox News into Google or YouTube if you need names that bad.

Typically self-proclaimed conservatives, and Trump supporters especially, don't like polls, or pretend they don't, until and unless it's favorable to them.

Then they cite them 24/7.

I don't know any names and I'm too damn lazy to look them up.

Just type in women of Fox News into Google or YouTube if you need names that bad.

I'm just surprised you were talking about how hot they are but you don't even have names.

Eh ... there are some cute ones. Probably better than CNN, but that's not saying much.

Typically self-proclaimed conservatives, and Trump supporters specifically don't like polls, or pretend they don't, until and unless it's favorable to them.

Then they cite them 24/7.
I haven't cited a poll in ages. I will occasionally reference one just to poke my finger in someone's eye but after being burned over & over by them I don't see myself ever taking them seriously.

Internal polls that aren't for public consumption certainly serve a purpose but beyond that? Meh

Trump isn't tearing the country apart. The country is tearing itself apart. Americans just hate each other too much to,live together anymore.

Trump isn't tearing the country apart. The country is tearing itself apart. Americans just hate each other too much to,live together anymore.

no, it isn't; don't be misled by the msm hackery innernutz trash; the vast majority of the country ignores this rubbish, and these 'antifas' are just a bunch of unemployed loser gimps and aren't even remotely as numerous as Democrats want everybody to believe.

Forum List

Back