🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
family_de_blasio_nym_img.jpg

The de Blasio family. I can understand why the Mayor wants to protect his son from police union thugs.

so let me understand: Unions are good and noble except when they express unpopular opinions or challenge the authority of known communists.
Amiright?

so the mayor supports the rioters over the police, gets 2 murdered, but he's an ok guy b/c he supports the leftist desire to see hate and division spread.

I was wondering what you leftist would pick; America or your party and you clearly chose party

Not that I care about the UNION. but I do care about these CITIZEN police and their right to show what they feel about the idiot in charge of their city. this poll IS SHAMEFUL

so the mayor supports the rioters over the police, gets 2 murdered, but he's an ok guy b/c he supports the leftist desire to see hate and division spread.

I was wondering what you leftist would pick; America or your party and you clearly chose party

So, are you now pro-union?

So, are you now pro-union?
always have been pro private sector union and anti public sector union, not that you can tell which is which.

and way to deflect

They need to go on strike until the Communist Mayor de Blasio resigns. It would probably take less than a week. They should get started immediately. Time is of the essence.
police should not be allowed to strike....same with Fire and Rescue people......

Forum List

Back