POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters
Well Make America Great Again... is a catch phrase. I have little faith in catch phrases.

As far as a significant new direction... I hope not. The policies of limited government, low taxes, and fundamental freedom from government... is what allowed the US to go from the poorest and youngest of nations, to a world super power.

So change direction of the fundamentals of America's founding, can only lead us to a worse place.

So when you say a "new direction".... I want to go in the old direction. The direction this country was founded on, where people are self reliant, and not dependent on the tits of government.

Do I think Trump is moving in that direction? Not really. Some of his policies are good, for sure. But he's not an old school Ronald Reagan Republican.
----------------------------------- no one with any thinking ability support the 'reagan' or any 'bush' as both are 1986 'amnesty people . 'reagan' and all 'bush's' pretty much destroyed the fabric of the USA even if only numbers of third worlders and population density are looked at , USA population in 1972 was about 210 million [census numbers] but in 2010 the number is 310 million , mostly third worlders and that doesn't count illegals Mac and Andy . And TRUMP doesn't really see to be much better as the invasion into the USA continues . --------------- just a comment .

Well I disagree with that.... however.... let me get to the main issue in your post.

You are complaining about The growth of 100 million people, while most of these are immigrants.

You are in fact, absolutely correct.

However, you are making a huge mistake in where you put the blame.

You are blaming government. That is not who is to blame for the fact that our population growth is from foreigners.

If you want to know who is to blame..... you need a mirror. It's the public, which is to blame. The US public owns the full and complete responsibility that our population growth is due to foreigners.

View attachment 286108

Do you see the problem? The fertility rate, is below the replacement rate.

If it wasn't for immigration, our population, and our country, would be in decline, facing the same problems we see in Japan. It is only because of immigration that we have a growing population.

The reason most of our population growth is due to foreigners, is because we as a society are not having enough children. If every one in this country got married, and if every married couple had 4 kids, the number of immigrants would barely be a statistic worth noting.

And the loss of culture would cease to exist.

Don't you think the left's campaign of social engineering women to become more "independent" plays a role?

To some extent, sure. However, people with morals, and people who are religious could easily mitigate that.

The fact remains that the single biggest influence in any woman's life, and especially a man's life... is as it has always been.... the father.

Raise your children with your moral values. Raise your daughters to be humble, respectful and loving.

Additionally, send your kids to private schools, religious schools, or have them taught at home. Of course, actually have them taught, not just sitting at home.

This is the solution.

No matter how destructive the state sponsored schools are, you as a parent will always carry more weight and influence with your kids, than the state ever will. The problem is only that parents simply refuse to accept the responsibility of the power they wield.

By the way, if you doubt that, just look at the Amish. They are able to largely pass on their culture, for 200 years plus.

It is not impossible to do, it's simply that we are too busy watching TV to do it.

Fewer and fewer Americans identify as Christian or religious. Morals and cultural norms we took for granted are going extinct and being labeled by our "thought leaders" as hateful intolerance. Most people can't afford private education. Women are leading the charge in the leftist social decay movement and feminist judges reign supreme in family courts who overwhelmingly rule in favor of the mother no matter what.

Then go back to church, find moral values, return to the ideals that made this country the super power it became.

Yes, which is why it is all the more important to have your kids taught with religious values.

I disagree. Most people can afford private education. The cost for private schools has dramatically declined. It's a matter of making the choice to sacrifice your life style, for your children's future.

Men need to be more careful with who they marry. And men need to teach their daughters that marriage is a life long commitment.

and as short reply , USA Government allows the third world imports into the USA no matter USA Birth rates . Last thing I worry about is birth rates as i'd like to see less births and population in the USA . USA now , in 2010 census has 310 million in the USA when in 1970 census it had 210 million Andy .
----------------------------------------- I blame USA Gov no matter if birth rate is rising or falling . And yeah , doesn't really matter to ne as I figure that you Youngsters will get the USA that I was never forced to experience Andy .
Then I would argue, that immigration is irrelevant... if you don't care about birth rates.

When a population declines, someone is going to replace it. This should be considered a given. If the population goes down... the someone is going to replace the loss of people. Those people who replace it, will influence that culture.

If you have a growing population, the growth will increase the culture, and you will end up assimilating the people that come... instead of them assimilating you.

It's that simple. Either you have a growing population and culture, and you end up assimilating those who come here.... or you have a declining population and culture, and those that come here will assimilate you.

Now I get what you are saying... you would rather ban all immigration, and just have a declining population.... well the result of that would be economic devastation.

