Poll Says 56% of Americans Think Trump is Tearing Country Apart

Of course you can't tell. Dick LICKERS aren't familiar with the beauty of women.
Now go pound sand faggot
Some people judge newscasters and reporters by their intellect and knowledge rather than what they look like and how nice their legs are.
actually most reasonable people judge the quality of the work and the accuracy of what is released. To that, most always it is Fox news or the Hill. MSM love fake news and love to rile up the libturds. that isn't journalism that is hate.
Judging by the posts in this thread reporter appearance seems to be a major factor in selecting a news source for some folks.
Ahh, flipping to a different position now.
I guess I'm not surprised.
What are you talking about?
people judge the quality of the work and the accuracy of what is released.

appearance seems to be a major factor in selecting a news source

Straddle that fence bruh

Some people judge newscasters and reporters by their intellect and knowledge rather than what they look like and how nice their legs are.
actually most reasonable people judge the quality of the work and the accuracy of what is released. To that, most always it is Fox news or the Hill. MSM love fake news and love to rile up the libturds. that isn't journalism that is hate.
Judging by the posts in this thread reporter appearance seems to be a major factor in selecting a news source for some folks.

Straddle that fence bruh
A little fact sticks out that the FOX fans seem to ignore. On its best nights, FOX attracts less than a half million viewers to its individual programs. NBC gets over 8 million viewers watching its nightly news every day. ABC and CBS are not far behind. That means that over 20 million viewers watch the big three instead of FOX. 20 million vs. less than 1/2 million.

Straddle that fence bruh
well that's you then right?

Straddle that fence bruh
A little fact sticks out that the FOX fans seem to ignore. On its best nights, FOX attracts less than a half million viewers to its individual programs. NBC gets over 8 million viewers watching its nightly news every day. ABC and CBS are not far behind. That means that over 20 million viewers watch the big three instead of FOX. 20 million vs. less than 1/2 million.
so you know there are local fox channels like there are the three broadcast, so you're numbrs aren't correct. jsut saying. nice try.

Straddle that fence bruh
NBC is a free over the air broadcast. Fox News requires a subscription.

Dumbass

Straddle that fence bruh

Hillary should have won by 19MM votes

A new poll just out and getting in the news claims the results say 56% of Americans think Trump is tearing the country apart. Only 33%, about the same as his historically low approval rating believe he is uniting the country.

This seems to go beyond just an approval/disapproval rating. It seems to indicate a majority of Americans now believe trump is a true danger to America.

No. The real danger is a media that is pushing hate, race, division. They can burn in hell.

The real person that is trying to destroy the world.

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

giphy.gif

In the United States, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act is a federal law that was enacted to give extended penalties in the prosecution of organized criminal acts. The RICO Act is codified as Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code, which deals with federal crimes and criminal procedure. Although it was intended to be used against the Mafia and others engaged in organized crime, the RICO Act has been used to prosecute all sorts of criminal activity. What is the RICO Act? (with pictures)

oh my fucking god. the agenda police are out here again.

trump is protecting americans and many feel he's doing just fine. but since it's not YOUR VERSION of america, he's destroying it.

people need to pull the dramastick out of their ass.
That's funny.

Weren't you and your ilk screeching "I want my country back!" for the last 8 years and wailing about how Obama destroyed your country?

You people really don't have any self contemplation do you?

#SMHGOP

You can't tear anything without pressure from both sides. It's a moot point anyway since the Trump administration is barely eight months old and lefties have shown their willingness to commit mayhem and even murder because of their anger and disappointment about the election.
Who did "the left" murder?

A new poll just out and getting in the news claims the results say 56% of Americans think Trump is tearing the country apart. Only 33%, about the same as his historically low approval rating believe he is uniting the country.

This seems to go beyond just an approval/disapproval rating. It seems to indicate a majority of Americans now believe trump is a true danger to America.
Please provide the demographics and the exact questions asked, as these are only 2 factors in how polls can be manipulated to say anything you want...

Typically self-proclaimed conservatives, and Trump supporters especially, don't like polls, or pretend they don't, until and unless it's favorable to them.

Then they cite them 24/7.

Where? Who is citing them?

Forum List

Back