POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters
340 million diverse yahoos , USA is done but I say that with a smile on my face Andy .

You did not listen.
If you don’t adjust the system will adjust it for you.
Then you are just inside your home hugging your most precious in gem..... your guns.
------------------------------------------- mostly don't care though you might not believe me . I'd probably care if I was a young man of 20 or so Charwin . A couple more terms of TRUMP or a TRUMP like character and I am good for my lifetime Charwin .

Well I do care Pismoe. Life should not be that hard or difficult Pismoe.
What happened then if Trump did not ( if he can make that far) win second term? Pismoe.

the conservative politicians who will no longer be afraid of the press, and who will have learned how to deal with them, but with more polish and skill....

What's with this 2.0 horse shit? The Orange Virus shits all over decorum. He set the office backwards because he doesn't learn anything. Electing conservatives with the ability to learn from their mistakes is all we require.

You are a fool and have no idea what you are talking about. Trump may very well go down in history as one of our best Presidents.....once we have enough distance in time for him to be critiqued accurately.

And by Trump 2.0, you twit, I mean conservatives who will go into office who are more polished than Trump but have his ability to fight left wing asshats and the press as effectively or even more effectively......the left wing nightmare....and these Trump 2.0s are in college now.......watching how he deals with morons like you.....learning, and getting ready.

340 million diverse yahoos , USA is done but I say that with a smile on my face Andy .

You did not listen.
If you don’t adjust the system will adjust it for you.
Then you are just inside your home hugging your most precious in gem..... your guns.
------------------------------------------- mostly don't care though you might not believe me . I'd probably care if I was a young man of 20 or so Charwin . A couple more terms of TRUMP or a TRUMP like character and I am good for my lifetime Charwin .

Well I do care Pismoe. Life should not be that hard or difficult Pismoe.
What happened then if Trump did not ( if he can make that far) win second term? Pismoe.
------------------------------------- it'd just mean that the destruction of the USA is accelerated Charwin .

--------------------------------- AND IF THAT WAS TRUE , well at least they were mostly WESTERN foreigners rather than mostly third worlders FFI .

I have no problem with third world people whose culture is similar to ours.
---------------------------------- yep , somali muslims probably fit you to a ' T ' Andy .

You should be able to be friendly to anyone. If you can't, that reflects badly on you, not the Muslim.

That said, I do think we should discourage those that have completely opposing cultures.

I feel real bad for people who come here with a completely opposing culture.
---------------------------------------- if a person WANTS to be friendly eh ,

Most of them are friendly Pismoe. The percentage of these new comers being violent are very low.
I am scared of white dude doing all these massacres than these new comers.
Just because they don’t dress like you and different religions doesn’t mean they did not assimilate.
---------------------------------------------------------------- and even if they are friendly one of the problems is that they VOTE . Therefore they subvert the WILL of Americans . Who ever would think that 'third worlders ' imported into Minnesota from 'somalia' would advocate for ' sharia law' in the USA Charwin .---------------------- and besides that , 340 million in the USA is too many people , imo , no matter who they are Charwin .

pismoe said:
--------------------------------------- permanent enough especially if he gets a second term and stays the course Mac .
We've Heard That Phrase Before
It Fell Apart After 12yrs With Just One Other Phrase
"No New Taxes"

pismoe said:
--------------------------------------- permanent enough especially if he gets a second term and stays the course Mac .
We've Heard That Phrase Before
It Fell Apart After 12yrs With Just One Other Phrase
"No New Taxes"
------------------------------------------------- to heck with the 'bushes' [ all bush's are scum] . I just hope the TRUMP does good on my single issue of GUNS . If TRUMP gets elected and then --- IF --- He Stays the Course on guns all will be cool Karpenter .

I suffered thru Nixon, it is someone's else's turn to suffer.

i remember watergate. nixon was guilty & that is why he resigned.

trump's next. :popcorn:
until then-HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT!