Japan is a perfect example. They are about to lose their culture. Why? Because the economic damage from a falling population, sank Japan into a economic lost decade (that is now actually nearly two decades.)

So how did Japan avoid a complete crash of the economy, while having a falling population?

The world is running out of Japanese people

The number of foreign workers skyrocketed over the past decade, from 300,000 in 2007 to nearly 1.3 million in 2017.​

That specific number of immigrant workers, is rather interesting since the decline in population is just about 1.4 Million.

In order to keep the economy going, they have to import workers to replace the loss of people.

America is no different

----------------------------------- no one with any thinking ability support the 'reagan' or any 'bush' as both are 1986 'amnesty people . 'reagan' and all 'bush's' pretty much destroyed the fabric of the USA even if only numbers of third worlders and population density are looked at , USA population in 1972 was about 210 million [census numbers] but in 2010 the number is 310 million , mostly third worlders and that doesn't count illegals Mac and Andy . And TRUMP doesn't really see to be much better as the invasion into the USA continues . --------------- just a comment .

Well I disagree with that.... however.... let me get to the main issue in your post.

You are complaining about The growth of 100 million people, while most of these are immigrants.

You are blaming government. That is not who is to blame for the fact that our population growth is from foreigners.

If you want to know who is to blame..... you need a mirror. It's the public, which is to blame. The US public owns the full and complete responsibility that our population growth is due to foreigners.

View attachment 286108

If it wasn't for immigration, our population, and our country, would be in decline, facing the same problems we see in Japan. It is only because of immigration that we have a growing population.

The reason most of our population growth is due to foreigners, is because we as a society are not having enough children. If every one in this country got married, and if every married couple had 4 kids, the number of immigrants would barely be a statistic worth noting.

Don't you think the left's campaign of social engineering women to become more "independent" plays a role?

To some extent, sure. However, people with morals, and people who are religious could easily mitigate that.

The fact remains that the single biggest influence in any woman's life, and especially a man's life... is as it has always been.... the father.

Raise your children with your moral values. Raise your daughters to be humble, respectful and loving.

Additionally, send your kids to private schools, religious schools, or have them taught at home. Of course, actually have them taught, not just sitting at home.

This is the solution.

No matter how destructive the state sponsored schools are, you as a parent will always carry more weight and influence with your kids, than the state ever will. The problem is only that parents simply refuse to accept the responsibility of the power they wield.

By the way, if you doubt that, just look at the Amish. They are able to largely pass on their culture, for 200 years plus.

It is not impossible to do, it's simply that we are too busy watching TV to do it.

Fewer and fewer Americans identify as Christian or religious. Morals and cultural norms we took for granted are going extinct and being labeled by our "thought leaders" as hateful intolerance. Most people can't afford private education. Women are leading the charge in the leftist social decay movement and feminist judges reign supreme in family courts who overwhelmingly rule in favor of the mother no matter what.

Then go back to church, find moral values, return to the ideals that made this country the super power it became.

Yes, which is why it is all the more important to have your kids taught with religious values.

I disagree. Most people can afford private education. The cost for private schools has dramatically declined. It's a matter of making the choice to sacrifice your life style, for your children's future.

Men need to be more careful with who they marry. And men need to teach their daughters that marriage is a life long commitment.

It's too late for any of that to make a difference. A man who is not exactly conservative only just barely won the last presidential election. He very well could be the last republican president ever. We might get lucky and win one more time before demographic changes forever cements the anti-christian, anti-white, anti-family left control of the system .

and as short reply , USA Government allows the third world imports into the USA no matter USA Birth rates . Last thing I worry about is birth rates as i'd like to see less births and population in the USA . USA now , in 2010 census has 310 million in the USA when in 1970 census it had 210 million Andy .
----------------------------------------- I blame USA Gov no matter if birth rate is rising or falling . And yeah , doesn't really matter to ne as I figure that you Youngsters will get the USA that I was never forced to experience Andy .
Then I would argue, that immigration is irrelevant... if you don't care about birth rates.

When a population declines, someone is going to replace it. This should be considered a given. If the population goes down... the someone is going to replace the loss of people. Those people who replace it, will influence that culture.

If you have a growing population, the growth will increase the culture, and you will end up assimilating the people that come... instead of them assimilating you.

It's that simple. Either you have a growing population and culture, and you end up assimilating those who come here.... or you have a declining population and culture, and those that come here will assimilate you.

Now I get what you are saying... you would rather ban all immigration, and just have a declining population.... well the result of that would be economic devastation.

Japan is a perfect example. They are about to lose their culture. Why? Because the economic damage from a falling population, sank Japan into a economic lost decade (that is now actually nearly two decades.)

