🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Serious question for conservatives: Have you given up?

Is the ideological war over, or has it just begun?

• Total voters
The powers that be have done a tremendous job at dividing Americans into two lines.
But in reality the line is far-far-far more blurred in reality.
As a middle class American you are fucked either way. PERIOD. Democrat middle class or Republican middle class - THERE IS NO ONE REPRESENTING YOU.
We are a plutocratic corporatocracy...we are no longer a representative republic. We don't matter. Our government is 100% bought and paid for - both sides by special interest...aka - super corporations and the investor class.
Under Obama...a supposedly leftist liberal (hah).... the top 7% have seen their incomes rise 33%!!!!!! The remaining working 93%....lost 5%!!! So unless you are a very wealthy Democrat, you are not being served.
========

Welcome to the United Corporate States of America

Democracy is dead

Long live the Corporation

The powers that be have done a tremendous job at dividing Americans into two lines.
As a middle class American you are fucked either way. PERIOD. Democrat middle class or Republican middle class - THERE IS NO ONE REPRESENTING YOU.
We are a plutocratic corporatocracy...we are no longer a representative republic. We don't matter. Our government is 100% bought and paid for - both sides by special interest...aka - super corporations and the investor class.
Under Obama...a supposedly leftist liberal (hah).... the top 7% have seen their incomes rise 33%!!!!!! The remaining working 93%....lost 5%!!! So unless you are a very wealthy Democrat, you are not being served.
========

Welcome to the United Corporate States of America

Democracy is dead

Long live the Corporation
We've never been a democracy...

I could easily be wrong here, but I'm seeing little signs here and there that there are conservatives who are more in a salvage operation than a rescue operation.

In other words, I'm getting the impression that they feel the country is clearly going down a different road, and that the major battle has been lost. What some seem to be doing now is trying to salvage what elements of conservatism they can. But other than that, it's over.

Am I right or wrong?

when so-called conservatives are railing because they can't hang signs on their businesses saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays", in 2016, I don't think the party has anything it can do but run a salvage operation.

seriously, actual conservatives get left out in the cold with raving loons like that. better to let them go start their own party and re-build from there.
"they believe in individual liberty? What radical nut jobs! They are so anti-American believing in the whole concept of America and what-not"

their liberty stops at others' noses.

and no, I don't want to live in a world where I can't be served because some freak doesn't like jews.
Conformity. The emotionally weak and insecures answer for everything.

if you open a business that is open to the public, you have to be granted public accommodation. how absurd and sad that you think that's "conformist" or emotionally weak.

I'd just say I'm not a hate-filled bigot.
Just because its law doesn't mean shit. You are a lawyer, you should know that. Legally, I can beat my wife at the courthouse on Sunday if I want. You ok with that? Does that make you a hate-filled bigot?
Neither am I. ANYONE should be able to refuse to ANYONE.

when so-called conservatives are railing because they can't hang signs on their businesses saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays", in 2016, I don't think the party has anything it can do but run a salvage operation.

seriously, actual conservatives get left out in the cold with raving loons like that. better to let them go start their own party and re-build from there.
"they believe in individual liberty? What radical nut jobs! They are so anti-American believing in the whole concept of America and what-not"

and no, I don't want to live in a world where I can't be served because some freak doesn't like jews.
Conformity. The emotionally weak and insecures answer for everything.

if you open a business that is open to the public, you have to be granted public accommodation. how absurd and sad that you think that's "conformist" or emotionally weak.

I'd just say I'm not a hate-filled bigot.
Just because its law doesn't mean shit. You are a lawyer, you should know that. Legally, I can beat my wife at the courthouse on Sunday if I want. You ok with that? Does that make you a hate-filled bigot?
Neither am I. ANYONE should be able to refuse to ANYONE.

it's not just law, it's correct.

if you can't obey the law, don't open the damn business.

and like hell you should be able to have all-white Christian establishments.

All of Sassy's insults sound like Lucy from the Peanuts comic.

"Get lost knuckle head"

I've never taken you serious. Clown brigade is just that....clowns. Here you thought you were all that and a bag of chips, eh?

acbe2dd0f2c239d9af227b2e151c73fa.jpg

I could easily be wrong here, but I'm seeing little signs here and there that there are conservatives who are more in a salvage operation than a rescue operation.

In other words, I'm getting the impression that they feel the country is clearly going down a different road, and that the major battle has been lost. What some seem to be doing now is trying to salvage what elements of conservatism they can. But other than that, it's over.

Am I right or wrong?
i think you are wrong. Im sure someone said the same thing during the new deal but then there was eisenhauer and more importantly Reagan.

Am I right or wrong?

As a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings, I haven't given up, but I am worried that things have to get worse before they get better.

Am I right or wrong?
i think you are wrong. Im sure someone said the same thing during the new deal but then there was eisenhauer and more importantly Reagan.
Do you feel the GOP is providing a clear, strong, inspirational alternative message to the Democrats right now?

for decades, the Party's have been ruled by the establishment and we were none the wiser...

but the internet is changing this.....little by little....

Am I right or wrong?

Well, from the reports coming out of Nevada, the Dems have a few problems of their own right now. Debbie is going to have to invoke her nuclear option with the super delegates to salvage Hillary.

Am I right or wrong?

How about a world were being qualified isn't good enough if there aren't enough blacks who are qualified first?

Your first qualification should be knowing the difference between "were" and "where."

Give up? The GOP shellacked the left in the last election and polls show tight races for 2016...what a bunch of wishful thinking la la land BS
Yet there is this current thread, It's time to start thinking about resistance., that sounds like the only thing left to do is revolt.

I saw the thread. The left thinks it's in the bag, I doubt that very much. They listen to their media masters and slurp down the Kool Aid

poor lying loon... no... we just know that you can't win national elections by insulting the entire electorate except for extremists rightwingnuts

Forum List

Back