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

Says the man not respecting the election.

he was 'elected' all right. i never denied that, although i prefer the term 'installed' because it is far more fitting a description.

anyhoo

respecting a pussy grabbing dotard, who bends over for anybody that gives him praise, to the point of becoming a traitor to his own country, is a whole other matter, cartoon boy.

Like I said, says the man not respecting the election.

Even if he was as bad as you hysterical loons say he was,

you would still be worse for the country, with your refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

And of course, nearly all of your complaints are insane delusions.

i remember watergate. nixon was guilty & that is why he resigned.

trump's next. :popcorn:

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

he was 'elected' all right. i never denied that, although i prefer the term 'installed' because it is far more fitting a description.

anyhoo

respecting a pussy grabbing dotard, who bends over for anybody that gives him praise, to the point of becoming a traitor to his own country, is a whole other matter, cartoon boy.

you would still be worse for the country, with your refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

lol... trying to CONvince yerself again, cartoon boy? just cause you say it, doesn't make it fact & projection is something donny has also taught you well.

carry on, freakazoid.... carry on.

pismoe said:
I just hope the TRUMP does good on my single issue of GUNS . If TRUMP gets elected and then --- IF --- He Stays the Course on guns all will be cool Karpenter .
The Courts Are What Matters

One wonders what exactly a person such as Trump really wants, really thinks he can achieve? He is very close to the end of life. What are his motivations now?

pismoe said:
I just hope the TRUMP does good on my single issue of GUNS . If TRUMP gets elected and then --- IF --- He Stays the Course on guns all will be cool Karpenter .
The Courts Are What Matters
-------------------------------------------------- all I know is that many are crying for new gun control from TRUMP since that Walmart deal in ElPaso a few months in the past and NOTHING has cleared TRUMPS desk . There was another shooting deal in , think It was Wisconsin and nothing has left the TRUMPS desk . Courts take YEARS and all I am looking for is MORE time so Courts are fine with me Karpenter .

and the TRUMP is replacing and adding new Court Judges from what I hear Karpenter . NO guarantees I guess so we will see what happens Karpenter ,

One wonders what exactly a person such as Trump really wants, really thinks he can achieve? He is very close to the end of life. What are his motivations now?
-------------------------------------------- I think that the TRUMP wants to 'Make America Great Again' . What a legacy eh '4Eye ?? What does your 'witch' of a queen want . [I think you are a 'kiwi' eh 4Eye ]

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

anyhoo

lol... trying to CONvince yerself again, cartoon boy? just cause you say it, doesn't make it fact & projection is something donny has also taught you well.

That was a stupid post-clean it up!

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

anyhoo

Let's deal with your first "point" and see who is projecting.

"Pussy Grabber" stated with the assumption that it was a sexual assault.

He was an old successful man, telling much younger men, about how women treat rich and famous men.

He stated that women "let" you do that.

Your insanity, is more layered than an onion.

1. "let" is consent.

2. He did not personally say he did it.

3. He is an older man and a well known braggart, bragging to younger men about sex.. Taking him literally on that, is insane. Literally insane.

The vast majority of the complaints you hysterical lefties have about Trump are like that. Complete shit built on foundations of crazy.

ANd you are destroying the concept of peaceful transfer of power.

If you make peaceful change impossible, what are asking for?

money.

it ALWAYS been about money.
And when they say it's not about money ,,it's about money We have a lifetime crook in our WH now and nothing is beyond him scheming for more
And every other president did not like money?
Since Nixon ,,not to the point of spitting on emoluments clause and not afraid to prove it by showing their taxes

You are a fool and have no idea what you are talking about. Trump may very well go down in history as one of our best Presidents.....once we have enough distance in time for him to be critiqued accurately.

He'll likely be impeached. Then end up in prison. You support criminals and corruption, this is where you end up, whether there's a D or R next to your name.

Forum List

Back