So how did Japan avoid a complete crash of the economy, while having a falling population?

The world is running out of Japanese people

The number of foreign workers skyrocketed over the past decade, from 300,000 in 2007 to nearly 1.3 million in 2017.​

That specific number of immigrant workers, is rather interesting since the decline in population is just about 1.4 Million.

In order to keep the economy going, they have to import workers to replace the loss of people.

America is no different
-------------------------------- my main bit of info or claim is that USA Gov is the guy that has engineerd things to be the way they are Andy .

That is not who is to blame for the fact that our population growth is from foreigners.
And always has been.
--------------------------------- AND IF THAT WAS TRUE , well at least they were mostly WESTERN foreigners rather than mostly third worlders FFI .

I have no problem with third world people whose culture is similar to ours.
---------------------------------- yep , somali muslims probably fit you to a ' T ' Andy .

That is not who is to blame for the fact that our population growth is from foreigners.
And always has been.
--------------------------------- AND IF THAT WAS TRUE , well at least they were mostly WESTERN foreigners rather than mostly third worlders FFI .

---------------------------------- yep , somali muslims probably fit you to a ' T ' Andy .

integration.jpg

View attachment 286108

This is the solution.

It's too late for any of that to make a difference. A man who is not exactly conservative only just barely won the last presidential election. He very well could be the last republican president ever. We might get lucky and win one more time before demographic changes forever cements the anti-christian, anti-white, anti-family left control of the system .
--------------------------- well i'm looking for one more term of TRUMP and then maybe Pence simply because of Gun Rights but we will see .

View attachment 286108

This is the solution.

I can think of several non-conservative republicans, and the Republicans are still here. Nixon was a Republican, and we've had many republicans since then.

I don't really buy any "it's over, we're doomed" crap.

Now that doesn't mean you can't be right. Maybe you are. But nothing is a 'given'. Don't even pretend to tell me it isn't possible.

Look at China... Look a Russia. Both slaughtered Christians. where is the fastest growing community of Christianity today? China and Russia.

And it wasn't just left-wing control... it was national law, that religious people went to prison.

I don't see that happening yet in the US. Maybe... but not yet. And even if it did... Again, Russia and China both came back from that.

And always has been.

You should be able to be friendly to anyone. If you can't, that reflects badly on you, not the Muslim.

That said, I do think we should discourage those that have completely opposing cultures.

I feel real bad for people who come here with a completely opposing culture.

340 million diverse yahoos , USA is done but I say that with a smile on my face Andy .

Last edited:
And always has been.

You should be able to be friendly to anyone. If you can't, that reflects badly on you, not the Muslim.

That said, I do think we should discourage those that have completely opposing cultures.

---------------------------------------- if a person WANTS to be friendly eh ,

This is the solution.

--------------------------- well i'm looking for one more term of TRUMP and then maybe Pence simply because of Gun Rights but we will see .
----------------------------------- one more term of TRUMP if he stays the course on gun and many older Americans will be older . Other wise , to heck with it with 340 million diverse yahoos in the USA in the next census and that's not counting the millions of illegals Andy .

And always has been.

Most of them are friendly Pismoe. The percentage of these new comers being violent are very low.
I am scared of white dude doing all these massacres than these new comers.
Just because they don’t dress like you and different religions doesn’t mean they did not assimilate.

340 million diverse yahoos , USA is done but I say that with a smile on my face Andy .

You did not listen.
If you don’t adjust the system will adjust it for you.
Then you are just inside your home hugging your most precious in gem..... your guns.

This is the solution.

----------------------------------- one more term of TRUMP if he stays the course on gun and many older Americans will be older . Other wise , to heck with it with 340 million diverse yahoos in the USA in the next census and that's not counting the millions of illegals Andy .

There are more important in life than guns Pismoe.
Are you waiting for Civil War?

There are more important in life than guns Pismoe.
Are you waiting for Civil War?
------------------------------------ hey , maybe , you can decide but all I said was that I hope TRUMP succeeds in keeping the Presidency and one of those reasons being his good works on Guns . As far as your statement that there are more important things than GUN's . well , that's your OPINION Charwin

And always has been.

As much as it depends on you, live at peace with all men.

You did not listen.
If you don’t adjust the system will adjust it for you.
Then you are just inside your home hugging your most precious in gem..... your guns.
------------------------------------------- mostly don't care though you might not believe me . I'd probably care if I was a young man of 20 or so Charwin . A couple more terms of TRUMP or a TRUMP like character and I am good for my lifetime Charwin .

Forum List

Back