Poll Says White People Would Like To Drop Race Conversation

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Big Racial Divide over Zimmerman Verdict | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Now I get why they complain when blacks mention black culture, lifestyle, music, crayons, shoes, and blackwater. They don't want to talk about it in the first place so any mention of it is seen by whites as "constantly bringing it up"

African Americans express a clear and strong reaction to the case and its meaning: By an 86% to 5% margin, blacks are dissatisfied with Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin. And nearly eight-in-ten blacks (78%) s7-22-2013 2ay the case raises important issues about race that need to be discussed. Among whites, more are satisfied (49%) than dissatisfied (30%) with the outcome of the Zimmerman trial. Just 28% of whites say the case raises important issues about race, while twice as many (60%) say the issue of race is getting more attention than it deserves.

Why do only 28% of white people think this is important? Uh, it's Obamas fault :doubt:

If any Eagles out there (White people) would like to read and learn a little bit about their neighbors, the Falcons (black people). Heres a link: Pew Poll Says White People Would Like To Drop Race Conversation | Breaking News for Black America

u fuckin race baiters have depleted the meaning of the word racism.
u all are the ones bringing up color.
u stupid fuckers were calling Z white.. ummmm he is as white as our "potus"

So the real reason some whites feel like the conversation is divisive its really because most whites don't want to have the conversation in the first place. Anyone who wants to do something they don't want to is dividing them from their comfortable place...those divisive dividers

Big Racial Divide over Zimmerman Verdict | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Now I get why they complain when blacks mention black culture, lifestyle, music, crayons, shoes, and blackwater. They don't want to talk about it in the first place so any mention of it is seen by whites as "constantly bringing it up"

African Americans express a clear and strong reaction to the case and its meaning: By an 86% to 5% margin, blacks are dissatisfied with Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin. And nearly eight-in-ten blacks (78%) s7-22-2013 2ay the case raises important issues about race that need to be discussed. Among whites, more are satisfied (49%) than dissatisfied (30%) with the outcome of the Zimmerman trial. Just 28% of whites say the case raises important issues about race, while twice as many (60%) say the issue of race is getting more attention than it deserves.

Why do only 28% of white people think this is important? Uh, it's Obamas fault :doubt:

If any Eagles out there (White people) would like to read and learn a little bit about their neighbors, the Falcons (black people). Heres a link: Pew Poll Says White People Would Like To Drop Race Conversation | Breaking News for Black America

Can we talk about dill pickles in Kool Aid or Waffles and Fried Chicken?

What the fuck is your point, moron?

You're not trying to bring people together, you're complaining like the little bitch you are.

"White People won't talk! Wah, Wah, Wah!!"

"Whitey don't respect the Black Peoples. Wah, Wah, Wah"

Balcks accuse White people of being prejudice because too many White People think Blacks are irrational and prone to violence.

So what happens when they don't get what they want in the Zimmerman Trial?

They become irrational and violent.

Fuck off

Here's the thing: It's Not A Conversation.

Being constantly accused of being a racist is being the object of a personal attack. It is not a conversation - it's one way harassment.

Enough already.

There's no such thing as conversation. There is shut up and listen to yet another lecture. The lectures are now boring.

No the only "conversation" Bill O Reilly and a lot of others here want to have on race only involves ONE race. Blacks.
Then its a bunch of white people saying lets talk about race. Black people suck and they need to admit it.
:lol:
Please ignore all other races. Don't mention the positive. Dictate what the convo will be and blacks are gonna like it:cuckoo:

Suddenly Republicans are ashamed they support child killers?

So the real reason some whites feel like the conversation is divisive its really because most whites don't want to have the conversation in the first place. Anyone who wants to do something they don't want to is dividing them from their comfortable place...those divisive dividers

could be, because we know people like you who thinks they KNOW everything will be doing the talking...

so why bother, when you speak all I hear is. blaaa blaaa blaaqa

I think people are sick to death of having this same conversation forced on them for how many YEARS NOW?

You go have it...leave the rest of us alone

Last edited:
I don't understand what the conversation is supposed to be about.

Do you want to know what I think? It doesn't matter.

Are there specific topics?

Do you want my help on something? I doubt there is anything I could do. Why would I do it? I have enough problems helping myself and my family.

Do you want my job, my house, my possessions?

What is it that you want?

I've been hearing this conversation for almost 60 YEARS now...you don't think I'm friggen done with it...

nice of PEW to do a stupid fucking poll about it though to keep shoving things in the people's face...Oh it wasn't just people, it was WHITE PEOPLE..

And then we have a snot like the OP to bring it here to gloat about it or something

Last edited:

could be, because we know people like you who thinks they KNOW everything will be doing the talking...

I think people are sick to death of having this same conversation forced on them for how many YEARS NOW?

Thanks for the admission and the reasoning behind why I'm correct

Now now, the white people are suppose to just sit back and let people like Sharpton SHIT all over them..

then pew can run out and do A poll saying how white people don't want to have a conversation about it..

you damn right don't...leave us the HELL ALONE

I've been hearing this conversation for almost 60 YEARS now...you don't think I'm friggen done with it...

nice of PEW to do a stupid fucking poll about it though to keep shoving things in the people's face...Oh it wasn't just people, it was WHITE PEOPLE..

And then we have a snot like the OP to bring it here to gloat about it or something

I knew you were an old bird ;-)

And if you stopped whining for one sec and actually read anything you would see that it included white black and Hispanic people. But don't let facts get in the way of a good cry :eusa_boohoo:

When the conversation isnt really a conversation then what the fuck is the point?

and thanks for PROVING my point...I knew you couldn't RESIST

When the conversation isnt really a conversation then what the fuck is the point?

It isn't a conversation because convos involve two people. White people don't want to talk about it and that's Obamas fault...or Sharptons fault...or...anyone fault except white people. There..that covers it

and thanks for PROVING my point...I knew you couldn't RESIST

Uh thanks for repeating why the poll is correct

this is merely another dishonest thread by CC

read the article again and you will see the issue is not about race per se, rather, race in the zimmerman case and how they feel race is overblown in the zimmerman case, not race on a national level. and the article NEVER says they want to drop the issue, merely it is getting more attention, eg, overblown.

let's not forget that even trayvon's family or their attorney, i can't remember which, said race was not a factor.

this has ZERO to do with discussion about race and all to do with whining about the zimmerman verdict. read CC's posts and you will see he has no desire for a conversion, neither does rdean, rather, they just want to call anyone who doesn't agree with them about the zimmerman case....racists.

Last edited:

I knew you were an old bird ;-)

And if you stopped whining for one sec and actually read anything you would see that it included white black and Hispanic people. But don't let facts get in the way of a good cry :eusa_boohoo:

we know you have no respect for your elders...but that is the children of today. you spoke like that to my face sonny boy...don't forget I'm from the OLD SCHOOL..
you are dismissed, I have no time for snots

Last edited:

Forum List

Back